• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

Are all Live games having these reoccurring connection issues or is it just Halo? They need to figure it out.

It's certain Live titles; I'm guessing Azure related. Titanfall kept kicking my roommate out of the lobby, Halo was being hella screwy for both of us, but Destiny was just fine for my roommate.

BraXzy

PSA: My gamertag had now changed from AnX IReCoiLz to BraXzyy

(That's two Y's, someone already has my name RIP)
Courtesy of DamnBoxes.

It's certain Live titles; I'm guessing Azure related. Titanfall kept kicking my roommate out of the lobby, Halo was being hella screwy for both of us, but Destiny was just fine for my roommate.
So only certain games use Azure? Seems buggy as all hell, lol. Don't know much about that stuff.

RIP Halo

394Qm3p.gif

Detective

How could you sink so low :p
Tell me about it bro.

That's why it breaks my heart. Never thought I'd go for COD for online quality.

I've had lag and latency problems for so long now.

But I will not leave it. I can't.

Bo3 today because Halo it's unplayable:/

One thing I really miss about old Halo was how Bungie's UNSC were gung ho/silly as fuck and basically Starship Troopers/Aliens Marines. 343's Marines are basically modern day serious business Marines. To compensate, they made some of the Spartan IV's more goofy and stuff in H4, but they realized fans did not exactly appreciate that and dialed it back in H5. They should have a mix of goofy marines and serious marines in my opinion.

Thanks for the settings funknown. Works great!
No problem. Now imagine if Halo devs listened to me 10 years ago when I wanted AR/Pistol starts and similar philosophies to what people love about Halo 5. Imagine where we could be today Defect.. Imagine.

Imagine a Halo multiplayer without radar.

mo60

I'm not a bronze scrub anymore. I moved up to a silver 1 today in slayer despite major sever issues that prevented me from playing many matches. I'm prepared for my slayer K/D to drop a bit.
Screenshot-Original.png

I also played on the rig way to many times today.

Trup1aya

No problem. Now imagine if Halo devs listened to me 10 years ago when I wanted AR/Pistol starts and similar philosophies to what people love about Halo 5. Imagine where we could be today Defect.. Imagine.

Imagine a Halo multiplayer without radar.

I get the issues people have with radar, but honestly, imagine many , if not it most, people would be having less fun with the franchise if it weren't standard.

I'd even go as far as to say, it never would have grown to be a the juggernaut it was.

6p FFA is a damn snoozefest. I used to enjoy FFA, but I don't see myself playing it that much with how slow it plays now.
I get the issues people have with radar, but honestly, imagine many , if not it most, people would be having less fun with the franchise if it weren't standard.

I'd even go as far as to say, it never would have grown to be a the juggernaut it was.
I think that's quite a stretch.

mo60

I also hate how one of the matches I played in overgrowth yesterday involved more chasing after the enemy players then actual shooting. The enemy team only had 3 players while we had 4. They were literally running away from me and my other teammates so they can draw out the match and possibly win it with less players.It looked like they were going to win the match at one point, but we still beat that team despite not getting 50 kills, but 45 kills to 41 kills.

I also hate how one of the matches I played in overgrowth yesterday involved more chasing after the enemy players then actual shooting. The enemy team only had 3 players while we had 4. They were literally running away from me and my other teammates so they can draw out the match and possibly win it with less players.It looked like they were going to win the match at one point, but we still beat that team despite not getting 50 kills, but 43 kills to 38 or 39 kills if I recall.

Overgrowth in general is just a sloppily designed map. Chokepoints all over the place, very little sensible weapon placement, short corridors, etc. No flow, no rhyme, no reason.

6p FFA is a damn snoozefest. I used to enjoy FFA, but I don't see myself playing it that much with how slow it plays now.

I think it flows a bit better actually. At least as far battles go. A lot less 1v1's turning into 1v2's or even worse, someone robbing my hard earned kill by way of crossfires and you get a chance at a breather if you do win said 1v1.

And even still, there are plenty of times where all parties meet up for chaos.

BraXzy

Nice. Easier to recognize, eventhough I still wished we would get a folder system for friends.

It was about time I got rid of my tag, and DamnBoxes the legend himself disliked it so much he paid for it to happen hehe. Hopefully when people see all my epic MLG clips from way back when they believe that I am the real ReCoiLz 420 bLaZ3 it xx.

I've wanted something like that or a tag system for ages. Let's face it you end up adding a lot of people and sometimes don't quite remember where and when from.

It'd be cool if you could tag peeps like Destiny Raider, Halo Customs, BK Scrub (Samurai), I doubt it'll ever happen tho.

TCKaos

LOOK AT THESE FKN NERDS

8WNjo6w.jpg

Ran in to some similar guys in Warzone and messaged them afterwards because they were pretty cool.

Except it was John, Linda and William.

When I was a kid I did the same thing with a clan on Halo PC. I was Malcom-059. He dies in the Pelican crash before actually landing on Reach after the invasion begins.

E92 M3

One thing I don't like about the "Halo mlg culture" is the prevalent use of the word "kid." I find it so stupid.

I also find it moronic when people use try-hard as an insult.

BraXzy

One thing I don't like about the "Halo mlg culture" is the prevalent use of the word "kid." I find it so stupid.

I also find it moronic when people use try-hard as an insult.

C'mon kid start pulling your weight, I might only be 14 but I have an extra kill so git gud.

Wow try hard much? I was trying my hardest and got beat so you must be trying too hard. I mean, why you even trying to win anyway? It's only a vidya game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom