• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, what do you get for completing the commendations, and is it restricted to Spartan Companies? Might have to join and CONTRIBUTE.. Looking at these commendations now and there's no way my group will be able to help lol

Haruko

Hmm, what do you get for completing the commendations, and is it restricted to Spartan Companies? Might have to join and CONTRIBUTE.. Looking at these commendations now and there's no way my group will be able to help lol

The tiers of SC commendation rewards are:
100 XP
200 XP
300 XP and a REQ pack
500 XP
1000 XP and a REQ pack

I don't think there is anything exclusive in the REQ Packs that you can't get from normal ones.

RoKKeR

Just checked the Most Played section on XBO...lol...

Halo 5 not even in the Top 12. PvZ GW2 and Rainbow Six Siege are above it rounding out the top 12. Pretty shocking to be honest... And free remixes are the answer?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Two of the mods of the SC don't even play the game, lol. Time for a cleansing...a BK Cleansing.

32/99 haven't even placed in an Arena list this season, so yea, there's plenty of room for new people that actually play.

I don't play a lot period, of anything. Between family, work, and training for powerlifting/strongman competitions. Hopefully I haven't been axed yet, but I would understand if I was.

BraXzy

PSA: We now have two spaces vacated by both Ice and Braxzy.

Shiieeeeeeeet.

We're still at level 2 for all of the Kill Commendations right? Why is everyone not grinding this out. What? What do you mean I'm not either? That's not the point.

Get me my helmetz!

The tiers of SC commendation rewards are:
100 XP
200 XP
300 XP and a REQ pack
500 XP
1000 XP and a REQ pack

I don't think there is anything exclusive in the REQ Packs that you can't get from normal ones.
Ahh okay, thanks. Good to know that I'm not missing out on unlocks lol

I'm pretty excited for the Boomco. Magnum Blaster skin and finding out if one of those blurry Pistols is the M6D:
3cbf4e3b8a5ac93f86c02387cbc25eb0.png
3e00ae2039165096caeb5a14c4af0674.png
c88864d0d6147cd25a0dea14924bd76e.png
<-- Is this a Pistol? idk.. but I wouldn't expect the M6D to be anything less than Legendary lol, although the Rare looks more like it. Clearly I'm just going insane waiting for this thing..

Still don't know how to feel about the Mk. V though..
b8355d67bbc4fa5fd3259a6a3d009541.png

I'll probably stick with the Mk. IV armor and dabble with the Mk. V helmet to see if it grows on me.

Karl2177

Ahh okay, thanks. Good to know that I'm not missing out on unlocks lol

I'm pretty excited for the Boomco. Magnum Blaster skin and finding out if one of those blurry Pistols is the M6D:
3cbf4e3b8a5ac93f86c02387cbc25eb0.png
3e00ae2039165096caeb5a14c4af0674.png
<-- Is this a Pistol? idk.. but I wouldn't expect the M6D to be anything less than Legendary lol, although the Rare looks more like it. Clearly I'm just going insane waiting for this thing..

Still don't know how to feel about the Mk. V though..
b8355d67bbc4fa5fd3259a6a3d009541.png

I'll probably stick with the Mk. IV armor and dabble with the Mk. V helmet to see if it grows on me.

The little symbols in the corner tell you what it is. The triple circle like that is a weapon skin.

The triple bullet is a base weapon.

EDIT: wtf at the servers. I was doing fine and now I'm stuck in an endless loop of "Unable to match" and "Searching for players" and I can't back out.

Ramirez

Halo 5 not even in the Top 12. PvZ GW2 and Rainbow Six Siege are above it rounding out the top 12. Pretty shocking to be honest... And free remixes are the answer?

There is no answer, the majority do not like Halo and nothing will change that.

BraXzy

<-- Is this a Pistol?

Triple bullet sideways is a loadout weapon, triple bullet upright is a temp weapon.

So maybe a suped up AR with a tank turret on top? :D

I still don't have Mk. IV. Sadface.

Trup1aya

Well it's hard to be top played when matchmaking isn't working...

klaus

Just sent a request to join the Gaf SC (gt Klabauterklaus). Hope I can get in, I promise to play very regularly & contribute to get that sweet Achilles armour ;)

PS: Seems indeed mm is back up, huzzah!

jfoul

It's bittersweet finishing silver REQs. Frankie, what do you think about weekly, or monthly gold rewards for doing consecutive dailies?

Pls?

There will be a cull tonight

The question is will Elzar go too far?

Tawp, you can have Overs seat, not like he comes here much anymore.

How much would I have to play between now and then to not get culled?

I've kinda stopped playing games on my Xbox entirely, my current living situation makes it a bit of a bear :/

How much would I have to play between now and then to not get culled?

I've kinda stopped playing games on my Xbox entirely, my current living situation makes it a bit of a bear :/

If you're gonna play in the future at any point and you are active here, then I think it's fair not to be culled.

Ramirez

Huh

Guess we'll just have to settle this on the field in our Madden lg game

I don't waste money on that trash anymore, FOH.

You seem to ignore the weakness of its release state, which has not changed.

I mean that's your opinion, it was easily my GOTY, and I still haven't tired of it.

I don't think a FF addition or real BTB would have caused it to be any higher than it is currently, FWIW.

MCC hurt the brand, and gamers just prefer lower TTK FPS these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom