• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowise10

there are extensions you can add to your browser that rollback the chat during a stream. think it's called ReChat. Only works if the stream got a lot of views, so it'll be fine here.

I always wondered how that extension works, and rather why doesn't Twitch just make it a feature

jem0208

So what are some other great custom gametypes besides Duck Hunt, mongoose sumo, Jenga etc?

The GOAT is Pink Snipers which I made back in 2007.

Max speed, minimum gravity, 10% damage resistance, snipers only, unlimited ammo and grenades. Just complete chaos with a bunch of people and a surprisingly skillful game with only a few.

Also armour colour is forced to be pink.

E92 M3

ATTENTION

EVERYONE WATCH THE ASIAN QUALIFIERS RIGHT NOW

My side's are going to burst. The commentators are so bad that it's funny.

Also they didn't turn off notifications so people keep messaging the players/sending friend requests.

All this combined with the twitch chat is throwing me into an unstoppable laughing fit.

You mean they are the most entertaining commentators for esports ever. They are not trying to pretend that it's some kind of serious sport and emulate how "they do it on ESPN" lol.

I love these guys; the enthusiasm and energy is refreshing.

You mean they are the most entertaining commentators for esports ever. They are not trying to pretend that it's some kind of serious sport and emulate how "they do it on ESPN" lol.

I love these guys; the enthusiasm and energy is refreshing.
Yup 100%.

By "bad" I meant "not conventionally good" but I loved them

Strider

You mean they are the most entertaining commentators for esports ever. .

You clearly have never listened to the dota 2 caster Xyclopz.

GOAT caster. Also asian like these guys... And absolutely hilarious.

But yea after hearing the asia qualifier casters for the first time today... Those guys are awesome too
goodjob.gif

They might as well be speaking another language. I only understood like half of what they were saying as actual statements :)

Halo just doesn't do it for me as a casting/spectating sport, though (although the spec mode in Halo 5 definitely helps, especially with the enemy/ally outlines.)

I also don't really enjoy watching Halo, I always try to get into it, but I just can't for some reason. It's just not entertaining for me. I mean I love playing it, but watching it is eh. It's funny because CSGO is like the complete opposite. I love to watch it, but I don't really play it too much anymore.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
"they are really cheateng. they have gone into hideng. they're literally misseng."

lol these guys ARE goat

BraXzy

Just saw the cheating team video, damn. How could you be so stupid as to think pulling that off wouldn't go unnoticed and wouldn't receive a DQ?

Now lots of people know how to do it so hopefully either they shuffle their asses and fix the death zones or.. Idk.

I am happy to report that HGSC is back up to 100 players.

Let's see how it goes.

More pleasing is we now have no current season bronze players, though a whopping 30 are still yet to be ranked.

No Champions either. If you get it, remember I deserve 25% of the credit.

BraXzy

Let's see how it goes.

More pleasing is we now have no current season bronze players, though a whopping 30 are still yet to be ranked.

Wait till rank reset and I'll try to hit Champion again for all of 20 seconds ;D

Karl2177

Let's see how it goes.

I think it's funny looking at it and seeing that there are 4 all time Champion ranked players. Then knowing that I am one of them for Rocket Rumble.

E92 M3

Wow - the Epsilon vs. Dignitas CTF game was good. It ended up as a tie. First exciting Halo game of the UK tournament. Some clutch plays were hard.

Glass

Lol the Halo Twitch channel needs to take mod away from the pro's, 'ninja > unlegit' got timed out just a minute after seeing Ace talking in the chat. Also allow a few more emotes and character spam without getting timed out.

IHaveIce

Banned
Lol the Halo Twitch channel needs to take mod away from the pro's, 'ninja > unlegit' got timed out just a minute after seeing Ace talking in the chat. Also allow a few more emotes and character spam without getting timed out.

Ace is such a fuckwit.

jem0208

Unlegit just said this:

Thanks for the positive words @brainwashed ninja fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom