• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
I now understand why Lethul did it, but not why now... The remaining EG squad often disregarded his opinions.. eventhough he is very good.

Commonly is a good player but I can see EG struggling from now on.

CLG without Ogre2 and now with Lethul will be weird.. Lethul is used to better players.

Ninja is the one that was again fucked. He lost a great mate which they did well with.

Allegiance has now almost no competition

Glass

Very unpleasant for Ogre 2, I mean if your team's in the top 3 and your a legend in competitive Halo, you're probably not expecting to get dropped. Would he fit in with Ninjas team well tho?

Fuchsdh

Eh, I'll give them another chance to give me my codes. If I don't get them by mid February I'll push for a refund.

Also it'd really nice if just for once I didn't have to carry my entire team in SWAT...
Screenshot-Original.png

Just invite Frankie to fill out the roster.

Trup1aya

I now understand why Lethul did it, but not why now... The remaining EG squad often disregarded his opinions.. eventhough he is very good.

Commonly is a good player but I can see EG struggling from now on.

CLG without Ogre2 and now with Lethul will be weird.. Lethul is used to better players.

Ninja is the one that was again fucked. He lost a great mate which they did well with.

Allegiance has now almost no competition

Hey man, disregard my opinions all you want, if your my best shot at millions, I'll at least stick around until the season ends.

Allegiance is probably counting their cash right now...

E92 M3

Yep, Allegiance is sitting pretty right now. I would have loved to see Ogre 2 go to EG, but alas Commonly is a good player.

IHaveIce

Banned
Hey man, disregard my opinions all you want, if your my best shot at millions, I'll at least stick around until the season ends.

Allegiance is probably counting their cash right now...

yeah that's why I said I don't get why he did it now.. They have as a squad never lost a LAN, Allegiance never even did play a LAN, Cratos always choked in H4 on lan.

They would have won... crazy

We just need a team that would cause a great upset.
we can name them - Plz Undestand ALL GLORY TO G0SU

Roster -

G0SU
G0SU
G0SU
G0SU

wins all day shawtay.

EDIT, EFF U RICKY!

Madness

I do think EG jumped the gun in trying to take Commonly as quick as possible after Lethul left. I'm sure they probably wanted it to happen before other teams and managers/orgs would've tried to calm things down this morning, say stick with the team.

They should've at least given 2gre a few scrims with them today, see how he fits in there. Can't count his skill/experience/big tournament experience out.

tootsi666

The fact that the EG roster changed before they lost a single LAN is mindboggling. Welp, that was still a great roster

Edit. Not a fan of hard roster locks. Something soft like the one in CSGO (3/5 have to be the same if you want to keep your invite to the next big tournament) is IMO ideal. Hard roster locks leave good players to sidelines too often

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
The fact that the EG roster changed before they lost a single LAN is mindboggling. Welp, that was still a great roster

Never got to see them compete at an in-person event for H5. As a long time competitive Halo fan, pretty sad about that.

Ugh, I'm going to be traveling all day on Sunday too!

Trup1aya

Really hope that Ogre gets to go to Xgames. That guy deserves it and helped CLG succeed to this point.

I think that's what sucks the most about all of this. Great players are potentially getting fucked, with very little time to recover.

One minute your thinking you'll be part of history, playing on ESPN for 30k... The next minute you are scrambling to find a home.

E92 M3

I think that's what sucks the most about all of this. Great players are potentially getting fucked, with very little time to recover.

One minute your thinking you'll be part of history, playing on ESPN for 30k... The next minute you are scrambling to find a home.

Yes, completely unprofessional for teams to keep playing these trading games.

I got excited that they were going to do it early...:( lol

Oh well one more day... That Achilles helmet keeps looking better and better.

Yeah it looks so good and intimidating in these trailers. Like if you face someone with that, you know damn well its going to be fun to kill and teabag them. :p

I hope that it is secretly a Legendary REQ card that can drop from packs or something :3

Otherwise we'll never get it lmao.

GIT GUD NUB

link1201

I hope that it is secretly a Legendary REQ card that can drop from packs or something :3

Otherwise we'll never get it lmao.
Well we're in the 2/3 levels of everything already, so hopefully it won't take forever to get. I feel bad but I have been upping my use of SC in Swat to try and pad those numbers. lol

Fuchsdh

For people who are unlocking golds after burning through the silver and bronze unlocks, what spartan rank are you? Haven't been keeping a strict count of packs opened but want an idea of how far I have to go to start hitting the big unlocks.

E92 M3

I would like to see the REQ system expanded and revised:

Have a store where items can be purchased with points and also have packs where random items can be had. If the store bought items are more expensive it would balance out with the RNG of the packs. Let the people that want to save buy specific items. I have over 100k in points now but don't feel like losing everything to RNG like the last time over 140k points were spent.

Trup1aya

I would like to see the REQ system expanded and revised:

Have a store where items can be purchased with points and also have packs where random items can be had. If the store bought items are more expensive it would balance out with the RNG of the packs. Let the people that want to save buy specific items. I have over 100k in points now but don't feel like losing everything to RNG like the last time over 140k points were spent.

Good god I can never save that many req points. I get 5k, I buy a silver. Back to zero.

For people who are unlocking golds after burning through the silver and bronze unlocks, what spartan rank are you? Haven't been keeping a strict count of packs opened but want an idea of how far I have to go to start hitting the big unlocks.

I was in the low 80s when I finished out silver packs. Also, I had around 70 silver tier emblems left when I finished the silver pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom