• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
So once I beat the single player solo on Legendary (little bit of showing off, let me, makes me feel better), I put the game down for BLOP3 and Fallout 4. My main reason was because of lack of big team battle not being in and Warzone only being 3 maps.

So I take it that BTB is being patched in today? How many maps? Vehicles?

Will be downloading the update in a little while :). And can anyone confirm whether the aiming fix is in this update? Thought it was supposed to be coming a little later?

Edit: Seen the post Halo Waypoint, will be interesting to try the game after the aiming fix.

link1201

Will be downloading the update in a little while :). And can anyone confirm whether the aiming fix is in this update? Thought it was supposed to be coming a little later?
I think the side project where you can adjust sensitivity will be later. This is just a bug fix I believe.

..\

211b200890984b84db10314d0b3631437e9ac85ca84e5ad67cb3bf8d39e52bc6.jpg

GET A JOB HIPPIE

WHERE MY REPORTS AT DOE!?

i actually loathe the word doe and i use the spoiler tag way to much. dont click the next one, you've been warned.

ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE

901 req points for a 16 minute big team CTF where I had 2 caps... dreadful req rate.

You get 1200+ for a sub 10 minute assault match.

Req points need to be a set rate per minute + badges, kills and assists as a bonus.

zephry

Dropped by to say campaign for Halo 5 is A LOT better than CoD Blops 3. Although it feels short I am just enjoying the crap out of it playing on Heroics. I can't wait to try the multiplayer.

Dropped by to say campaign for Halo 5 is A LOT better than CoD Blops 3. Although it feels short I am just enjoying the crap out of it playing on Heroics. I can't wait to try the multiplayer.

Get ready to Gangnam Style it all over the place in MP.

5846327.jpg

i think it looks the same just less retrieving data

wesley get your ass in here!

Thank you. I was hoping some extra tab/slide or something. More useful data. We can see our medals now right?

100mb internet...20 mins later 11%. lmao. How in the fuck is this update 6.2GB????At least social is confirmed coming, insanely stupid for it not to be there at launch.

Sai

Gonna play before judging, but I really hope putting in BR starts doesn't mess with the range game like the DMRs did with Reach and 4.

npa189

Does the dynamic resolution bother anyone playing on a large TV? I may just rent it to see, as I'm mostly interested in the single player campaign.

60 inch here and IQ is awesome, If I didn't know it was dynamic I would think its 1080p constant.

KaYotiX

Banned
901 req points for a 16 minute big team CTF where I had 2 caps... dreadful req rate.

You get 1200+ for a sub 10 minute assault match.

Req points need to be a set rate per minute + badges, kills and assists as a bonus.

Req pts should be handed out based on stats Imo. That way we don't get afk ppl farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom