• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

They just mentioned in a roundabout way that they are on the Warzone Assault exploit. So hopefully that fix comes soon.

Fuchsdh

They just mentioned in a roundabout way that they are on the Warzone Assault exploit. So hopefully that fix comes soon.

I'm only salty about that because I tried it repeatedly and couldn't figure it out on my own, so I feel stupid when it's done to me :p

All 343 needs to do is have a vote option to forfeit. Problem solved.

All Bungie needed was forfeit option.

But besides any if that just base my reward on my performance. As is you're punished for playing big team because the rewards are so poor.

If I suck give me 300 req points, if I'm on fire let me earn like 1500. This is why CoD took off like it did, win or lose you could always make progress based on your skill.

Had a BTB match where everything I did had a good second delay, was a little upsetting :(

I swear I nailed a shot in the tank directly on someone and it did squat.

BraXzy

Lmfao, Halo official account in Twitch chat during a Req pack opening.

99d7e110be6fa828ec2e6415610a0faf.png

Demise

Someone kind enough to do a quick brief about the usefullness of smartscope per weapon in MP ? I know Light rifle do more damage with smart scope, but what about the others ?

Someone kind enough to do a quick brief about the usefullness of smartscope per weapon in MP ? I know Light rifle do more damage with smart scope, but what about the others ?

Think the SMG has less spread when Scoped In.

Light Rifle does more damage.

Suppressor has slightly longer tracking range.

That's it I believe.

been plat1 in BTB since it came out, just can't rank up even with wins... does it take more xp / wins to rank up in BTB for some reason?

two quitters because it was CTF didn't help but I doubt we would have caught up with some late joins either.

I'm only salty about that because I tried it repeatedly and couldn't figure it out on my own, so I feel stupid when it's done to me :p

It's not terribly hard to pull off... Sometimes.

I'd tell you how to but that might be frowned upon. Plus looks like it'll be fixed soon anyway.

MouldyK

Man, I get all the juicy gossip from Halo 5!

Some kid's father has gone to Uncle Willy's instead of picking him up after school.

Him and his brother are both mad at his dad...

...some people don't realise they are on Voice Chat talking to everyone, right?

guys guys good way to check your ping is use a rocket turret in BTB and shoot it & look at the white dots which display reloaded ammo, the delay between shooting and the dots depleting is your ping time.

half a second in this current match.

BraXzy

I'm enjoying this stream, fun little mix up from just reading the community update. Hopefully they maybe even expand this into a kinda Sprint like thing, with bits that are talking with devs as they work or something.

Ace 8095

What stick settings to y'all use on the elite controller? I was thinking aggressive for aiming but I'm new to this tuning thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom