• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

I thought I had a Romeo and Juliet situation going on with an enemy player. He was on blue team driving a warthog and I was red team in the gunner seat. He drove me around for a good 4 minutes and I thought we had a gentleman's agreement. Eventually the warthog flipped and he killed me.

I genuinely think he had no idea I wasn't on his team.

Lmao. The enemy team will have been so confused. They will have seen a friendly tag waving above the hog as they were mowed down.

I actually got quite a bit of stuff tonight, nothing I really wanted, but I am not going to complain. Some of the stuff was the new weapon skins and assassination; plus the shinobi armor. Took a few screenshots of some of the things I got and my new look. Dress up is too fun!

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

MaGlock

It's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Whenever I think ugh this map sucks, I watch pro's play and realise it's probably me sucking
(And solo queue).

Agreed I'm high plat/low diamond (solo) in most playlists but watching on twitch is an enlightening experience.

BraXzy

I actually got quite a bit of stuff tonight, nothing I really wanted, but I am not going to complain. Some of the stuff was the new weapon skins and assassination; plus the shinobi armor. Took a few screenshots of some of the things I got and my new look. Dress up is too fun!

Damn son.

Is your collection nearly full and you're just left with Legendaries? Or are you super lucky? Or did you buy a tonne of gold packs? xD

I hate you.

RdN

That's an awesome haul!

arimanius

Damn that's a nice haul.

malfcn

First match of BTB was no fun. Map was Deadlock, and the first 2 minutes was spawn killed and our whole team exterminated. Then we came back, then they started spawn exterminating again.

BraXzy

What's the quickest way to save a clip or take a screenshot? Way too used to the share button on the PS4.

If you have Kinect, voice commands e.g. "Xbox, record that".

If you have the newly released chat pad there are two buttons dedicated to those functions for instant click.

If not, you can double tap the Xbox button and then press X or Y depending on what you want.

If you have Kinect, voice commands e.g. "Xbox, record that".

If you have the newly released chat pad there are two buttons dedicated to those functions for instant click.

If not, you can double tap the Xbox button and then press X or Y depending on what you want.
Is there anyway to save like the last 10 minutes?

Hey so I haven't posted in this thread at all, but I've been enjoying my time with Halo 5 so far though I just had a pretty bad problem happen and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm hoping someone with some experience or knowledge can help me out if they see this, otherwise I'm going to have to call Microsoft or somebody over this because I'm getting pretty frustrated.

Some information. I was trying to stream me playing some BTB through the Xbox One's dedicated twitch application and it went pretty well at first, then I had some people join my stream and something broke somewhere and my twitch application AND Halo 5 connection just completely crapped out. After that I couldn't connect to either my twitch app OR Halo 5's multiplayer servers. Twitch was essentially stuck in a loop and Halo 5 can't even recognize my profile as it says I'm a level 1. I literally cannot connect to any online functions of Halo 5 now. My internet is working fine in general and even the console's internet connection tests say that nothing is noticeably wrong, but here I am.

I've restarted the console a few times, deleted the twitch application and still nothing. I still can't get any connection to the H5 game servers even though nothing seems wrong on my end. Something broke somewhere and I have no clue as to how to fix it. Halp plz!!!

It took me a few games to get it, but it certainly does.

Still experiencing a lot of lag tonight. :/ Booting up Titanfall to see if it's me or Halo.

Just played another game of strongholds on it and my group seemed to find a strategy that works. The other team we were playing against were garbage, so that could be why. Still not a fan of the map.

malfcn

I jump in a goose with rockets and rain on someone.. Nada.
They hit me with the faintest of splash and I am toast.

I jump in a ghost and splatter them, they live.
Or, I splatter them and get jacked.

Weird stuff. -_-

Damn son.

Is your collection nearly full and you're just left with Legendaries? Or are you super lucky? Or did you buy a tonne of gold packs? xD

It's was mostly luck tonight, I did open around 20 gold packs tonight. My helm and armor are at +50% completion. Still a long ways to go.

Just had a really awesome CTF just now. Was 0-0 the whole match and we scored with 10 seconds left in OT, feels good.

RoKKeR

I still am not a huge fan of how new REQs are being handled. Saw that Mark IV/V armor and got super hyped, then remembered that the chances of me getting it in the game are slim to none... What is the point of that?

Shouldn't new REQ content be more readily featured/available to push the monthly updates? Not that everybody should just get all the new REQs, but I feel like there should be a balance...

Madness

Strongholds on Basins with Sniper Rifles kind of sucks because of how hard it is to sometimes see people and how open the side bases are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom