• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

NOKYARD

You can buy replacement bumpers. They are a little tricky to install though, on my elite I occasionally simultaneously throw a grenade when I jump (bumper jumper).
Where? Can you replace the little green button under the paddles. That's where mine broke.

Any word of when the 1 of 2 update will drop?

SKE7CH spoiled me by releasing an update at 10AM Pacific, so i want it that early again. :p

where art thou Ske7ch or should i say Mancannon
where art thou Stinkles
Tashi left 343 right?

Gwyn

Update soon?
9l8eZ8nD.png

Nokyard said Avalanche wouldn't be in BTB playlist until it's pistol starts.

Nokyard has 3 new maps in MM, BTB pistol starts confirmed.

/s

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i sure hope part of what is discussed is the future of content releases. i really doubt we'll see monthly updates in 2017, but i'd sure like to have some sort of confirmation of a continued commitment to "more stuff"

Welfare

Schedule is most likely

Today: Article with half of the content in the update
Tomorrow: Article with the rest of the content in the update
Thursday: Full patch notes with the update

i want an anniversary playlist that builds upon the previous one. it'll have both of:
halo 1 pistol + halo 1 maps (exactly like the previous one)
or
halo 2 br + halo 2 maps

yesssss

BizzyBum

How did the new antifreeze make it through testing. The FPS lag is unbearable.

I was told it was fine during testing then something got fucked when they released it for matchmaking. The fps problems were acknowledged by 343 months ago but never fixed.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
How hard is it to do if you get the special screwdrivers?

Is it a relatively simple fix?

its not too bad, just pay attention to how parts are arranged as you take it apart. again, the fitment of the bumper is a little tricky, but i think anyone with a little patience can manage it. certainly beats replacing an entire controller. check youtube for some videos to see what youre getting yourself into though.

Top Bottom