• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

I hope they don't saturate it with crap items, such as having the same armor with different white lines. Focus on quality instead.

I like the different armor paint schemes. The problem is that they aren't collapsed into the same armor design which means an even longer REQ list that's hard to skim. Should have alphabetical and rarity sorting at the least.

We can have both.

I said this before a long time ago, but they should remove all patterned armor variants, and only have pure armor. And if they want to pad it out, have one extra variant with an actual geometric difference. There's a few armor variants like that with an extra vent, or tube, or whatever on them.

Now if you want patterns on your armor, they should include Pattern REQs. Basically a pattern you can apply to any armor. You could have polka dots, flames, tiger stripes, camos, etc, etc,

I have zero problem with a REQ system that has hundreds of items that take a long time to get everything. My issue with the REQ system is that you are not consistently getting unique items. . It feels really unsatisfying to get duplicate items. If they want to pad out the REQ system, I suggest adding more unique things.

Some customizable REQs I want to see added:
- armor patterns like I said above
- emotes. I WANNA TWERK DAMMIT
- end game poses. Because Spartans standing around is boring af
- "artifact" piece. I was thinking maybe have a single customizable slot for a unique artifact that's a little fun or silly. Perhaps a flaming head, katana, poncho, a halo over your head, etc. There's probably more creative people who can come up with better stuff

Halo has always had that goofy and silly tone. I say double down on that shit

nillapuddin

fARfYMm.jpg
"Coming Later in 2017"

Creds to Bivi

giphy.gif

Anyone noticed how pleasant the Customs community is?

It's like the olden days.

If by pleasant you mean "Some faggot needs to switch off of blue team" and conversations like that, then yes. I wanted to kick that person since I was hosting, but I couldn't find a way to do so.

Thanks to the customs browser, I played my first full BTB CTF game on the Sidewinder remake I created.
Felt so good, and I played it on PC! Everybody loved the map :3 Two of the people in there even already had it bookmarked! Did some classic warthog flag running and we won the game. Pretty happy about this new update right now.

I find it strange that the customs browser on PC only shows about a page's worth of games, though. Surely there are more people playing than that, right? Or does nobody realize this exists yet?

Anyone noticed how pleasant the Customs community is?

It's like the olden days.

Everybody is text chatting (on pc) and being trolls and reminiscing about the H1 PC days while being overall very pleasant. This is the update that makes H5 for me.

Karl2177

Have you ever thought what would make wasps even more unbearable? Well, we at 343 Industries have just the answer! We've made 2 more wasp variants that have added armor and can kill you in 0.1 seconds from the main gun! If you thought it was annoying attempting to take them out before, it's even more annoying note! For only $25 they can be yours also.

I just want to start out by saying thank you to everyone at 343 for the continued support of this game.

I really never thought we'd get a custom games browser. It always seemed "pie in the sky".

I can't really think of many more improvements they 343 can make besides:

1. splitscreen
2. offline system link/LAN

These are things I never thought were coming, but the recent update I see that maybe these things are possible.

I can't wait to see what's next.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
This series is insane! Last 40 seconds and 3sup comes back from what, 8 kills, to tie it at 0 seconds!?

Glass

Wait is there anything wrong with this?
I'll send it in a moment, I'm guessing it will show you my GT when it arrives. Send yours back! :)

No idea, maybe its a promoted thing mentioned in the HCS finals or something, only started watching a while ago.

That last game tho

No idea, maybe its a promoted thing mentioned in the HCS finals or something, only started watching a while ago.

That last game tho

I actually saw it earlier this morning while playing customs. It just says to spread the holiday cheer and send it to your friends, I dont think there's a catch or anything.

I added you and sent you the pack. This is me.

Top Bottom