• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

IHaveIce

Banned
We still need charges, assassinations, splatters, vehicle kills, and reversals, so it's not like you have to play Warzone. :)
I know, I know. But these I get all the time. Same for First Strikes. SO I think I'll help more by doing the grindy things.

Though I have to admit I had Assassination animations off for quite a while

Fuchsdh

I know, I know. But these I get all the time. Same for First Strikes. SO I think I'll help more by doing the grindy things.

Though I have to admit I had Assassination animations off for quite a while

I get a like 3-4 melees and back smacks despite trying to go for an assassination every time. My batting average is not much higher than if I had them turned off :p

Right after BTB pistol starts.

well, they actually said in an update they are bringing us black undersuits. sooooooo you shall not have this joke today good sir!!

Going forward, expect all future Halo FPS games to include split-screen functionality! This news, along with me previously ensuring that black undersuits are being accounted for, should make a lot of longtime fans very happy indeed.

sauce

edit nvm - i see the patch notes and cntl + f + undersuits (no avail) :(

well, they actually said in an update they are bringing us black undersuits. sooooooo you shall not have this joke today good sir!!

B] are being accounted for, should make a lot of longtime fans very happy indeed.

sauce

Non black undersuits was an issue?

Black undersuits aren't happening in 5 guys. The armors would be even trashier than they are. They have to design them from scratch to make the black undersuit work.

BizzyBum

I saw this Gears 4 skins thread in gaming general and while the skins are atrocious they have cool ways to obtain them.

343 can definitely take some ideas from Coalition in this aspect. Their Gears Live streaming page is pretty cool too and offers an interactive stream with on the fly polls and "achievements" to accomplish to enter into contests or get in-game stuff.

link1201

is proving grounds up as well?
It looks like it'll go live on Thursday.
On Thursday, March 9, we will kick off a public test of this new Motion Sensor to gather player feedback and metrics to help determine if this has a potential place in Halo 5 going forward as well as potential learnings and implications for future Halo FPS titles.

Just got an infinite black loading screen. Guess this game is still fucked.

EDIT: Scratch that. Game loaded literally 3 minutes later full of Mexicans. The hope is still alive.

Spasm

Did they mess with aiming on consoles also? My sensitivity on the controller seems lower, though I haven't changed it.

Fuchsdh

Just got an infinite black loading screen. Guess this game is still fucked.

EDIT: Scratch that. Game loaded literally 3 minutes later full of Mexicans. The hope is still alive.

Didn't they say in known issues for the patch longer black screens were an issue?

mo60

I just got called an auto noob by a person on the enemy team during a covenant slayer match because I was destroying him and his team members with the blissful slumber which was on the map.

Top Bottom