• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Strider

<---- back on Xbox.

Same day as pro league starts too? Shiiiiid. I saw some of the roster changes and Nv was lookin reeeeaaaaal nice. Havent watched or kept up with how any team has done in scrims or anything tho.

Anyway Halo tonight. time to get rekt and drop my mmr
goodjob.gif

Edit: So many fuckin req packs to happen shiiiiiid

belushy

Banned
<---- back on Xbox.

Same day as pro league starts too? Shiiiiid. I saw some of the roster changes and Nv was lookin reeeeaaaaal nice. Havent watched or kept up with how any team has done in scrims or anything tho.

Anyway Halo tonight. time to get rekt and drop my mmr
goodjob.gif

Edit: So many fuckin req packs to happen shiiiiiid

nV beat Optic (CLG) in a scrim pretty recently. They've looked pretty good and will probably be the only team to challenge Optic.

Looks like Halo getting that optic viewship!!

Even during semi and finals lol

Also, better but the clg skins before they get taken down

Dude fuck smurf accounts. Kid beat me and my friend by 4 and backpacking his teammate (who the dude said was his 6 year old brother). Even trashed talked my friend when he would kill him by sending him messages. Wish smurf accounts could be banned or something on halo. Just soured my whole day cause of him and his trash talking.

It's finally here! :D thank you very much for all your help FATstronaut in case you guys didn't knew the Halo lootcrates don't ship to Mexico so he helped me from the beginning by sending him the crate to his house and then going to the USPS to ship it to me, he also hasn't opened his crate because he is waiting for me, that's amazing thank you again brother :')

BizzyBum

Guess having an entire season under your belt doesn't make a difference in terms of technical difficulties.

Funny how Optic is just buying good teams now for Halo and Gears. Yankees of eSports. lol

Sanjuro

Woo! Just played my 600th game. Absolutely different experience both from the game itself and solo'ing matchmaking. I've maybe played a dozen or less games with people I know.

Guess having an entire season under your belt doesn't make a difference in terms of technical difficulties.

Funny how Optic is just buying good teams now for Halo and Gears. Yankees of eSports. lol

Who are the Red Sox?

BizzyBum

I thought that exclusive HCS emblem were only for people who go to an actual LAN tournament this season, or is there another emblem I don't know about?

Akai__

I thought that exclusive HCS emblem were only for people who go to an actual LAN tournament this season, or is there another emblem I don't know about?

They said we can get one by spectating a HCS match in the last CU Stream. Not sure how it exactly works, though. On my 3rd match I'm spectating and haven't gotten anything yet.

BizzyBum

They said we can get one by spectating a HCS match in the last CU Stream. Not sure how it exactly works, though. On my 3rd match I'm spectating and haven't gotten anything yet.

You have to watch a match by spectating via Halo 5 or just watching on Xbox One twitch app?

3-16 is not good, but damage calculation is still broken anyways. Most useless stat in Halo 5. Really surprised they didn't fixed it yet.

I have the feeling that it has to do with persons death. Friend managed to do a coupple Perfections on Team Doubles and he had 200 damage with 15+ kills and 0 deaths obviously. While I had between 8-10 with 2 deaths and had over 2000 damage. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is, but every time we test it, it doesn't make any sense.

Even told Snip3down about it and he wouldn't believe it at first, but then he went ahead and tested it and said I was right. That was like 5 months ago.

Are you *really* surprised, though? I mean, shit, we just got exterminations triggering and even those don't work right (fuck if sayonara will ever work).

Yeah, I've told Kampy before I think. But people forget for some reason (don't know how/why when they play the game every day).

The stream sounded like in-game. But I don't know since I can't find any explanations on how to get it.

#Professional #HCS #BlameTashi #343CommunicationSkills

Top Bottom