• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Akai__

lhjhbB9.gif

Seems like at this point they were planning a lot for the themed monthly updates that got cut for time.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Especially considering Hog Wild was only a REQ drop.

Let's hope they can make the brute themed update (if that's even a thing) have all it's content

wwm0nkey

Seems like at this point they were planning a lot for the themed monthly updates that got cut for time.
Well we aren't done with DLC yet :)

They still have game modes that only need the announcer, all these weapons, custom game browser and potentially flyable phantoms (though I think that's just for dev tests)

Kids on Recurve that don't pick up the enemy's flag when they're standing next to it on their tower when the enemy is about to score ours 🤔

Edit: Twice

Sanjuro

Kids on Recurve that don't pick up the enemy's flag when they're standing next to it on their tower when the enemy is about to score ours 🤔

Edit: Twice

Solo team slayer in matchmaking has been great for me.

Arena is the one I have trouble with, as I'm not sure people understand what they need to do. Also, I don't think anyone uses up on the d-pad or understands that either.

belushy

Banned
At least 343 have plenty of content left to give. Just the stuff that has been found is enough for 2 updates.

I want that sentinel beam and grenade launcher asap... both look so good already. Hope its not too long (and of course hoping that they are not canceled items......)

I think it's kinda weird that the pre-order skins for the SMG, DMR, and battle rifle are all identical in pattern, but the only one that isn't Legendary is the Bloodthirst skin for the battle rifle. They're also the only series of skins that features an identical pattern, but each skin has a unique name (Clash, Bloodthirst, Potence).

Oh well. It's still a cool trio of skins to run. Just something that occurred to me last night.

Strider

Do you guys play Team Arena yet or do you all still just talk about the game you never play? :p Because groups for TA should be a thiiiiiiing.

Also side note smurfs have gotten more and more common since release I've noticed and coming back after a break I see them reeeeeaaaally frequently. Just another reason a solo queue only team arena playlist should exist so people don't just get boosted to ranks they don't deserve.

Do you guys play Team Arena yet or do you all still just talk about the game you never play? :p Because groups for TA should be a thiiiiiiing.

Also side note smurfs have gotten more and more common since release I've noticed and coming back after a break I see them reeeeeaaaally frequently. Just another reason a solo queue only team arena playlist should exist so people don't just get boosted to ranks they don't deserve.

Slayer all day braaahhhhh

BizzyBum

I usually just play FFA so I don't disappoint a team. lol

Why does it take teams like 20 minutes to start another game for HCS? So much downtime inbetween matches.

2nd game of the night .... tell me whats wrong in this picture? Lol

Screenshot-Original.png

Edit my bad it was my third game.

This clip was from my 2nd game. :p
You gotta be faster than that ;)

http://xboxclips.com/SaMuRaI+G0SU/1b96cad1-40ed-4628-bb56-228eee9b1eeb

Warning: really bad g0su aim in this video.
You may puke.

omg, you're one of those people who just randomly teabags the ground when you womp someone...

if you're going to teabag, at least do it over one's corpse - otherwise, you just look like a nutter.

Lol.ppl upset cause killcam teabaggin is annoying to them.

K thnx captian.

I'm upset that your teabags don't have rhythm. You're just mashing crouch. Have some self-respect, man. Pace yourself so those squats have some impact. Make sure they feel it. "It" in this case being your groin repeatedly dipped onto their visor, over and over again.

BizzyBum

Hopefully nV can have a nice bounce back win against a bad ex-Optic team. If they lose to them they might as well disband after 2 nights. lol

So, I finally decided to beat the game Solo Legendary, which wasn't nearly as hard as I expected. However, the achievement didn't unlock and I seemingly still have one mission to complete.

What's the easiest way to see what mission didn't register as complete? Everything on my list says completed on Legendary.... yet I haven't got either of the achievements.

I'm upset that your teabags don't have rhythm. You're just mashing crouch. Have some self-respect, man. Pace yourself so those squats have some impact. Make sure they feel it. "It" in this case being your groin repeatedly dipped onto their visor, over and over again.

If its the game winning kill i jump hover and air teag bang land into their face.

Yeah you gotta tea bag to the beat of another one bites the dust. You could pick any song to make your teabag special compared to the others. This secret art has been lost for many years with mindless teabagging that has no soul.

Edit: the enemy has to feel the song as your crouch hits their head or body.

So, I finally decided to beat the game Solo Legendary, which wasn't nearly as hard as I expected. However, the achievement didn't unlock and I seemingly still have one mission to complete.

What's the easiest way to see what mission didn't register as complete? Everything on my list says completed on Legendary.... yet I haven't got either of the achievements.

Go to Halowaypoint.com and check your service record.

soo ROI comes out Tuesday...Population should take a big hit IMO. Not to mention Battlefield, 2 different CoDs, Gears 4 in the next 2 months.

Placed plat 5... I'm alright with it because I solo qued for the ten placement matches and haven't ranked for the past 3 months but thought plat is where I belong personally. Brings my ranks to plat 5 arena, diamon 2 for slayer and onyx 1700 for swat. Have yet to rank for doubles but it will be either plat of high gold. Had an amazing last 3 matches and a bunch of grenade kills for the company.

No Titanfall 2 love :(

oh yeah forgot lol

I'm gonna be all over Gears 4. This'll be the first time I actually pay attention to their esports scene. Should be fun to watch

Same, gears esports is looking good right about now, especially after optic snatched up the #1 team. Is there crowd funding for the 1mil worlds/.

I know I'll be playing less games overall. Monday is when college starts up again.

Yep, I'll be playing CoD4, I'm scared how big of a ghost town H5 will be when I return.

Same, gears esports is looking good right about now, especially after optic snatched up the #1 team. Is there crowd funding for the 1mil worlds/.
Hmm I haven't heard if there's crowdfunding in addition to the 1mil. They should though! They're gonna make bank on those Gear packs if the cosmetics are good

Top Bottom