• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Look at this surprising poll:

https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/873224403902898176

Let's not make any hasty changes though, might split the population too much.

Me reading some of those twitter comments

BWCWXhJ.gif

I thought the implication was it was a separate game entirely. Like Alien Isolation.

I mean, it's not that they aren't capable of it, but considering they did HW2, and that game still has single player dlc, that was my first thought when I saw it. The fact someone is trying to have people believe that CA is doing another Halo game in another genre should be a red flag alone.

They need to patch these maps into the UI when they're finished.

I've always thought all matchmaking maps should be in the custom games UI.

I don't like how forge maps show up under the map list individually, I rather they be a variant underneath their palette like in previous games. Keeps things condensed and organized.

Dear NeoGAF friends I would like to take a moment to tell you about a tradition that I make every E3 I'm a content creator and streamer on YouTube and Twitch this has been my work in the past 7 years, every year I co stream the Xbox E3 press conference for my viewers my audience is from Mexico and LATAM so what I do is I translate all the content of the conference for them, I'm not trying to make self advertisement or anything like that I just wanted to share this with you because I love what I do and I also love being a member of this great forum this year I'm doing all the press conferences BTW I'm very happy about that :)

Somnia

Dear NeoGAF friends I would like to take a moment to tell you about a tradition that I make every E3 I'm a content creator and streamer on YouTube and Twitch this has been my work in the past 7 years, every year I co stream the Xbox E3 press conference for my viewers my audience is from Mexico and LATAM so what I do is I translate all the content of the conference for them, I'm not trying to make self advertisement or anything like that I just wanted to share this with you because I love what I do and I also love being a member of this great forum this year I'm doing all the press conferences BTW I'm very happy about that :)

I'm not from Mexico or LATAM, but gave you a follow for support! That's a great thing you do for the community :)

NOKYARD

He boxed in the entire map with green chromas, right? I think that's probably the best use of them I've seen so far.

Nope, just fog & FX. I was building him a staircase and was forging outside the map. Did not see any chromas. I can give details next time i am on the map.

Can we just get Halo 3 Anniversary.

I'm not hot on Halo 3 forge maps.

Agreed, that'd be a let down of an Anniversary. I'd much rather have updated campaign graphics (w/o switching) and Blur cinematics. Throw in some updated best of maps and I'd be all over the multiplayer and I don't even like Halo 3's multiplayer that much.

The Pit
Narrows
High Ground
Guardian
Citadel
Assembly
Avalanche
Longshore
Standoff

Would be such a missed opportunity if they skip H3A.

Cranster

Banned
Agreed, that'd be a let down of an Anniversary. I'd much rather have updated campaign graphics (w/o switching) and Blur cinematics. Throw in some updated best of maps and I'd be all over the multiplayer and I don't even like Halo 3's multiplayer that much.

The Pit
Narrows
High Ground
Guardian
Citadel
Assembly
Avalanche
Longshore
Standoff

Would be such a missed opportunity if they skip H3A.
H3A would only happen if it was a free update with a fixed MCC update/re-release. Asking us to buy H3A when MCC still isn't fixed would leave a second black eye on the franchise and 343i's reputation.

H3A would only happen if it was a free update with a fixed MCC update/re-release. Asking us to buy H3A when MCC still isn't fixed would leave a second black eye on the franchise and 343i's reputation.
H3A intergrated into MCC is far less likely than a standalone. Bonnie Ross already said if they had a mulligan on the MCC, they'd release the games separately. It also doesn't make sense to market DLC for a game that came out 3 years ago. They'd be making further additions to an already unstable product, it's likely MCC is incredibly difficult to fix any further, otherwise we would have had additional patches. Fixing the MCC, adding in H3A to boost the population sounds nice in theory, but it'd never work in practice.

Imagine if Halo 5 and MCC don't get Scorpio support. I see no reason to buy one then, if all future titles will be on PC then I could just play there with higher fidelity.

Not sure how the 399 thing gained ground. Nothing has ever pointed it as being that price. But hey, gaf gotta latch onto something to blow up

Umm.the numbers in the teaser trailers and the image literally saying a price under 400. Don't assume we just made it up and said "yeah!! Wooo;!!" Lol

But ppl.wanna latch on alternative facts cause of feeeeeelsssss

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Umm.the numbers in the teaser trailers and the image literally saying a price under 400. Don't assume we just made it up and said "yeah!! Wooo;!!" Lol

But ppl.wanna latch on alternative facts cause of feeeeeelsssss

Was there more to 400 than the robot, which was dubious at best?

Top Bottom