• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Madness

One thing they could have at least done for medals in CE or 2 was add some text for what they are, sort of like H2A. Instead you just do a quiet snipe, and have 5 random grey medals pop and disappear and you don't even know the names of what they are... Turning off instantly for sure, but if you're going to implement them, do them well.

One thing they could have at least done for medals in CE or 2 was add some text for what they are, sort of like H2A. Instead you just do a quiet snipe, and have 5 random grey medals pop and disappear and you don't even know the names of what they are... Turning off instantly for sure, but if you're going to implement them, do them well.

Yeah, having the title pop up in H2A only is a bit odd, but I suppose there is always an endgame report that lists them.

Vico

Dat Blur magic.

1414013682-looking-good-gif.gif

1414015992-looking-even-better.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I would die if 343 and Blur collaborated on a full length film, or even a series of shorts.

CliQ

Does anyone know if we can switch the sound in halo ce to the original sound? I noticed so far in all of the ce multiplayer gameplay that the sound is the cea sound.

Same question about the hud. The sniper reticle is different and would like to have the original.

Watched a repeat of the IGN live stream, yeah wow this collection, even with the stream at 720p and with internet video compression everything looked great.

Blur should remake the Eric Nylund and Greg Bear series of books. That would be the best thing ever.
That would be the best way to bring The Fall of Reach to its audience outside of the much-requested live action adaptation.
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3941/15604690672_eba9799cde_o.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Reach remake with The Fall of Reach CG feature length film for Reach Anniversary?

[i]Remember where humanity fell. Remember where we almost lost hope. [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3MabEog3yQ"]Remember Reach.[/URL][/i]

wwm0nkey

I really want to see Ghosts of Onyx done in Blur CGI just for the way one of the people goes out at the end, most bad ass moment in Halo history (if you read it, you know what scene Im talking about)

But a Blur movie about The Fall of Reach would be a great way to introduce people to Blue team since it looks like Fred is at least in Halo 5.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
smh frankie

who do I have to look to as my moral compass if not you

MASSIVE POST... Just ignore.

Hmmm... I need this in my life.
EDIT: I'm not a junior member anymore? I wonder how that happened...seemed awfully quick. Yay! =) Can't wait to play MCC with all of you ladies and gentleman. Yes, even you Ragnarok.
ok.

HOLY SHIT THAT TRAILER

Plus, we get to see Halo 5 gameplay literally a month before the beta. I am excited.
55546689.jpg

Wow guys have you forgotten their Halo 5 Beta first look? It reinforced "fair starts" with the same weapon as the other spartans on the field.
Chillax bruthas.
Yet in that same video we see a BR with more in the mag than either model can hold and a BR with no optics... sure "fair starts"

Modernizing Halo by adding mechanics from Call of Duty? Are you kidding me?

They couldn't just keep Halo as Halo...

I mean, there was a DEFINITE functionality to the old death cam. You help make call-outs and contribute to your team...

But hey if they want to keep segregating their user base unlike CS:GO, DOTA, etc... then go for it, but don't expect your pro/competitive player base to grow when you continually gimp the newcomers chance of becoming good at the game. Keep everybody on an equal playing field.

Damn, just take the damn kill-cams out. Why do you they have to be SO stubborn, just fucking drop it, look at the majority of the response in the stream, I'm sure it extends to a majority of the playerbase.

Honestly, a CoD comes out every year, if I want to play CoD, I will go and pick up CoD.

I want to play Halo. Take the fucking kill-cams out.

GAT DAMn.

deepbreath /rant
This.

Overreaction of the day.
We get it jem, you are starting to sound like Speedy.
Halo 4... literally the worst thing to show off in this entire collection.
ftfy
You should really read CliffyB's thoughts on focus testing and how it ends up negatively impacting games because it ends up being things that neither the devs nor the player base at large want.
This again, its a great read.
At this rate Jem might replace Heckfu as the conductor of the bad opinion train.
heckfu would gladly give up the position
Halo Never Died, It Was Just Choosing its Loadout.
Ded.
"We saw some of the old halo stuff and it's just iconic. Y'know, blue skies, green grass, brighter, etc. We wanted to do something different."

Story of H4's life.
Feels like Halo.
Dude, really? You literally just put the same content that's in the 20GB on the disc and point the install program to grab from that source. This is pretty basic shit.
and this.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
"really take a fresh look at Halo 4"
It's still pretty bad
Eh, I'm excited to play it in customs where we can fine tune the settings and choose the few good maps. That sounds like a backhanded compliment, but I'm serious haha.

I wonder how the Halo 4 BTB frame rate will hold up. Smooth 60?

Madness

I wish the stream was of a much higher quality. It was nice to hear from Max that Ivory Tower, Terminal, Relic, Midship and others were on the short list. Though I doubt with Midship being in H5, that it didn't have any bearing on them not choosing it for H2A.

CliQ

Does anyone know if we can switch the audio in halo ce to the original? I noticed so far in all of the ce multiplayer gameplay that the audio is the cea version.

Same question about the hud. The sniper reticle is different and would like to have the original.

My post came in just before the Avengers decided to show up. Does anyone know the answers to this?

Top Bottom