• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

-Ryn

Banned
The incentive for getting a game digitally should be the price. Charging $60 for a digital game is criminal.

*cracks knuckles*
As always Fracas, you are a God

Buy a new one.

Otherwise you're missing out on pulling that sweet, sweet plastic off all the shiny surfaces.

hnnngggggg
Sometimes, I leave a couple on just so I have something to peel off later.

Welcome to the community that has its own site and secret society
shhhh

Fotos

IIfTxBt.gif

4/10
im allergic to apples

Not really

So I have a problem right now.

All of my friends who I talked into getting PS4s for Destiny are pretty mad at me for mentioning I was interested in getting an Xbone for the MCC. I mean, I would be mad too if that happened to me. If you've been on gaming side today you'll have seen how I feel about Destiny, and all of my friends feel that way too. They're my old Halo crew and we all moved to PS4 together. I can't just ask them all to buy another console, and they'll probably stay mad at me if I do get the MCC.

What do I do to not be hated?

If these guys are "mad" at you for buying a video game, I think you may need some new friends

MouldyK

Atleast you guys ain't like IGN commenters who started saying weird shit about Maisey WIlliams, who plays Arya Stark, in one of the news articles.

All of my friends who I talked into getting PS4s for Destiny are pretty mad at me for mentioning I was interested in getting an Xbone for the MCC. I mean, I would be mad too if that happened to me. If you've been on gaming side today you'll have seen how I feel about Destiny, and all of my friends feel that way too. They're my old Halo crew and we all moved to PS4 together. I can't just ask them all to buy another console, and they'll probably stay mad at me if I do get the MCC.

Buy a Wii U. Solves everything.

I was jobless until i got a Wii U.
(...not really, but I didn't know when I was next working...)

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
HaloGAF community thread will be fine for customs.

PM unknown/big show to run Halo CE

PM Dani to run BTB/Silly games

PM me to run BXR only on Lockout

Thanks for remembering. :D

Fun times we had many... years ago now.
Reach and 3 were a long, long time ago.

I just bought a Bone to play MCC. Was going to get the White Xbox but I have zero interest in that Overdrive game and got a decent deal.

Fotos, whipped up a bunch of options for you:

i2cZvwpD6YuSP.png
iTRA58lRcRiAF.png
ijA0eWCHgYVz0.png
ibr1pRE7CLbu2V.png
isee1elcOg5Qj.png
ig25geC0EBWOx.png

igRGNFhGpoRrQ.png
ion7mR0JitUwm.png
ibyt7QHi83mDfw.png
ibflBBe80XEdl1.png

And whenever you want to switch back, I also remastered the original avatar for you:

iCFp1AzT38235.png

Atleast you guys ain't like IGN commenters who started saying weird shit about Maisey WIlliams, who plays Arya Stark, in one of the news articles.

Maisey is cute, but the fact she is so young is creepy. I'd hang with her for sure though.

Not into Emilia Clarke as a blonde, but she is gorgeous. Sophie Turner is a stunner, too.

Halo

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Madness

Maisey is cute, but the fact she is so young is creepy. I'd hang with her for sure though.

Not into Emilia Clarke as a blonde, but she is gorgeous.Sophie Turner is a stunner, too.

Halo

Not to keep up with the Game of Thrones talk, but Maisie is like 1 year younger than Sophie Turner who plays Sansa. Both were like 13 and 14 when the show started.

Besides, Nathalie Emmanuel is where it's at.

Edit: Carice Van Houten aka Melisandre is great too

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If someone wants to Halo-ify my avatar, I'd appreciate it. How about a pic of Chief's head from the MCC box art on the screen of the computer?

Not to keep up with the Game of Thrones talk, but Maisie is like 1 year younger than Sophie Turner who plays Sansa. Both were like 13 and 14 when the show started.

Dem Red womenz

Seriously though, everyone's 18 by the time the next season starts, so whatevs.

and Rose Leslie.

My sisters are gingers (like, Rose Leslie level gingers) so I think I have a biological block on her. But she is extremely attractive.

There we go! That's what I'm talking about!

Yeah, but Sophie is at least 18. Nathalie is underappreciated/under recognized. Stunning lady. Carice Van Houten as well.

Least we forget Lena Headey as well.

To keep on topic, what do you guys feel about new armor additions? Were there too many introduced in 4, or should there be some new ones introduced in 5?

If someone wants to Halo-ify my avatar, I'd appreciate it. How about a pic of Chief's head from the MCC box art on the screen of the computer?

1kCeUzF.png

Yours was a little more difficult because the cat has some weird pixellation artifacts on it. If you could link me to the source image, I could probably make a better one.

This probably won't get answered but if anyone is up to it I would appreciate it. Can someone try to Halo-ify my avatar? You can do it any way you want whether it be serious or silly. Thanks.
Tesla-1.gif

or

Tesla2-2.gif

EDIT: De-jaggied the transparent one a little more.

TheOddOne

4042940-4015243-8995197689-giphy.gif

Top Bottom