• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

I told ya'll I'd bring Reach back.

image.php

i think i might actually prefer halo 4 to reach though i played reach a lot more purely because there was nothing else to play. reach maps were horrible, hated bloom, that stupid sprint noise the spartans made, armour abilities were crap. at least halo 4 gun play was more enjoyable but ultimately both games suck

Vico

Not if you use dark theme

I changed the NeoGAF theme from default to dark after reading your post, and I have to say it looks really weird on mobile ('ve been using the dark theme on my laptop for a while, though, and it's the best). The white letters just pop up in a sort of scary way, and the bright blue at the top is inconsistent with the rest of the screen.

-Ryn

Banned
I changed the NeoGAF theme from default to dark after reading your post, and I have to say it looks really weird on mobile ('ve been using the dark theme on my laptop for a while, though, and it's the best). The white letters just pop up in a sort of scary way, and the bright blue at the top is inconsistent with the rest of the screen.
It's awful. Mobile Dark ≠ Desktop Dark.
I was confused as to why people were saying Dark was best until I got a laptop.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
All for getting a new Elder Scrolls before FO4, but it's not going to happen.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what's scarier, us not getting a Fallout 4 within the next 3 years, or a new Elder Scrolls before FO4.
I'd be totally happy with either one. Can't wait for next gen sequels of both games. I actually think I liked Skyrim more than either 360 Fallout game. I couldn't stand Oblivion, though.

Karl2177

Content creation is something that has allowed the community to thrive years after release. The ability to share custom content is something that the Halo series has been doing well since Halo 3. Like the other articles in the series, there are features that can be improved and some that can be introduced to make Halo better. This one will focus on custom content.

Click to read the full article.

And now the Feature Set series is done. Gonna make a .pdf version of the full thing and keep that available for download. What's next? Who knows, probably something on Destiny.

EDIT: Just did a straight text version of the pdf without pictures and the thing is practically a thesis. What the hell have I done with my life?

Top Bottom