• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Booshka

057e77be1e13da95bed2664358011551.png

Bringing it back for Boss Nasti

boss_nasti.jpg

Reallyyyyyyyyy disappointed I missed out on Live & Reloaded.. With the success of PvZ Garden Warfare, I could see a Conker multiplayer doing well.

Conker needs to make a return with the same crude humor.

-Ryn

Banned
Have we seen any forge gameplay yet? Also do we have a schedule for IGN First next week?
There was some at one of the cons if I recall correctly but it wasn't much.

Reallyyyyyyyyy disappointed I missed out on Live & Reloaded.. With the success of PvZ Garden Warfare, I could see a Conker multiplayer doing well.

Conker needs to make a return with the same crude humor.
The great mighty poo shall return.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Man I played the D-Day level of Conker so many damn times.

That game was sooooo good.

Madness

Best part of Conker: Bad Fur Day was the Teddy's vs Frenchy's multi-player game type. I think me and my cousin literally played 8 hours of that everyday for months. Campaign had so many cool levels and moments, the Matrix, D-Day etc. Live and Reloaded was so great too.

A new mature/adult Conker could do really well on Xbox One, but it would be criticized so much that Microsoft wouldn't really want the flak.

-Ryn

Banned
I present to you all, Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Roll Cookies

m6Skgui.jpg

Come the end of the beta, this is what we will use to represent Halo 5.
Beli343

--

New Conker is a yes please.

-Ryn

Banned
This is what they look like when they're done

1hIXv86h.jpg

The time between the beta and release is 343 putting Halo 5 in the oven

This is the recipe. I will be making these when Halo 5 launches.

Madness

It says deviantart right there guys. smh

Yeah, I thought it was a fake when I read that, but I thought you never know, a lot of artists use that site for their own personal works. These days, I never really believe many leaks anymore, exception of Ntkrnl.

On an unrelated note, Karl's last feature set has a lot of good discussion around forge and how it can be changed/improved for the future. Don't know if 343 would ever dedicate the resources needed to implement all those changes though. Let's see what the forge in H2A is like.

jem0208

I present to you all, Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Roll Cookies

m6Skgui.jpg

Come the end of the beta, this is what we will use to represent Halo 5.
Beli343

This is what they look like when they're done

1hIXv86h.jpg

The time between the beta and release is 343 putting Halo 5 in the oven

This is the recipe. I will be making these when Halo 5 launches.

Mmmm... I like these posts...

Booshka

Sunset getting a lot of positive reviews. Good to hear.

Glad to see it, it'll be the early gen open world sandbox game kinda like the first Crackdown was for 360. I'm hoping it will be on PC eventually, but it will probably stay exclusive until at least after holiday season.

jem0208

Glad to see it, it'll be the early gen open world sandbox game kinda like the first Crackdown was for 360. I'm hoping it will be on PC eventually, but it will probably stay exclusive until at least after holiday season.
Crackdown was fantastic.

Only really bought it for the Halo 3 beta but it was a great game otherwise.
Yeah, I thought it was a fake when I read that, but I thought you never know, a lot of artists use that site for their own personal works. These days, I never really believe many leaks anymore, exception of Ntkrnl.
Based Ntkrnl.

Those leaks were so good.

Top Bottom