• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Spades

Anyone got a list of everybody that's streaming it tomorrow?

I'll be live at 19:30 GMT here:
http://www.twitch.tv/bloma

t1414611000z0.png

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Gamersyde will host two streams today, at 60 FPS on our own stream but on Twitch as well :
- French Live Stream at 9:30 PM CET (UTC+1)
- English Live Stream at 10:15 PM CET (UTC+1)

Also, there will be some 1080p60 Gamersyde quality videos of the four games at 5 PM CET (UTC+1) (in 7 hours and 10 minutes).

Gamersyde will host two streams today, at 60 FPS on our own stream but on Twitch as well :

Also, there will be some 1080p60 Gamersyde quality videos of the four games at 5 PM CET (UTC+1) (in 7 hours and 10 minutes).

Awesome, been waiting for some gamersyde quality MMC content!

Spades

Our streams will be recorded and put on Gamersyde after the live.

Seeing as a fair few people will be streaming tonight, I'm trying to get a list of people who would be interested in playing some Customs after the streams are off. Can I add you to the list and do you know anyone else?

Seeing as a fair few people will be streaming tonight, I'm trying to get a list of people who would be interested in playing some Customs after the streams are off. Can I add you to the list and do you know anyone else?

I' am ready. :) Yesterday was awesome. :)

I'll be around. Still planning on doing a stream, but have to go to the dentist first (broke a tooth this morning, OW!)

Will aim to let the stream start at around 2000hrs GMT.

Omni

GTA 5 on Xbox One/PS4 and PC is getting some cool exclusive content (only for returning players):

Yes, that's the Railgun. :p

If GTA came out a month ago I'd have bought it again. Can't really justify it now with Halo, AssCreed, Far Cry and whatever else releasing in the next few weeks

RowdyReverb

For people who don't want to load twitter

XgqrUtd.png

The #H2A pretty much rules out Nightfall, H5, or general MCC related items for today. I also doubt it's the ranking system because didn't they say last week they'd be showing that off this week? Wouldn't make for much of a dramatic surprise. I'm not really sure what today's reveal is going to be, but to temper my expectations I'll just go with it being a launch trailer.

Yay!

Madness

I wonder what it is. D'Ellis told us to temper expectations but it has to be something new and important enough that it's being mentioned like this. Frank has ruled out that it's Halo 5 related, not really rank related and their PR said it's for H2A supposedly. What's left to see? Another surprise map?

Gandie

Any info about the disc version of the MCC being multilangual? I can't stand playing Halo in German. What's got me worried is that the disc seems to be full as is, without additional languages. Any official info?

Man, just reading this thread...such a good time to be a Halo fan.

Again, I'll be streaming online from 2000GMT

twitch.tv/sikamikanic0

If there are any requests for the stream, give me a shout, but please bear in mind, I can only stream 1 pre-determined level from each game.

But I'm pretty good at Halo, so hopefully it'll be an enjoyable watch. :)

Will be my first time streaming more or less, so please let me know if the quality is good/bad etc.

Spades

Man, just reading this thread...such a good time to be a Halo fan.

Again, I'll be streaming online from 2000GMT

twitch.tv/sikamikanic0

If there are any requests for the stream, give me a shout, but please bear in mind, I can only stream 1 pre-determined level from each game.

But I'm pretty good at Halo, so hopefully it'll be an enjoyable watch. :)

Will be my first time streaming more or less, so please let me know if the quality is good/bad etc.

As per a few posts above, are you interested in some Custom games after the streams are done? Trying to get a group of us together for some 4x4.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
I don't have the game yet (just preordered), Driftwood has it, he does not play that much MP in general but he will have to, to do videos when it's available, his GT is Drifwood (without "t").

I wonder what it is. D'Ellis told us to temper expectations but it has to be something new and important enough that it's being mentioned like this. Frank has ruled out that it's Halo 5 related, not really rank related and their PR said it's for H2A supposedly. What's left to see? Another surprise map?
H2A Firefight? That would be pretty huge.
I do not think they would announce a new map or a feature so close to launch.

Like I said, a launch trailer seems fitting to all those tweets... Halo 2 had this one...

Top Bottom