• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Captain Friendo

Neo Member
Absolutely can't wait for mcc now. I could deal with it back when I knew everyone was waiting together. But all the reviewers and people with early access are making me so antsy.

Ein Bear

They'll announce that they've re-created the E3 2003 demo and are including it in the MCC. And then I will have a heart attack.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

tumblr_myednuQABz1s7j7blo1_500.gif

Woorloog

Banned
Not impressed by CGI. Oh, it looks good, but... eh, it doesn't impress.

BTW, since it seems every single cutscene has gotten the CGI treatment... remember the short cutscene where the Arbiter chases the Heretic leader, and both take Banshees. That going to be CGI'd as well? (Can't recall if Halo 2 had any other really short cutscenes.)

JonCha

As I said in the thread in Gaming, they obviously look great but I'm not as blown away as everyone else. I felt a while ago when I saw them, and feel now to an extent, that they are a huge vanity project and look out of place. Of course I will enjoy watching them.

Omni

Oh my

I told myself I would not look at anything cutscene related. But I had to. Those look freaking amazing.

Blur has done a fantastic job. Holy shit my hype levels are through the roof right now

link1201

Just watched amazingly good. I can't wait to play through the campaign again. I didn't think I'd be this excited for just the campaign.

Woorloog

Banned
Nice catch, that Another Day at the Beach scene..

I wonder... I wonder if if the old E3 city level will be in the Master Chief Collection, as an unlockable or something...

Pretty sure they talked about how the E3 demo doesn't even really exist, like its just a mess of assets thrown together for demonstration purposes

Woorloog

Banned
Pretty sure they talked about how the E3 demo doesn't even really exist, like its just a mess of assets thrown together for demonstration purposes

Well they could always re-create it properly.
Because it was so damn awesome!

I've always wanted extra (DLC?) single-player missions for Halo, proper missions, not bite-sized ones the Spartan Ops had. Can't get enough of Halo single player (and co-op).

Top Bottom