• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

IHaveIce

Banned
Custom games browser in MCC!
Would be the best thing ever
I meant for that to be a jab, obviously, but I was serious when I said you were a good player. I have a bad habit of assuming anyone who's particularly into lore will be bad at MP.

I'm also into lore and an Euro :( Kittens why do you do this to me.

Seriously I have to play some Halo soon to relearn how to play Halo, months of Destiny/Titanfall/Diablo and stuff ruined any muscle memory I had.
Tried to play Halo 3 this afternoon... it was an eyeopener.
I'll get a Halo ring tattooed around my anus if this happens.

Stinkles, you know what you have to do

HTupolev

Why did people think we weren't getting Halo PC? Combat Evolved Anniversary was built on Halo PC, they said we'd be getting all the PC maps... this doesn't seem surprising at all.
Oh, getting something built from HPC isn't surprising. That doesn't make it any less problematic that relatively little has been fixed up, and some things were even worse as of CEA.

Halo 1 deserves better. A lot of classic games that see ports like this do.

Ramirez

Maybe if I had as much time to play as you my alt would be as geared as yours, scrub. I notice you not posting the other raid with our MAIN characters. SCRUBLORD CONFIRMED!

Can't wait for MCC to remind you who the scrub king really is!

I didn't know you had a Bone. That character wasn't geared until after that raid was complete, keep grasping BRAH.

This thread today.

What is that you people say? Elzar tier?

I assume thats the highest pinacle of entertainment. You have achieved this tonight.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Some dickheads on Machinima misquoted what I said about Destiny in that thread I made. I feel violated. That's interent fame for you I guess.

Some dickheads on Machinima misquoted what I said about Destiny in that thread I made. I feel violated. That's interent fame for you I guess.

"GrizzNKev, who's definitely some kind of virgin, made a big post about Destiny today, and I quote, *reads post in mocking nerd voice*"

ship it out, sell it to people who want to feel superior, ???, profit!

TheOddOne

Some peoples reading and comprehension skills are still at scrub-tier. Sorry man, I wish their parents threw some books at them instead of these vidyagames.

GrizzNKev

Banned
"GrizzNKev, who's definitely some kind of virgin, made a big post about Destiny today, and I quote, *reads post in mocking nerd voice*"

ship it out, sell it to people who want to feel superior, ???, profit!

It's a good thing they don't read this thread because then they don't also know that my friends are mad at me for wanting MCC. Though I doubt they actually read my OP anyway. We had a talk about it and it basically came down to "I ain't gonna buy an xbone."

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
why you gotta ruin everything JC

stick to praising Yoshi's Island and Super Mario Galaxy breh

remember when they put Promethean vision in halo

It was almost as OP as the Halo 1 pistol.

AM I RIGHT?

Spongebob-squarepants_(1).jpg

Promethean vision is one of the new "Spartan Abilities" we mentioned. Everyone starts with it, so it's balanced now.

tootsi666

Oh, getting something built from HPC isn't surprising. That doesn't make it any less problematic that relatively little has been fixed up, and some things were even worse as of CEA.

Halo 1 deserves better. A lot of classic games that see ports like this do.
Is there a definitive list somewhere, which lists what is "wrong" in HPC and CEA. Never played original CE so I have no idea.

should b gone tbh
nuh uh, there's something fun about being the predator

You have to earn it. Perhaps a grenade type that you get one of, similar to how Advanced Warfare is handling their version or how Gears had the Beacon grenades. Either way, the concept is cool as long as we don't spawn with it or reuse it for an entire match.

Impala26

I think we can all agree, when it comes to overpowered weapons in the entire Halo sandbox, this one takes the cake...

03-17-44_weapon-brute-spiker-type-25-carbine_original.jpg

I mean... magnetically propelled spikes of metal and not one but TWO blades on the barrel? I think this puts the debate to rest.

Seriously can't wait for this game guys!

Top Bottom