• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Welfare

I'm very tempted to do that, but I feel like I should play them in chronological order. Not sure I can be bothered though.

Might just try and play some H2A...

Still, 35 minutes UKGaf!

Just use Pro Speed running strats on CE. You get to Halo 2 as fast as possible without skipping Halo 1.

Ein Bear

I was tempted to jump straight into Halo 2, but I hadn't played through CE since Anniversary came out, so started with that.

It's easy to forget just how fucking good Silent Cartographer is. Then you get Assault on the Control Room straight after, which is even better.

Madness

Was about to link Pacmayne lol.

All the Old CE heads follow his channel, probably the best channel for high level 2v2 play at this point.

On the Halo channel, he's also one of the first streams available with a lot of viewers. He really knows how CE too. Was pointing out a lot of things.

klodeckel

Banned
Meh. I give up. Tried for about 4 hours now to get a matchmade game working correct. Found 2 games - and these games were unplayable. Had a connection screen every 10 secs. Massive lags. NAT is open. Something seems not right :( Meh. Sadface.

Onikaan

Meh. I give up. Tried for about 4 hours now to get a matchmade game working correct. Found 2 games - and these games were unplayable. Had a connection screen every 10 secs. Massive lags. NAT is open. Something seems not right :( Meh. Sadface.

Yeah I doubt I'll be playing matchmaking tonight. Need to let it settle down.

antigoon

looked like you could sprint and shoot at the same time in one of those h5 screenshots. i'm not totally sure i have a problem with that. i'd have to see how it plays if that's the case.

add me, folks. I'll be playing a lot of CE and H2C multiplayer tonight

GT: Proximiteh

added (GT: BigSolar).

Pacmayne's stream is so great. can't wait to be so bad at halo ce again.

-Ryn

Banned
Love it--but it needs a cork board in the background with pictures connected by pieces of yarn.
t50MHEm.png

Onikaan

Here we go. Please don't screw this up Microsoft. I will actually cry if I have to re-download. (Well, not real tears.)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've played it about 15 - 20 times. Spent even more time just screwing around. Fucking love it.

1 minute.

Okay, apparently it's not the 11th yet.

It looks like it's the fucking 11th.

This post's a greater ride than when HaloGAF gets barn leaks.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

It's working.

Dat new Halo feel. It's so beautiful...

Will try H2A matchmaking for 2 minutes, if it doesn't work I'm going to custom games or H2A campaign.
Dude, what is with you and the return key, lol

Onikaan

Something weird going on here. It's a 15 gig update but it's absolutely flying. I do have 72m download speed but it's never this quick.

Hopefully a bug.

Come onnnnn.

Top Bottom