• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Bigshow has been made. This is what the Halo is about.

until SMG starts in Halo 5.

excited-gif22.gif

Play Halo CE in 60fps, that's what I would do. I'd start from the very beginning and bask in the glory that is Halo CE at 60fps 1080p.

Sounds like a good idea. Idk, I think I'll actually play the first level of each campaign just to see how everything is. Honestly, I'm pretty stoked to experience Halo 4 with the upres and 60 fps.

BigShow36

Bigshow has been made. This is what the Halo is about.

until SMG starts in Halo 5.

Sometimes, you gotta go back... to actually move forward. Now I don't mean going back to reminisce or chase ghosts... I mean go back to... see where you came from. Where you been, how you got here... see where you're going.

matthew-mcconaughey-lincoln.jpg

-Ryn

Banned
already started on it. It's not going to be amaze balls though in comparison to anything you've done. Fair warning. Suggestions for a title would be nice though.
|OT| Prepare your #butts
|OT| Documents and Math
|OT| popcorn.gif
|OT| We are already dad
|OT| The ledge got wider

Madness

I don't think it has fully sunk in for me yet. I had fully given up all hope for any Halo game for all time, and now here we are.

Not only custom games, wait till the ranked/dedicated CE playlist comes back. You'll have the ability to play 2v2 on dedicated servers and have ranks. Plus, depending on how management goes, what populations are like, you never know if they don't have things like rotational 1v1 playlist for CE, or once Halo 5 comes, they keep like 2-3 dedicated legacy playlists for each game. Halo CE, gets 2v2, 4v4 and 8v8 dedicated playlists etc.

Vico

I had the same problem. For a while I thought Bravo had made some very interesting music choices in his BDSM video. I uninstalled then reinstalled, that fixed it. For now.

Oh, cool. I'll try that tomorrow.

I think I won't follow HaloFest live. Way too late here. Oh, well... I guess I'll be able to watch the replay.

jem0208

Well that's not good. Hopefully a population issue.

Yeah hopefully. I was jumping around all over the place, shots weren't registering, completely unplayable. Quit out after about 2 minutes :/

Alright, I'm going to give it 2 more minutes to see if I can find a match, then I'm going to bed. Need to wake up for Halo 5 reveal in 3 hours...

Madness

Am I the only one who dislikes #WeBack? Can't say that with a straight face for some reason, especially for Halo. In honor of yesterday's winners, #BelieveTheHype sounds much better.

Am I the only one who dislikes #WeBack? Can't say that with a straight face for some reason, especially for Halo. In honor of yesterday's winners, #BelieveTheHype sounds much better.

#WeBack is a parody right? I don't think anybody is really serious about putting that in the OT

right guys

Ghazi

*raises hand*

everyone keeps going #weback#weback#weback#weback#weback#weback. so annoying.

and to think they were just on their kness yesterday after seeing 7 seconds of a leaked h5 gameplay.

Skyy-John.gif

See, I wanted to post #wegone in that thread went shit started going down, but I decided to be humble and wait and see what 343 had to say. Looks like that paid off.

Top Bottom