• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

TheOddOne

Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| I Am A Monument To All Your Sins
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| They Know Nothing of The Great Journey
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| Were It So Easy
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| It' Been An Honor Serving With You, John.

VinFTW

Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| It' Been An Honor Serving With You, John.

IMO, winner. Not offensive and truly celebrates the fact that this is the Master Chief Collection...

117<3

Damnit, I might cry...

jk

but seriously... i might.

OT title of something other than a jab at the content update please.

Last thing we need is to instigate another 30 pages of bitching.

Agreed. No more instigating OT"s period. It's obvious it bothers Frank and that should bother us. HaloGaf needs to be even more accepting and welcoming than the "dreaded" gaming side of the forum.

Sephzilla

Agreed. No more instigating OT"s period. It's obvious it bothers Frank and that should bother us. HaloGaf needs to be even more accepting and welcoming than the "dreaded" gaming side of the forum.

NoFunAllowed.jpg

Seriously, it confuses me how "3 out of 4" somehow got under his skin but pages of direct ripping on Halo 4 didnt.

jem0208

NoFunAllowed.jpg

Seriously, it confuses me how "3 out of 4" somehow got under his skin but pages of direct ripping on Halo 4 didnt.

Obviously fun is allowed, but let's try not to piss off Frankie.

One of the best parts of HaloGAF is the fact that Frankie is a part of it.

Because it was so prominent. Ripping on 4 right in the title. It did kinda serve as a warning that liking Halo 4 is a bit of a risk in HaloGAF. I quite enjoy the bad opinion train though so it's all good for me.

NoFunAllowed.jpg

It doesn't matter what gets under his skin or when honestly. After a while, sarcastic snarky comments are always going to grate at someone if it's persistent enough. Sarcasm is often dangerous...try it on a significant other enough and find out ;)

Sephzilla

ugh, i dunno. I guess i really don't get why a lighthearted joke about destiny/halo 4/bungie could get jimmies russled so bad (especially when the proposed bungie OT title didn't even really directly mention destiny). there's something that i just find uncomfortable with walking on eggshells with sarcasm just so we dont scare off the one quasi-celebrity in this thread. But whatever. I know I'm in the minority here so i'll drop it

It doesn't matter what gets under his skin or when honestly. After a while, sarcastic snarky comments are always going to grate at someone if it's persistent enough. Sarcasm is often dangerous...try it on a significant other enough and find out ;)

Oh man, if you only knew my gf lol

It's not fun anymore if you read the same shit for months now over and over again imo ... At some point it just starts to get ridiculous.

I think this is a proper time for Neogaf.gif

BigShow36

Are people honestly trying to debate that radar is bad for competitive play? This isn't even a question anymore. Radar should only be turned on for FFAs on certain maps, anything else is terrible for competitive play.

Trey

Halo MCC |OT| Come get your 1080p CE online multiplayer, you piece of shit

Halo MCC |OT| Xbox One Lifeline Edition

Halo MCC |OT| Still Not Full HD

Halo MCC |OT| Fix the crosshairs, Bungie

|OT| ayy lmao Halo 4
|OT| I don't keep it downloaded son, you'll have to find the bandwidth as you go
|OT| Out-Bungie'd Bungie
|OT| Destined to Relive the Legend

BigShow36

You know what bothers me? Bad Halo games. The title should relate to whatever is currently on the minds of Halo players, good or bad. Most of them are sarcastic humor, nothing malicious.

Hyrule Warriors |OT| Why are the enemies not doing anything?
Playstation TV |OT| Vita Who?
October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Yup, thread titles should always be a flat and positive statement, no ribbin' allowed.

What will ye say when people saying actual critical things about the collection after they've paid for it? Or the art in escalation? Or any of the things that passionate fans call out?

You know, there can only be one goddamn thread title in my mind

Halo TMCC |OT| HaloGAFcivilwar.gif

Goddamn whippersnappers.

RoKKeR

Halo: MCC |OT| "Spartans never die... they're just downloading the update."

Halo: MCC |OT| Anything but Mjolnir Mix

Sorry mix... haha.

Sephzilla

Hyrule Warriors |OT| Why are the enemies not doing anything?
Playstation TV |OT| Vita Who?
October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done
Dark Souls |OT5| Definitely better than the sequel
Battlefield 4 |OT| Is it fixed yet?

I mean really, a lot of the proposed HaloGAF thread ideas look absolutely tame and harmless compared to other things that are allowed to slide out there.

jem0208

A lot of people love Taco Bell, that doesn't mean we shouldn't make fun of it.

The MCC is a collection of games, good and bad. I was merely saying that I'm not bothered by Frankie being bothered by a facetious internet forum thread Title. There are better things to worry about.

Why are you not bothered? HaloGAF managed to piss him off enough that he left for about a month.

This is a really bad thing, having Frankie post here was great.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| I Am A Monument To All Your Sins
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| They Know Nothing of The Great Journey
Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| Were It So Easy

These are all pretty great.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection |OT| Spartans Never Die

Top Bottom