• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It shall be glorious. Welcome to the cult!

NbgRZTc.jpg

RoKKeR

Dude sounds like a robot now. Its terrible.

THAT'S what it is... couldn't put my finger on what it sounds like. But yeah, it's sort of a mess. Maybe he's lost it and all of the effects are trying to cover that up? Who knows but I'm definitely not a fan.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, something really went wrong with Steitzer. It went from perfection in Reach, to bad in Halo 4, to straight up terrible in H2A.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Everything sounds better after listening to Peter Dinklage in Destiny?
Dinklage's lines are terrible, but I think his voice acting is fine. That's true for most of Destiny. The new Steitzer is just obnoxious and grating. I'm sure Steitzer is just as talented as ever, but the new style he/343 is going with is a big step down.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm waffling between two dates for the HaloGAF tournament.

- November 30, the Sunday after Thanksgiving in the US.
- December 13, the Saturday after finals for many (but definitely not all) US colleges.

Thoughts? The tournament will run a little over four hours (and a lot less than four hours for the teams that get knocked out early, obviously). I'm gonna keep most details hush hush till next month, but I'll probably ask you all for feedback on some other things. :)

RoKKeR

- December 13, the Saturday after finals for many (but definitely not all) US colleges.

Thoughts? The tournament will run a little over four hours (and a lot less than four hours for the teams that get knocked out early, obviously). I'm gonna keep most details hush hush till next month, but I'll probably ask you all for feedback on some other things. :)

December. I'd imagine a lot of people are traveling on the weekend of Thanksgiving, myself included.

Now, whether or not to bring my Xbox One home with me for the 3 week Christmas break.

GrizzNKev

Banned

I will not be able to play if it's during winter break, so I'd rather have it on the 30th. I travel home for the break and have no intention of bringing my Xbone with me.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Definitely Dec. 13. Though honestly both dates aren't ideal lol. At least for me

Team Warwood reunion tour incoming! Wahrer, plywood,and CyReN,check your mailbox for team jerseys in the coming weeks.

Booshka

Classic stealth 27 kill brag. Solid work there.

lol it's even better cuz it's not my stream capture. Although I did highlight a game recently where my team got absolutely shit on, it was just that worth it.

The highlight that I pulled from also has two longer form videos of Boss Nasti in his Shadowrun element, bitching at people and saying the N word nonstop. Even though he is legit Ali G, but not ironic about it.

But Can I Prove That?

Top Bottom