• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
"lolololololol you just wasted your time compiling all th-OHSHIT"

animation3hqsqrmjsh.gif

Homeboyd

Anyone up for customs this weekend? First time in a long time I'll be able to play on the weekend. Do you guys still consistently run these?

Ramirez

Isn't that boring?

To log on for 5 or so games of it? Not really. I wouldn't play it all day though. It sure beats going into MLG and getting pooped on by myself. Not all of us have 3 other high caliber people to play with on a regular basis. ;)

Im curious what happened after the end of that video, Ram.

:)

In hindsight, I wish I woulda kept it rolling, HiredN00bs would have had a seizure. The guy grabbed the health pack and I spammed my pistol on him and he died in like .2 seconds because of the bug, heh.

Ramirez

That would be hilarious if the three-shot burst sound was for an extra option for the AR and not the BR.

Honestly not to crush everyone's happy dreams or to take too much away from that video, but a few of the bursts seems different lengths to me, as it was bursting a fulling automatic gun.

Not saying that means shit about burst firing being in 4 or not, just what I observed.

A 2x weapon with auto and burst firing options could be interesting.

Burst mode would be good actually, that way the pistol would fulfil the single shot mid range weapon role. Any Covie/Forerunner/other counterpart for BAR (Battle-Assault Rifle) could be something different (Carbine, CQB/short range rabid fire single shot weapon? or a continuous laser beam?) or simply non-existent. (And if there's Plasma Rifle, it should be similar to its Halo CE iteration, with stun ability (and this being unique to the Plasma Rifle, the Plasma Pistol would have EMP))

Ugh, stop reminding me how much the Covenant are going to be in this game. Other than that, some interesting ideas.

Oh hey Tashi. Sorry, to clarify, Seven is four more than three.

Tashi playing Halo.
511001770_05a8075dd7_o.gif

I'm sorry, I'll stop using that.

I won't

Also, about to head over to Halo 4 thread. popcorn.gif.

A 2x weapon with auto and burst firing options could be interesting.

^^^^^ yes.

Since we are losing bungie.net rendering soon..
And 343i isn't supporting an alternative solution..
I wonder if a moder could rip out the rendering engine used for theater.. and create a program that would convert that to a video format... when given a link to a video in a fileshare... similar to Bungie's method...
I'm sure that is probably very possible.. but the bigger question is.. would 343 prosecute them..?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
To log on for 5 or so games of it? Not really. I wouldn't play it all day though. It sure beats going into MLG and getting pooped on by myself. Not all of us have 3 other high caliber people to play with on a regular basis. ;)

Fair enough.

Nice ninja btw.

Am I the only one who thinks radar should be trashed forever?

Havok

Am I the only one who thinks radar should be trashed forever?
I don't think I'd mind it being axed from Slayer gametypes, but I still like the dynamic it brings to (mostly asymmetric) objective games. Too many memories of sneaking into the Zanzibar base to throw it under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom