• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

neoism

SO guys with specializations having there own emblems...are you forced to used them or can you use one certain emblem throughout MP??

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I've been trying out the AR lately. Cross mapped someone on Hemorrhage the other day and laughed/wept.

neoism

...but it's fine when other people really want to play on a Valhalla remake, right?

lol pros semi-pros

meh Ragnarok is ok..Halo 3's map looked better to me, that floor texture in the new one looks terribad. I enjoyed the map in halo 3, but I was hoping for all new maps...most of the new ones look amazing though....

Have they already been shipped then? i mean what stops someone working in a game store from simply 'grabbing one from out back'? surely theres safeguards for that.

heckfu

Banned
If retail copies are legit then maybe Frank should send some to the Sudds so they can practice and actually be better than folks for a while.

Oozer3993

awesome I wasn't liking any of them
runesforlif

i52MvB3P0KBgo.gif

zlatko

Banned
So has anyone found any actual gamerfuel for Halo 4 yet? Like I mentioned I found DEXP Mt. Dews and Code Reds last night, but no gamer fuel flavor.

Top Bottom