• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

New thread for the new FUD trailer

I spy a Needle Rifle?

fQPtO.png

Halo |OT11| A Slurp on the Control Room

Halo |OT11| Awaken and take Solace in this Faithless Haven, Nemesis

Halo |OT11| All Aboard the Battlewagon

Halo |OT11| Halo Reach 2: Didactic Boogaloo

Akai__

Two, Frankie said each episode will just get better and better in terms of action.

How long was it in general? 60 minutes, right?And 90 minutes, with the extended cut?

Wish it was even longer. It's so good and I want a actual Halo movie even more now.

Sweet! Based off this, I feel I jumped the gun a bit on my latest review about getting into the good stuff too late. Looks like there will be plenty.

Mine made it in! First one!

I thought Daniel Cudmore was voicing him, but Steve Downes is listed as his voice on IMDB. Interesting.
IMDB is rather notorious for having inaccurate information. 343 has confirmed that Steve's voice didn't work so he doesn't voice him in FuD.
Just as I said. So glad such a cool gun won't be stuck with one appearance. Now I just hope they bring it back along side the Carbine in Halo 5.

senador

Banned

Hey, it looks like one. Baller.

I spy a Geth holding a Needle Rifle.

It also looks like this.

IMDB is rather notorious for having inaccurate information. 343 has confirmed that Steve's voice didn't work so he doesn't voice him in FuD.

Just as I said. So glad such a cool gun won't be stuck with one appearance. Now I just hope they bring it back along side the Carbine in Halo 5.

I think its definitely Daniel Cudmore then.

IHaveIce

Banned

Yeah didn't they said Steve sounded to old for this chief? I think the Chief in the trailer still sounds too old. I mean when does FUD take place? around 2530 or something? Then John would be 19 if I remember correctly.

^ Agreed Tawpgun. I loved how they incorporated Aang throughout the season.

wasnt a bad idea, its the execution thats lacking :(

That's the part I'm praising lol - I think of the symbols as some cheap 25 cent stickers from a supermarket just slapped on while on the way to get piss drunk :B

Probably the Mk.V MC wanting to drown his sorrows in alcohol thanks to Halo 4 and the Didact symbols are there to remind him what he's lost..

im still getting the LE, but as time has gone on I have become more disappointed with it. A few really simple things could alleviate all of these concerns for most people

- Forward Unto Dawn bluray included instead of a download code you can only use on your xbox

- Map Pack is the actual map pack, not including the special helmets and emblem is kind of insulting your loyal fans who want to spend more on the game itself

At this point im still in mainly because I own every LE version of Halo, and the case looks nice. If it wasn't for that I would have no issue switching to the standard edition, buying the map pass and the BR seperately

Yeah, I had taken a brief reprive from the game but going back to it yesterday I had a good run on Swat, Team Objective, Snipers and Team Slayer I think. The ony downside was that I was playing with Zalinkrow and his friends while he was at there place and none of them had mics to use so it made some matches a bit trickier than they needed to be but overall the games were nice and fluid. I was barely dying, trying really hard to play conservatively and it paid off. Krow and I were going +10 a lot but he'd have way more kills and deaths.

It's getting me super pumped for 4, not because Reach is a bad game, but because Halo 4 just looks to be such a better game.
Yep I know, just messing around. I actually had fun yesterday after not really playing for a month or two. Played with kittens and shadow in H3. After they got tired of the net code, we moved to reach, and they lasted one FFA game lol

senador

Banned
So, will we see someone supercombine in live action? Because that would be both awesome and horrifying.

Oh god I hope so! It seems doable. We already saw bodies fall through the ceiling. A supercombine wouldn't have to be very gory, show it at night or a low light situation so the pink shows up well, build up, guy screams, supercombine, cut away. Wow I want that.

Yep I know, just messing around. I actually had fun yesterday after not really playing for a month or two. Played with kittens and shadow in H3. After they got tired of the net code, we moved to reach, and they lasted one FFA game lol

I would play Halo 3 way more if it wasn't for the netcode and that crappy BR. So many headshots needed on unshielded people.. the same shit happening when H3 was populated!

Thank goodness the H4 BR is hitscan, otherwise it would've been useless.

Imagine if Halo had gibbing.

As long as it were subtle and not used all the time I think it would work. It would also make weapons like the Needler terrifying. Maybe next gen.

Oh god I hope so! It seems doable. We already saw bodies fall through the ceiling. A supercombine wouldn't have to be very gory, show it at night or a low light situation so the pink shows up well, build up, guy screams, supercombine, cut away. Wow I want that.

Exactly what I was thinking. It would seriously make for a great scene, hopefully they have something like that planned.

Top Bottom