• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pretty funny.. considering it barely had anything the TU touched.
Bleedthrough, the Needle Rifle, and the hunkered-down crouched DMR spam-fests were enough for my friends and I to say goodbye to it. Of course we know now it also had glitches like the broken health and bloom behavior. The only actual objective improvement the TU delivered to Reach was the ability to play co-op modes without a hard drive. Every other change was unnecessary, fixing no actual glitches and actually introducing new ones, with benefits or detriments debatable (although I'll doubt you'll find many who will argue the armor lock and active camo nerfs were detrimental).

FyreWulff

All the weird people at Wal Mart are there during the day. Middle of the night is just everyone else that wants to avoid the crowds. My brother went to Illinois for a while and the Wal Mart he worked at there closed at 9. So it's not a national thing.

I think they did it to compete with Hy Vee and Baker's (now owned by Krogers) locally, as historically those were the 24 hour stores here. No Frills has a couple of 24 hour stores. Bag N Save doesn't even try. Targets all close at 9. ALDI closes at 9.

Add: Elkhorn Hyvee, Walmart, and Target

Thanks for that info. Seriously, last time the 36th & L Hy Vee just had a front display of the Game Fuel that they constantly replenished. Don't know why Pepsi's being a dick this time.

Sanjuro

And that's the other problem I have with modern South Park. Every fuckin thing is pop culture parody.

idHcodWVt4KEA.gif

Louis Wu

AFAIK both Astro A40 and your PC350 are stereo headsets
Okay, I wasn't following the whole discussion, so I might be missing something here... but A40s are surround sound. New ones are 7.1, even my old (2008) ones are 5.1.

I guess that's only true if you use the mixamp, though... so maybe that's what you meant.

Tunavi

Banned
posted this in gaming side

"Halo 4 Multiplayer = combination of the powerful weapons of halo 1, the fast gameplay and BR of halo 2, the equipment from 3, the armor abilities of Reach, and the customization of COD (no more being forced to start with a weapon you hate)."

accurate?

posted this in gaming side

"Halo 4 Multiplayer = combination of the powerful weapons of halo 1, the fast gameplay and BR of halo 2, the equipment from 3, the armor abilities of Reach, and the customization of COD (no more being forced to start with a weapon you hate)."

accurate?

Better Lighting
No ranking system
Less features than previous Halos.

kylej

Banned
where's that gif of the white text on screen looping from one kill or whatever I haven't shed a tear yet today so I need to see that

willow ve

Who is that?

What is this

Edi: ^^ lol

From that same thread (where a GAFer got his xbox/account banned for playing early)

relax. I will take care of it. Your copy is not legitimate - the store efffed up. But you will be unbanned soon.

Homeboyd

Either way, pretty cool of Frank lookin out for the OP. Fuck the store, not the customer. I'd buy the shit out of it too if some store was willing to sale it to me. 343's fault for hyping my ass so much.

Ass, hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom