• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Map been around since E3, descriptive MLG map callout papers handed out and IGN coverage. Wouldn't look into it yet.

You can for sure study up on this stuff.

Yeah fair point, just seemed crazy efficient compared to Instinct. Same with the Florida team.

Good matches though.

CyReN

Yeah fair point, just seemed crazy efficient compared to Instinct. Same with the Florida team.

Good matches though.

I love Instinct, but they aren't known for getting on to practice. With a new game they don't have much to go off of, just raw skill.

Raw talent gets you so far, if you educate yourself into a new game and use all the (legal) practice time you could exceed.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I can not stand MLG commentary. Why do they have to use cheesy corny dumb forum words?

Why can't you just say something was amazing or good or impressive? Why does it have to be 'sick nasty bro!'?

Arnie

Glad to see Puckett back, still not watching splitscreen though.

Also a bit annoyed to see the '+X' marker taken off the post-game stats screen. Perhaps it's still there but by default the main post game screen doesn't feature it.

Trickster

Why are they still only showing split screen on the stream? Didn't they have a "main-stage" with a monitor for each player?

Pop

Yeah, don't want to hear the game or some good commentary or anything.

Is there like a reverse-ignore button? How do I get someone to stop replying to my posts.

It's Puckett though.

It's really not that bad and if this makes you easily upset then save yourself and turn it off.

Overdoziz

Banned
I can not stand MLG commentary. Why do they have to use cheesy corny dumb forum words?

Why can't you just say something was amazing or good or impressive? Why does it have to be 'sick nasty bro!'?
Every time I hear 'Noob', 'Owned' or anything to do with 'Tea-bagging' I die a little inside.

Risen

Hope Devin is back up soon... I've actually enjoyed his stream more than MLG Dallas simply because it's so much easier on the eyes.

Nice to here :) Do you happen to know what the lowest is?

---

MLG needs more Abandon!

Yeah I love King, but I get the feeling that it wasn't one of more popular ones.

Oddball is the lowest right now.

A snip I took from Devin's stream:
WarGamesplaylists.png

Risen

Have to be on the approved lists. I think he got hit lastnight too.

I guess I understand it from a technical standpoint... but from a common-sensical view they are streaming H4 multi-player from MLG Dallas on the front page for heaven's sake. As long as it's multi-player, not sure what difference it should make. Guess I'm just old and grumpy.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman

Sheeeit is dat sum blackmagic intensity? nfb.

I guess I understand it from a technical standpoint... but from a common-sensical view they are streaming H4 multi-player from MLG Dallas on the front page for heaven's sake. As long as it's multi-player, not sure what difference it should make. Guess I'm just old and grumpy.

Better safe than sorry. I think you can get revenue from ads on twitch as well, and they don't want people spoiling it on there I assume.

Overdoziz

Banned
+1 I hate more how those words have made it in to the common tongue.

Listening to a little 10 year old talking about how he "powned" somebody physically makes me sick
When I was at the First Look event some time ago there was a dude behind me in the Halo 4 line who could not shut up about how much he wanted to teabag everything. I felt embarrassed for him, it was sad really.
No, it was not Robbert, Elzar.

FyreWulff

Moar Gamestop preorder theme codes

3QG47-7KXYY-PR33V-2K9RG-QJ3VZ
4PJFG-TTT2T-KQ9W9-2DGPH-TPCWZ
XJV39-3WX2V-P994W-2TW2J-TFW7Z
KTD32-7KJRK-6CV2T-2X4VP-9V3YZ
FRK93-D9Q4W-QFX3Q-XGW9D-DFDQZ
H9Y2K-JKKDX-7D4GM-3WVVR-3D2TZ
KWXHG-394DH-JCHFF-362XQ-7VWXZ
TDFD4-FH749-D3C49-JQ6KX-973MZ
KTT47-GWDJ3-P3HWP-W6RDD-HWFYZ