• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
Just paid for the game, now i gotta wait for te store to let us leave with them. So meanwhile I'm chilling in my car jammin out to the radiohead album sai-kun gave me. Still can't thank you enough for that gift. So damn excited!

Yeah buddyyyy. I was just jamming to TKOL earlier today. Lotus Flower will always be my jam.

19 minutes to go here!

Due to the change in policy (anybody can have access to all the specializations if they play it within twenty days of release), I decided, in the end, to get the LE. I thought that was fair enough. I won't redeem the spec code, though, and will give it to someone who doesn't have it. I think I'll give away my war games map pack code too.

In slightly OT news, I was very happy to see a dude, who had worked at my local GAME store before they got closed down, serving me behind the till of Gamestop. He almost charged €949 to my card for XBL Gold. We joked and said that'd have been many years worth of Gold. When picing up the game I asked if I could take one of the posters that were rolled up on the till. He said sure but it probably wasn't a Halo one. It was fuckin' Need For Speed lol.

Oozer3993

Cross posting from the Official Thread.

My wallet must HATE Halo.

LQrVU.jpg

XSePv.jpg

P.S. Let's do this:

7fQyI.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Tashi's friend list is full. :(

Send me a message, I'll make room for you tonight.

Just know that Amazon hasn't shipped my copy yet due to Hurricane Sandy apparently and I don't know when it will come in.

And yes, I'm crying as I write this post lol

Due to the change in policy (anybody can have access to all the specializations if they play it within twenty days of release), I decided, in the end, to get the LE. I thought that was fair enough. I won't redeem the spec code, though, and will give it to someone who doesn't have it. I think I'll give away my war games map pack code too.

It's all the one code. Specs, skins, emblems and the map pack are all under the one code.

JHall

I won my GameStop pre-release tournament. I got a free season pass and got to go to the front of the line.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Risen

Just know that Amazon hasn't shipped my copy yet due to Hurricane Sandy apparently and I don't know when it will come in.

That is just not right. I am standing in a line of 10 people at Wal Mart. They all smell like 3 day old meat left in the sun if that makes you feel better.

Ken

Ok.

---
Dear 343i,

Thank you for the great netcode where I can kill people even with my terrible internet.

GhaleonEB

Heading out to the Gamestop midnight sale shortly. I'll swing by Fred Meyer and try to find some gamer fuel (diet) and chips on the way.

Then a bit of waiting in line, snag the game, and then come home with Halo motherfucking 4.

I'll get home about 1:00 AM and just collapse. It's also part of the tradition. :\

Refreshing the playlists page watching it climb. Oddball and King are dead on arrival lol, every other playlist climbs in numbers, they don't.

senador

Banned
Refreshing the playlists page watching it climb. Oddball and King are dead on arrival lol, every other playlist climbs in numbers, they don't.

Eh, not the sort of thing you want to start off on. I do hope they end up combined with some other gametypes later though.

Ken

Heading out to the Gamestop midnight sale shortly. I'll swing by Fred Meyer and try to find some gamer fuel (diet) and chips on the way.

Then a bit of waiting in line, snag the game, and then come home with Halo motherfucking 4.

I'll get home about 1:00 AM and just collapse. It's also part of the tradition. :\

Accept my friend request! D:

Overdoziz

Banned
So is there anything indicating that there's (free) video rendering on Waypoint, or do we have to wait a few months after launch for that as well?

Blueblur1

There were 70+ people at GameStop. Took 45+ minutes to pick up my copy of the game. Also, I'm surprised by the total lack of a game manual.

Alright, this is getting too damn depressing. I'm out. Be back whenever I manage to get H4, be it tomorrow or Christmas.

Have a great time meanwhile, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom