• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

kylej

Banned
Moa you joined like 6 months ago to talk to Frankie and now you post endless bullshit all day long. You of all people should not be pulling the seniority card or post quality card.

Akai__

What is up with these elitists on here who think my opinion doesn't hold value because i'm a "junior" member? Just because you spend more time on these forums than I do doesn't make you superior. This is a public forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter what their status is on these forums

Yeah, but the vast majority of juniors/non juniors isn't calling developers out, like you did. Proceed like this and you won't last long here. Just a fair warning.

What is up with these elitists on here who think my opinion doesn't hold value because i'm a "junior" member? Just because you spend more time on these forums than I do doesn't make you superior. This is a public forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter what their status is on these forums

Quick lesson: getting uptight, ranting about the worth of opinions, getting offended, etc., is a great way to get quickly banned. I've seen several juniors who've been in your exact situation and got the axe, and I've been here under a year. The real vets have probably seen dozens.

Gaf is an easygoing place, don't rock the boat. We value your opinions and are willing to discuss them with you as long as you aren't an ass about them. Once you start calling out fellow posters, like Frankie, things degenerate quickly.

So complain about the game and 343 in general all you want. Just don't start insulting specific people.

heckfu

Banned
Whoa total overreaction!

It's just that Frankie hasn't done anything wrong yet you're blaming everything on him, I don't think your Junior Status matters at all. I was a Junior up until about a week ago and nobody treated me any differently than they do now.

Hated you then, hated you now. You're right, no diff!

(jk lol brb)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Has Tashi interviewed Kevin yet?

No but the focus of the interview has changed a little so I will be asking you guys to submit more questions with this new focus in mind. I'll let you guys know soon. Interview will hopefully be more informative than I had originally anticipated.

Mad Era

Neo Member
Whoa total overreaction!

It's just that Frankie hasn't done anything wrong yet you're blaming everything on him, I don't think your Junior Status matters at all. I was a Junior up until about a week ago and nobody treated me any differently than they do now.
I was referring to NobleGundam not you

orznge

Banned
How dare the Junior Member not word his criticisms in the style laid out for him in the HaloGAF posting guide. I bet a dozen people were fired at 343 just because of his stupid post.

Mad Era

Neo Member
Quick lesson: getting uptight, ranting about the worth of opinions, getting offended, etc., is a great way to get quickly banned. I've seen several juniors who've been in your exact situation and got the axe, and I've been here under a year. The real vets have probably seen dozens.

Gaf is an easygoing place, don't rock the boat. We value your opinions and are willing to discuss them with you as long as you aren't an ass about them. Once you start calling out fellow posters, like Frankie, things degenerate quickly.

So complain about the game and 343 in general all you want. Just don't start insulting specific people.
understood. I appreciate the insightful response.

Ramirez

Moa you joined like 6 months ago to talk to Frankie and now you post endless bullshit all day long. You of all people should not be pulling the seniority card or post quality card.

T4kbagR.gif

How to you explain $15 CoD DLC?
5 maps for $15 is a better deal per map than 3 maps for $10, and you get more maps.

The great struggle with Halo DLC is that most maps are pretty clearly divided into two categories, 8-10 player maps and 16 player maps. That creates a problem in selling value proposition to the potential customer that primarily plays 4v4 when a map pack has one or zero 4v4 maps.

They should also sell new perks, weapons, commendations, weapon skins, etc with DLC. Like that practice or not, people eat that shit up.
Huh... I always thought the DLC for Halo 3 sold really well.
I've been told adoption rate was pretty poor until the mythic disc, then it was good obviously because a few million people bought that disc.

That's me told.
How does it feel to not be an OG-GAFer even though you've been a member of GAF prior to some of our newer members being born?

No but the focus of the interview has changed a little so I will be asking you guys to submit more questions with this new focus in mind. I'll let you guys know soon. Interview will hopefully be more informative than I had originally anticipated.

Feel free to PM me at any time that my questions are still gold regardless of the focus being changed.

I thought that was some other guy, had a complete meltdown about it then quietly came back like a month later.

ElRenoRaven

Try hundreds if not thousands by now. It never fails that with every new class of juniors there are several who come in with a chip on their shoulders and fall to the hammer very quickly. I probably would have been one if I hadn't lurked for like 500 years before ever posting.

Overdoziz

Banned
Not really a meltdown. I would argue whoever was mad enough about a video game or a podcast or whatever, to start throwing c-bombs, was the one having the meltdown.

Also leave Britney alone.
Don't you Great Britain people use it in 90% of your sentences? Also, I don't remember that so called 'meltdown' at all.

Edit: Halo

This is going to seem incredibly selfish of me, but I need some cheering up. HaloGAF, today's my birthday, and I've been depressed as hell throughout the entire day. Say happy birthday to me, or something.

Mix

Dax, it might not mean much of anything coming from me, but we love you. All of HaloGAF thinks you're great and I am no exception. Happy Birthday, bud. Have a great night :)

Top Bottom