• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Talents

Banned
Awesome, Destiny is a FPSMMO didn't know that. I hope there will be different servers or whatever so there will be always on PvP worlds. That'd be awesome.

Mace Griffin

Neo Member
Watching the footage released so far, Destiny looks kinda boring imo

I agree, the shooting and movement mechanics don't look very exciting or like they would make for competitive multiplayer. In my opinion they've gone for the COD influenced generic modern FPS style of gameplay. The universe and art style however are very interesting.

willow ve

I agree, the shooting and movement mechanics don't look very exciting or like they would make for competitive multiplayer. In my opinion they've gone for the COD influenced generic modern FPS style of gameplay. The universe and art style however are very interesting.
Gameplay looks like every other shooter on the market. World and co-op looks like they have great potential.

This being a Halo thread and all, I feel it is appropriate to ask on here. For the last few months, Halo 4 has sat on my shelf collecting dust (figuratively). I have lost all interest in it. I'm a big fan of the multiplayer, but I've since been abandoned by my pals. Playing just doesn't feel right anymore without someone to talk to. At least in a tactical sense. I want to play again but without anyone to play with, I see no future in this game. At least for me. So, I was wondering; is there a group of you gaffers out there that likes to get together every once in a while to play? I would very much like to meet new people who are still as enthralled by this game as I am.
What a crying shame. Look what you did, Halo4Beta!!

m23

I'm really excited for Destiny, but as for multiplayer, I'm not sure I'll be too into it because of ADS. I'll probably focus on the campaign and coop because of that.

Also, I watched a clip of one of the endings of Far Cry 3 as I chose a different option............holy shit.

Ghazi

I'm really excited for Destiny, but as for multiplayer, I'm not sure I'll be too into it because of ADS. I'll probably focus on the campaign and coop because of that.

Also, I watched a clip of one of the endings of Far Cry 3 as I chose a different option............holy shit.
Please tell me you picked to
save the friends

Halo XB1 - Map based on New Pheonix aftermath - What was once a populated Metropolis is now but a silent memorial. To tribute the lost citizens of New Pheonix; The UNSC & Spartan II, III, & IV Soldiers will stage a ceremony within the city's colosseum called, the "Arena". Featuring - Space Janitor "Hamish Bemish" to sing national anthem.

Symmetrical map, 2-8, 1 Flag.
No sprint, No perks, No AA's, preset loadouts, no ordnance. On map Sniper, StickyDet, Propipe, & Rockets!

Halo XB1 - Map based on New Pheonix aftermath - What was once a populated Metropolis is now but a silent memorial. To tribute the lost citizens of New Pheonix; The UNSC & Spartan II, III, & IV Soldiers will stage a ceremony within the city's colosseum called, the "Arena". Featuring - Space Janitor "Hamish Bemish" to sing national anthem.

No sprint, No perks, No AA's, preset loadouts, no ordnance. On map Sniper, StickyDet, Propipe, & Rockets!

Lost me at a Frankie reference

Mix

Halo is not dad

If you are wondering why noone really posts in these threads anymore. HGS.

If you are wondering why noone really plays Halo anymore. HGS.

#HireJuicesSaveTheHalo.

m23

Please tell me you picked to
save the friends

Yeah I did, that ending was ok. But the other option had a much better ending.

So how many people will be buying that Halo 4 dlc? At first I was excited about it, but now I don't think I'll be picking it up, at least at release. My need for playing Halo has really been dropping as the days go by, so whenever that does release I'm not sure how much I will care for it.

Hi again, HaloGAF. Since I got a good response on my last Halo-related music I wrote, I decided to try my hand at re-scoring the Halo 5/Halo Xbox One Trailer. I stuck with my own melodies this time so I could also get an original composition out of it. But I think it still has a very Halo tone to it.

Check it out!

TheOddOne

Hi again, HaloGAF. Since I got a good response on my last Halo-related music I wrote, I decided to try my hand at re-scoring the Halo 5/Halo Xbox One Trailer. I stuck with my own melodies this time so I could also get an original composition out of it. But I think it still has a very Halo tone to it.

Check it out!
Freaking loved it. GREAT JOB!

Ghazi

Check it out!
I think I love you :)
Yeah I did, that ending was ok. But the other option had a much better ending.

So how many people will be buying that Halo 4 dlc? At first I was excited about it, but now I don't think I'll be picking it up, at least at release. My need for playing Halo has really been dropping as the days go by, so whenever that does release I'm not sure how much I will care for it.
I bet you the other ending will be their canon one to move the series forward. Tbh I'm just happy that we won't have to deal with crybaby
Jason Brody anymore since he's dead :p

I might convince a friend to let me borrow his Halo 4 for a month or two and try the DLC if GAF has Pit customs. It'd be worth it for that alone, matchmaking will be gone to hell when the new perks come out.
What is HGS?
Your mother.

Gui_PT

Check it out!

That was quite enjoyable my good man

DeadNames

Banned

Check it out!

When is 343 hiring you?

Xand
ZalinKrow
Gazzawa69
Bobs99
Overdoziz
Squidhands

I am told these people still play the game. I know Xand's open to friends request anytime.

lol,

I dont even play on xbox anymore, its a wonder i even saw this message.

in conclusion screw you guy. That said xand is still silly enough to play

lol,

I dont even play on xbox anymore, its a wonder i even saw this message.

in conclusion screw you guy. That said xand is still silly enough to play

The last few months, I've played an average of 7 hours per week according to raptr.

Crazy. Just waiting for something compelling/next gen.

Top Bottom