• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Halo Gets Saved.

HGS.

bungie-net-satisfy-your-grunty-thirst-e1333433018621.png

Mix

Hi again, HaloGAF. Since I got a good response on my last Halo-related music I wrote, I decided to try my hand at re-scoring the Halo 5/Halo Xbox One Trailer. I stuck with my own melodies this time so I could also get an original composition out of it. But I think it still has a very Halo tone to it.

Check it out!

Masterfully created sir, you know what you're doing. I think you should be responsible for the Halo XONE (5) OST

When is 343 hiring you?

I don't know... Frankie? Any input on this? =P

Juices and Jellycrackers, part of a nutritious and hireable breakfast.

Balanced, too.

That's great man!

Thanks!

Masterfully created sir, you know what you're doing. I think you should be responsible for the Halo XONE (5) OST

Thank you! Kazuma Jinnouchi absolutely has my dream job.

mo60

I started playing halo reach's campaign and it's actually pretty fun so far even though I'm only playing on easy.I'm not finding it as repetitive as halo 4's campaign so far.And why can I not play co-op matching. I keep on getting that annoying low level grade message when I try to play it?I'm using a 320GB HDD in my xbox 4GB slim. I figured out what was causing that problem anyway. I have ot beat the campaign before I can play campaign matchmaking.

Madness

It's so you don't get paired up with someone and accidentally play a level that is further along in the story and spoiling it for you I think.

Omni

That actually reminds me, I really need to go through and finish Halo 4's campaign in coop. A mate and I went through Halo CEA, 3, ODST and Reach in the weeks before H4's release (all of which were awesome), but we burnt out on Halo 4 just half way through (that yucky orange level is where we stopped).

Omni

You know what, I really want some Halo 5 (One?) information. Obviously it's a bit early... but anything. Such as hints. Or some kind of concept art trailer like with H4.

It was really drowned out by everything at E3, so it would be good to release something to keep it on people's minds. But what do I know

How do I unsend emails to Kotaku

Delete the Internet, make sure to post a thread about the Article they write related to your email.

You know what, I really want some Halo 5 (One?) information. Obviously it's a bit early... but anything. Such as hints. Or some kind of concept art trailer like with H4.

It was really drowned out by everything at E3, so it would be good to release something to keep it on people's minds. But what do I know

How can a single no-substance trailer get overshadowed? there was nothing to get overshadowed

Karl2177

You make it sound like the wait between E3 and the concept art trailer was short and worthwhile. Or the wait from concept art to gameplay reveal. Here's the thing, they shouldn't have put out the trailer at E3 at all.

Here's a big thing I've noticed from 343, they tend to release parts as soon as they are finished, not necessarily when the whole machine is complete. They had a trailer done for E3. You aren't going to get anything Halo "One" related until Holiday this year at best.

Haloball by Teancum - Download from Halo Waypoint
Converted using Halo Reach code as a base
Object hide and delete support
Spawn sequence for goal zones determine points scored. Multiple goals per team *should* work just fine (untested)
Currently supports only one ball. Support for more may be added in the future
Option - Announcer Goals: Enabled/Disabled (should the announcer say "SCOOORE!"?)
Option - Ball Location Visible: Enabled/Disabled
Option - Goal Location Visible: Enabled/Disabled
Option - Goal Boundary Visible: Enabled/Disabled
Option - Force vehicles: Mongoose/Warthog/Ghost
Option - Vehicle-friendly Loadouts: Enabled/Disabled (once players spawn their weapons get removed and replaced with the target designator, which doesn't even work on 95% of the maps. Their movement is set to 1/4 speed)
Option - Player Appearance: Spartan, Flood, Random - NOTE: Do NOT select Random, as it has a bug I thought I had fixed. It won't break your game, but the host (and maybe others) will flash back and forth between Spartan and Flood repeatedly. It's really annoying.
Forging Haloball:
hb_goal - at least two total, at least one per team. SpawnSequence determines point value. Multiple goals per team should work, but have not been tested.
hb_ball - at least one, Spawn Time must be set to 1 in Forge. Only one is currently supported. More may work, but have not been tested.
hb_ball_spawn - Where the ball returns after a goal (NOT if the game engine deletes it)
hb_hide - hides a Forge piece. Useful if you want to have invisible walls/ceilings
hb_delete - deletes a required object as soon as the game loads. Note that all vehicles must be tagged with this (you must place one instance of each vehicle, then so gametype can respawn them if someone wants to play with vehicles on)
You musthave one ball, labeled hb_ball, and at least one goal per team (attacker, defender). Set the label hb_goal. hb_ball_spawn is where the ball will go once a goal has been scored. You must also place one mongoose, one ghost, and one warthog. Mark each with the hb_delete label. This allows the gametype to let players spawn in vehicles if they so choose.

so the Desert is part of the Lesser Ark?

but Arks are not Spheres, could that be another Cryptum?

And what happened to the Ark in Africa?

I may need to reread Silentium
How is that a Cryptum? Its used for mining resources. Possibly a moon or rogue planet it salvaged.

There's no Ark in Africa. That was a giant portal to the Ark beyond the rim of the milky way galaxy.

How is that a Cryptum? Its used for mining resources. Possibly a moon or rogue planet it salvaged.

There's no Ark in Africa. That was a giant portal to the Ark beyond the rim of the milky way galaxy.

where are people getting information about the red Sphere?

okay, so i also need to replay Halo 3.

Top Bottom