• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

wwm0nkey

Unity announced for Xbox One! :D

For Microsoft Development Partners :(

Still no word on how indies will publish onto the platform which is pretty bad.

Im assuming we will see a new map pack next week at RTX. If there is no Halo game hitting til Halo Xbox One I wonder how they plan to keep Halo 4 supported and relevant.. Its gonna have to be one hell of a map pack.

So uhhhh....is anyone interested in seeing a .gif of a girl writing HGS on her chest? Because it exists.

:lol

But is it a high quality gif?

FyreWulff

Unity announced for Xbox One! :D

For Microsoft Development Partners :(

Still no word on how indies will publish onto the platform which is pretty bad.

You have to publish via Microsoft Game Studios.

Aka no better than the 360 situation.

Conversely, Nintendo gives you full Unity for free once you have a Wii U devkit, they don't require you to publish via Nintendo, and you can self-publish as your own company. Sony lets you self-publish, mostly, as well.

wwm0nkey

You have to publish via Microsoft Game Studios.

Aka no better than the 360 situation

Seriously not supporting indies is a BIG mistake, they are getting pretty big and A LOT of industry vets are forming indie studios now as well. Just makes no sense to me at all why they would want to miss out on the new Minecraft or DayZ, I mean they are already missing out on DayZ due to no self-publishing.

FyreWulff

Seriously not supporting indies is a BIG mistake, they are getting pretty big and A LOT of industry vets are forming indie studios now as well. Just makes no sense to me at all why they would want to miss out on the new Minecraft or DayZ, I mean they are already missing out on DayZ due to no self-publishing.

Look at Skullgirls and Pinball Arcade, both great Arcade titles and the 360 versions are stuck in limbo because the publisher the dev had to go through on those platforms is either in a legal battle or went bankrupt.

In the case of Pinball Arcade, the 360 version has gone without new DLC for almost a year now, because Crave went into bankruptcy, and their publishing rights to PA are part of the assets that have to be determined. Meanwhile, the PS3/iOS/Android versions have been getting steady DLC, and the Wii U, Steam, and PS4 versions are already being shown and will have the same frequent update schedule.

They haven't detailed their publishing plans yet. I'm expecting news at PAX.

Risen

Because I never watched that show. I have fond memories of watching old Godzilla movies as a kid, and can't wait to watch a Del Toro movie that pays homage to that era.

I grew up with Kung Fu subtitled matinees and Godzilla on the weekends... loved me some Godzilla!

This trailer though... screams mediocrity.

Squidhands, what do you have to say for yourself
byjoycpsac.gif

Tawpgun

Booties abides by a strict code. What's done is done.

And NSFW shit is linked ALL the time. But people always make sure its linked NSFW

Trasher

Tags it as NSFW like people do in other threads all of the time. Still gets banned. What's with mods and favoritism on this forum? Or is it just inconsistency?

wwm0nkey

Tags it as NSFW like people do in other threads all of the time. Still gets banned? What's with mods and favoritism on this forum?

If you post nudity even if you tag it NSFW you will get banned, this has been a rule for awhile so don't try to call out the mods or favoritism BS

B. Images

Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed. Outside of this, common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations. Do not spam meme images or any other image macro. Avatar images should be static and entirely "G-rated" and family-friendly.

So while the other stuff like Yoga pants as discouraged it was never against TOS, what Booties did was though.

Top Bottom