• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

1234941_508942905858524_2030855180_n.jpg

nillapuddin

Either way a lot of fun--getting crushed is better if you know the guys owning you (ExWife and the damn rockets!)

The second this Falcons game is over, I am nerfing the shit out of those Rocks, and def adding Ricochet goals, I might add some to Desolation also, I dont think Turf would work :(

as for balancing customs, yeah thats always a tough one, I know in the first slayer game I went like 18-3 (not indicative of my actual play level)

But I guess for reference, in that same game Miley Hyper went 0-10

*shrugs*

We played Invasion? Must have been after i left.

Was it the modded Invasion or the new game called Conversion which is based on Dominion?

I don't think either were modded gametypes, but we played "Inavasion", then "Conversion". If the spawning issues are fixed (which may have to do with the map), I think it would work very well in matchmaking. Conversion wouldn't work in matchmaking though. Too easy to "Oddball-Swordbase" as long as you score once.

The second this Falcons game is over, I am nerfing the shit out of those Rocks, and def adding Ricochet goals,

Or, you know, people other than me could pick them up :)

Ricochet would be fun on there though.

nillapuddin

Or, you know, people other than me could pick them up :)

Ricochet would be fun on there though.

Nope, I have been scared too many times. Its my job to make sure no one else has to endure that Rocket enduced pain again

(or other people could pick them up)

Im just gunna double check the shell count

Im thinking an endzone goal inside the turret drop down, and a hoop goal on the wall there

Redford

aka Cabbie
I have a hunch that this is a completely idiotic thing to try, but I'll ask anyway. Anyone have experience tethering a 360 for something like Halo 3 multi?

I have a hunch that this is a completely idiotic thing to try, but I'll ask anyway. Anyone have experience tethering a 360 for something like Halo 3 multi?
Tethered my 3G and plays alright but there's lag. Having 4G should have very little to no lag if you're tethering to play online Mp.

Ghazi

Safe to assume pretty much everyone here will buy GTA V within a day or two or no?

I'm poor and of-age, but every retailer thinks I've faked my license and won't sell M games to me because I look 12 (hell, some lady at Toys-R-Us wouldn't fucking sell me Starcraft 2 which is T because she didn't think my license was real and I didn't look 13), it's a no go for me.

:(

I'm poor and of-age, but every retailer thinks I've faked my license and won't sell M games to me because I look 12 (hell, some lady at Toys-R-Us wouldn't fucking sell me Starcraft 2 which is T because she didn't think my license was real and I didn't look 13), it's a no go for me.

They can't deny you sale of a T rated game tho. Just order online

I know that feeling, I had the babby face until i turned 15, luckily I thinned out and am able to grow facial hair, so i'm not cursed any longer.

Madness

Can't you go with your pops to get it? Must be more stringent checking in America. I remember walking into a Zellers by myself when I was like 12 and buying a game like Conkers Bad Fur Day no problem.

I know the feel though. I too have a babyface and look 15 when I shave. I had a huge beard right now for a while, but people started to think I was like the dad or uncle of my little cousins and that I was 40 or something so I'm clean shaven again.

EDIT: for those on 360, remember to join the GAF Street crew and also Kittens made a HaloGAF crew as well. Should be fun when GTA Online launches, it's supposedly almost like a second campaign in a sense.

Gui_PT

Try being manlier

Ghazi

Not worth it, I don't know why I had a meltdown.

Puberty's a bitch, you're probably just a late bloomer. I remember 8th grade fondly. I thought i was done with all that bullshit. I'm a senior in high school now, and i know for sure that i won't ever be done with the bullshit lololol.
I'm not an 8th grader, I was just using that as a comparison about how far behind people I am, in case that's what you thought I was saying. I'm 17 now.

I need to go see a doctor, my body is not growing properly for someone of my age. Most 8th graders are taller than me and have deeper voices.

Puberty's a bitch, you're probably just a late bloomer. I remember 8th grade fondly. I thought i was done with all that bullshit. I'm a senior in high school now, and i know for sure that i won't ever be done with the bullshit lololol.

Ramirez

Man, I was doing work with dat flag. Fyre would be proud.

EDIT: for those on 360, remember to join the GAF Street crew and also Kittens made a HaloGAF crew as well. Should be fun when GTA Online launches, it's supposedly almost like a second campaign in a sense.

Just remember to not invite Heckfu.

Omni

12 hours to GTAV launch here. Not sure if I'll go to a midnight launch though. Probably won't get the chance to play it until tomorrow afternoon as I've already used all my sick days at uni, hah

Ghazi

I don't get why people would want to watch someone else play a game, they're going to be playing in 2 days.

I was just saying it for anyone who wanted to see it, some people would like to see it beforehand. I'd watch it because I won't be getting it right away and would like to watch it, all the streams actually streaming GTA V got taken down anyhow.

Nowise10

I was just saying it for anyone who wanted to see it, some people would like to see it beforehand. I'd watch it because I won't be getting it right away and would like to watch it, all the streams actually streaming GTA V got taken down anyhow.

lol I'm not harassing you, Im just questioning on anyone would actually like that.

Dat wait hype is one of the greatest parts of a game.

Ghazi

Top Bottom