• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Halo 3 even brought back Hysteria, new roster for AGL next weekend:

Triggers Down:
  • Pistola
  • Snip3down
  • Formal
  • Hysteria

In its prime, I could never really enjoy watching BR BR BR BR BR BR BR for Halo 3, but now it's exciting to watch. Can't wait for the streams.

Watched some intense matches last night and had that feeling of warmth. Never thought I'd be saying that about Halo 3 several years later..

Booshka

Halo 3 even brought back Hysteria, new roster for AGL next weekend:

Triggers Down:
  • Pistola
  • Snip3down
  • Formal
  • Hysteria

But who will grab the ball, or the flag.

Can't wait to listen to Hysteria whining again. If anything brings me back to the memories of MLG Halo 3, it's hearing that pasty kid complaining.

wwm0nkey

Can you customize its led color? I remember seeing the leds changing to orange and green.

While not connected to a PS4 it just kind of stays white/yellow. Im just playing Psychonauts and some emulators with it for now but hopefully Sony releases official drives soon so I can see if you can change the color.

Sofa King

I think I accidentally got the Killzone thread.

With COD and BF4 coming at launch, I cannot see that KZ will have better than H4 population numbers in multiplayer by early 2014. I guess that makes it relevant to this thread in a round about way.

While not connected to a PS4 it just kind of stays white/yellow. Im just playing Psychonauts and some emulators with it for now but hopefully Sony releases official drives soon so I can see if you can change the color.
When I played Transistor at PAX it was running on a PC with a PS4 controller. The light bar was the same shade of blue as on the Transistor sword and it would flash in unison to the talking in game. Really fucking cool.

I think I accidentally got the Killzone thread.

With COD and BF4 coming at launch, I cannot see that KZ will have better than H4 population numbers in multiplayer by early 2014. I guess that makes it relevant to this thread in a round about way.
Ridiculous comparison considering at least the install base.

Blueblur1

All I see is nonstop sprinting, insta-kill melee, aim down sights in that Killzone gameplay...

Everything unlocked from the start and all the maps will be free so they're doing something right. I recently pre-ordered a PS4 and just did the same with Killzone. I look forward to trying it out (and streaming).

Top Bottom