• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

You first.

5sl1d.gif

Magwik

Banned
I still really want Halo 2 Anniversary to have no MP. Cruel and unusual punishment to HaloGAF, not enough of you gave a shit that CEA was Reach DLC. So, I want to see all the whining and complaining when they give Halo 2 the same treatment.

Halo 2 doesn't have sprint anyway, so it would be just too damn confusing to try and keep the Sprint bullshit in new Halos when the older ones play better without it.

You're a horrible person.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
no offense because I totally appreciate the sentiment of your post but having people stick around on old games does not bring in revenue

If you think of the purchase of the actual game as the first and only piece of revenue, then yes. There's also more money to make in Halo than just the games.

orznge

Banned
If you think of the purchase of the actual game as the first and only piece of revenue, then yes. There's also more money to make in Halo than just the games.

well yeah I'm aware but if you tried to defend the idea of multiple Halo games being released within a close time period with separate communities you would just get a grab bag of words like Ecosystem and Cannibalization and Progression and Evolution thrown at you by shareholders or whatever

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
well yeah I'm aware but if you tried to defend the idea of multiple Halo games being released within a close time period with separate communities you would just get a grab bag of words like Ecosystem and Cannibalization and Progression and Evolution thrown at you by shareholders or whatever

So do you believe it can work or do you think it won't happen because the people in power don't think it can?

orznge

Banned
So do you believe it can work or do you think it won't happen because the people in power don't think it can?

I absolutely think it can work I just think pretty much all of the people who have a say are probably hideously out of touch

People still think we'll get H2A online multiplayer after the disappointment that was HCEA "multiplayer?"

lolu.
Give us H2A campaign only with CE XBL multiplayer instead.
Boom.

Shakalaka.

Omni

Woo, university is over for the year. Now three months holidays to sit at home and complain about the state of Halo and watch as other, more successful people, go out and buy next gen consoles and the latest games.

How depressing. Living off $200 a fortnight sucks ass.

^^^ :lol

Shotgun Ricochet is weird, sometimes the ball flies directly to the sky, sometimes you can see both players shooting and cant kill themselves because they are not enough close to kill the other.

Fuchsdh

Crossposting:

(Above: Kittens on Episphere)

Customs! Now, with 75% less broken game types! Tonight, 9 PM EST. Be there, aloha.

Message Fuchsdh to get a piece of the action.

gAg CruSh3r

Inheritor is a piece of shit ricochet map. How that is the top 6 is baffling.

I only played 4 of the other maps and I have not played inheritor.

Hekau: Bad
Breezeway: Bad spawns and bad map.
Firestone: Was the only good map I played
Butter: It was okay. Had a lot of over lapping items which twitch a lot and the ground was very bumpy.

Sorry Tashi but IMO my map was a lot better then some of these other maps. The only great one I played was Firestone.

Edit: Tashi not Toshi...

Butter: It was okay. Had a lot of over lapping items which twitch a lot and the ground was very bumpy.

Sorry Toshi but IMO my map was a lot better then some of these other maps. The only great one I played was Firestone.
I agree with this. We played on Hekau yesterday, and GODDAMN was it bad. I liked Firestone, but I only got to play Shotgun Ricochet on it. Shotgun Ricochet wants to make me bash my head on a
Tashi
ceiling fan.

Overdoziz

Banned

Sorry Toshi but IMO my map was a lot better then some of these other maps. The only great one I played was Firestone.
RRrCz17.png
RRrCz17.png
RRrCz17.png
RRrCz17.png

Top Bottom