• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Ghazi

I forgot this even existed.

K people. Get online.
halorqo3v.gif

You mean this, right?

diHLo91.gif

Buggy gametypes just aren't my thang, dawg

Seriously, tying objectives to random objects doesn't work because the way Halo's networking works gives very low priority to things that aren't players, weapons, vehicles, or pre-made objectives like balls and flags. It's why skiball in Reach was borked, too.

EDIT: WWI was okay, but the map features need to be simplified... random fusion coils is just dumb.

Fuchsdh

On the attacking side, you can go on the weapon stand, then sprint jump onto the teleporter then onto the wall, then you can go outside or go to the top.

Also, it might be possible to spring jump onto the man cannons, but I'm not sure.

Ah, K. Not sure how much of a difference it makes since you'll theoretically only have a BR on that side, but might be something to fix.

I'm bored and I figured I'd give Halo 4 a shot. I lasted one game.

Same. I jumped into CTF and was in a 5v2 within a minute. Then, the other team was spawn-camping us on Ragnarok with a Mantis, a Warthog (with a gunner and sniper riding shotgun), and another sniper way up high on a cliff area on which you're probably not even supposed to be able to stand. I would never spawn inside the base, always out in the open, and they knew the spawn points, suggesting they had probably done this before. Pretty soon, it was a 5v1. Of course, they completely ignored the objective (Neutral Flag) and let the time run out, farming kills. The dudes had things in their bios like "#34 in Wheelman medals in Halo 4".

Top Bottom