• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

So they want a million Pre-Orders?

K1zaJhh.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I only played 4 of the other maps and I have not played inheritor.

Hekau: Bad
Breezeway: Bad spawns and bad map.
Firestone: Was the only good map I played
Butter: It was okay. Had a lot of over lapping items which twitch a lot and the ground was very bumpy.

Sorry Toshi but IMO my map was a lot better then some of these other maps. The only great one I played was Firestone.
damn

cant even get his name right

Yeah it'll be much easier to pull off H2A in Halo 4 than it ever was with HCEA in Reach.

Now imagine if they actually gave us the options to adjust damage and other weapon traits; easy Halo 2 remake.

wwm0nkey

Sounds gross.

At least battlefield doesn't have perks, unlock system is awful tho.

Their new system isn't that bad though. Love the squad bonuses have to be unlocked via points in game now rather than just having them and the bonuses can be cut off in the match and reset if your squad fucks up too much.

NOKYARD

Gadzooks man, who needs that many Grifball courts?
That's for the next Grifball Playlist refresh. I decided to make it easy for them and put all the upcoming maps into a single file share. Once i get the word that they have the maps i can clear out at least a dozen slots.

Top Bottom