• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Talents

Banned
I replied before reading past that post. I have no interest in arguing with you, I just wanted the names of these mythical games. You come back with games that are older than Talents.

Can't wait till I grow up and I say, 'Back in my day, CoD was the shit'.

My generation sucks...

2009-12-03-Back-In-My-Day.png

Vire

What's somewhat reassuring about the Mech is that there is a bunch of former FASA folks at 343 now. So maybe they'll nail the gameplay.

Maybe I will get my Mech Assault 3 after all.

Happy Birthday Hyper!

Saw it on IMDB but you can't really trust some of their stuff so I checked out her facebook page and sure enough she is in it.

Well, Kelly sure is more good looking than I expected. :lol

Pic from her site, semi-NSFW

Where did this October 1st thing come from?

Someone confrimed that they can't talk about it til then.

Interestingly enough October 1st is when Mountain Dew reveals its Halo 4 promotion.. I wonder if there will be a reveal trailer or something on their site.

I'd agree if it was inspired by any of the designs you listed.

It bears more resemblance to Eastern, nimble mechs.

The Gekko is inspired by the Western mechs, though. It's the 'walking tank', FASA-style. FASA -> MGS -> Halo. It's a loop, but it's Western.

If the Halo mech was Japanese-style it would look like a Gundam or an Eva:

I did not know this but apparently she will be play Kelly in the Forward Unto Dawn movie

gpJ05.jpg

KELLY!?! IN FUD?!?!? MY FAVORITE FREAKING SPARTAN?!? SHE'S EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I ALWAYS IMAGINEDAODIOINGIODNSOADIFJOI *dies*

Seriously, this hypes me up so. fracking. much. I cannot wait for FUD now, let alone H4.

I BELI343.

Damn, I just realized we still are getting a Bulletin and video tonight. So good.

On another note, a few weeks ago I fell out of tree. My tailbone still hurts when I sit. Felt like sharing.

Overdoziz

Banned
So, where's the Covenant or sand themed maps? It's a whole lotta forerunner and human stuff so far.

Adrift - Human - Ugly space station theme
Complex - Human - Grassy outdoors with a structure?
Exile - Human - Grassy canyon with some human debris
Longbow - Human - Snowy with human sturctures
Haven - Forerunner - Nothing but Forerunner
Solace - Forerunner - Half nothing but forerunner, half overgrown forerunner?
Ragnarok - Forerunner? - Grassy canyon with Forerunner structures?
Forge World 0.5 - Forerunner - Forge World but smaller

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn, I just realized we still are getting a Bulletin and video tonight. So good.

On another note, a few weeks ago I fell out of tree. My tailbone still hurts when I sit. Felt like sharing.

Shit. I'll probably be at the gym when the info drops, as usual.

BRB, gonna hit up Jess and see if she can push it to tomorrow

If it's been a few weeks, you may have broken something, or at least bruised the bone, depending on how bad the pain is. Definitely see a doctor.

On a different subject: KELLYKELLYKELLYKELLYKELLYKEELLLLYYY

Top Bottom