• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

I'm buying the LE for exclusive in game swag, early specilizations for my Evolved Unfair Advantage, and don't have to pay for DLC ever.

The in game swag all sucks.

Early specializations will be a nice/ cheap way to dong on people

DLC - meh, if the game sucks I have paid extra for something I probably wont use much.

To be honest the Infinity Briefing Packet seems to be the only 'real' thing in there, and if its just a magazine... lol.

Yes, yes!

Also Bobs, is cracking is up in this lobby.

"you're paying 20 pounds for a briefing packet".

No... your paying 20 pounds for digital swag that will be on youtube within the week, some crappy in game emblems and a really cheap looking magazine.

Vire

tumblr_lhkdez69U81qblm06.gif

Woorloog

Banned
Come on now, you all know you're gonna buy the map packs. So 3 map packs at 15 bucks each? Or will it be 10? Regardless, thats worth LE right there.

What if i don't like the multiplayer?
Also, no one has still confirmed if the LE map pack pass has Scanner and that other helmet.

New Vidoc is awesome. I hope it's multiplayer related but I'm sure it will just be a continuation of the first one. Hopefully there's more game footage either way.

Top Bottom