• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
You clearly don't sweat acid.

Maybe that's the issue. I blame the amount of Mtn Dew i was consuming when i first bought the controller... ;)

Got it at target because i wanted the swivel Dpad for Mortal Kombat. Paint started eroding about two months in, getting worse and worse as time goes by.

senador

Banned
We always knew FUD was coming to Blu-ray, and we also knew it wasn't going to make the release date for the game.

Speaking of FUD, anything cool people hope to know about it before it starts?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I am so freaking proud of this team tonight. It's been an amazing journey and it's just getting started.

I want to ask everybody a question. What is your best map in Reach? Not favorite, but the one you statistically perform best on?
Mine is/was Breakneck/Headlong, with a 3.88 K/D.
Though I only ever played 3 matches on it and all of them were Anniversary Snipers

blamite

I want to ask everybody a question. What is your best map in Reach? Not favorite, but the one you statistically perform best on?
Though I only ever played 3 matches on it and all of them were Anniversary Snipers

In terms of K/D, mine's Penance with 1.44. I do waaaaaay better in Anniversary gametypes and maps, apparently. The fact that I've played significantly less of them probably doesn't hurt, either.

I am so freaking proud of this team tonight. It's been an amazing journey and it's just getting started.
Thank you for busting your asses to make a game that we all bitch about even though we haven't played it. Also: thanks for flirtyellis.jpg.

Without looking I can tell you it's Battle Canyon/Beaver Creek. My K/D on that is probably 25% higher than my average K/D across all maps.

EDIT:
Nope...it's 40% higher. Thanks 3sk magnum and terrible enemies!

TiA0t.jpg

My idea for visual Cards Against Humanity...
http://i.imgur.com/oCE15.jpg

Ok, now time to start work on Halo 5.

Seriously though, congrats to you and the rest of 343i. You've done such an awesome job on Halo 4!

By the way, we need a HaloGaf trading card game.

Purplemage

Neo Member
Just realized the potential for thruster since it can be done midair. Hadn't noticed that and it gives me great hope for maneuvering with close quarters weapons.

That third person view is gonna take some getting used to though.

Ha ha, we're still hard at work on Spartan Ops. Episodic yo!

Wow. You just reminded me that not only will I have to finish Campaign on Heroic, then play a ton of MP, then finish the Campaign co-op on Legendary, then play a ton more MP, then finish the Campaign solo on Legendary, then play even MORE MP, but I'm also going to have to play through Spartan Ops???

I'm gonna need some more adult diapers.

The beginning sentence is so ignorant in the video.

Cringed at the whole social games question.

L O fucking L. It really is.
Come on guys why are you surprised this is what we've come to expect from Kota---WTF??? This is a Reuters video? Really? Reuters has a guy that thinks Halo 4's worried about competition from Facebook games? That's his angle?

Petty Officer Grunty Chief tried but he kept dropping everything I handed him. We settled with a green banana.

I was going to disqualify you based on the size of the picture and the fact that it wasn't of someone holding stuff, but then I read your description. You have made everyone so proud.

feel

Congrats to you and the rest of the team, you must be feeling amazing right now. Sorry about all my negative posts on the road here, most of them on the heat of the moment and without much thought, but it's only because I really care about the franchise and not so much about thinking things through. Can't wait to play the game.

This is so bought.

FyreWulff

This is something Ive been working on for fun today,
Im trying to come up with a Fun and functional "Achievement Hunter" playlist for Reach.

But, I have a quick question, can you force Elites only in CTF?

If yall feel like giving it a peek, this is what I came up with (Word Skydrive link)

Like I said, mostly just for fun.
But Id appreciate any comments or feedback

Only 343 has the ability to force Elites in CTF. Unfortunately, they're done with making any new Megalo variants for Reach.

heckfu

Banned
The emotions from the 343 team on Twitter tonight should leave zero doubt that they put every bit of time, effort, sweat, tears, and heart into this game.

I know it sounds lame, but this feels like it's going to be a really special game.

Havok

Ha ha, we're still hard at work on Spartan Ops. Episodic yo!
I'd love to get some insight on the process of the creation of episodic content from you guys, and how it differs from the process of the full shipping product. It seems like something that could be incredibly stressful if you do it like Telltale does and things go out the door immediately once you're finished creating and bugs are eliminated.

I've mentioned it before, but Spartan Ops seems like it could be an important landmark for the entire industry if you guys nail it, and that's awesome. I'm hoping you guys are the catalyst for meaningful episodic content in AAA games, like Halo 2 was for the multiplayer party system.

Top Bottom