• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Tashis on Team 2, so the first game won't be streamed...

Gotta goto work otherwise I'd be on. Off the next three nights though so I'll be practicing for 72 hours.

Merguson

Banned
13 individual playlists in Halo 3.
18 individual playlists NOT including the Firefight/ Campaign playlists in Halo: Reach.

I know people like their options and all that but I think we could trim down the number..

Merguson said:
18 individual playlists NOT including the Firefight/ Campaign playlists in Halo: Reach.

I know people like their options and all that but I think we could trim down the number..
So what you are saying is you would play for AJ but you have no idea who those other guys are?

Relaaaax, I jest, I jest. I agree though.

Kuroyume

Banned
Merguson said:

Why? I still don't understand what purpose this serves.

Hydranockz said:
OoT booklet art <3 Carry on *cough cough*

So, will there be multiple customs lobbies or just the one?
As of now, it's just one with David Ellis on one team and Jessica (bsangel) on the other.

It's going to be like the Waypoint Community Playdate. They'll play a few rounds, and then they'll invite more people in.

I am looking forward to the Team Objective update, but evade really needs to go along with Armor Lock and Drop Shield of course. Keep it where it belongs, with elites in Invasion.

Also, double melee sucks.

Tunavi

Banned
Nutter said:
LAWL, That 1 bomb game was won because of my perfectly timed Rocket ;)
so much destruction, so little time
Steelyuhas said:
I am looking forward to the Team Objective update, but evade really needs to go along with Armor Lock and Drop Shield of course. Keep it where it belongs, with elites in Invasion.

Also, double melee sucks.
Agreed on all points. Get the god damned double melee out of matchmaking with 75% melee

Trasher

Dani said:
Out DMR-ed Tashi for the first and last time ever. My life is complete.
Was that the one I commented on lol?

Tashi and I usually have hilarious standoffs where we each drop our shields, and then can't finish one another off and have someone else come in and pick us off. It's good times because while this is all happening we are nonstop talking shit and yelling at each other lol.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Trasher said:
Was that the one I commented on lol?

Damm right. Witness to the glory.
KuGsj.gif

kylej

Banned
really appreciate pairs of people who actively try to lose the game for your team. thanks for shooting me every time I'm one shot or jumping off the edge when I gain the lead you fucking garbage bks.

why do I even play this game with randoms

krakov

This game must be pretty damn close to the penalty world record. I guess when you get bored you can at least make your team lose every single game ever.

Tunavi

Banned
krakov said:
This game must be pretty damn close to the penalty world record. I guess when you get bored you can at least make your team lose every single game ever.
Did he jump off the edge 39 times?
Steelyuhas said:
I looked through your rendered videos and holy shit this is hilarious
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=14228537&player=Steelyuhas5

krakov

Tunavi said:
Did he jump off the edge 39 times?

Probably, I saw that other dude with 7 penalties chasing him around so I guess he noticed. If you get a penalty of five you should be forced to spend the rest of the game in constant armor lock.

GhaleonEB said:
I'm not a huge fan of Nadefight, but the bonus round does bring the amazing.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/ghaleoneb/Reach%20Screens/reach_18062634_Full.jpg[/IMG

Dax just splorted.[/QUOTE]
That is a godly amount of carnage.

Trasher

Nutter said:
Would have had 2 Perfections, but trasher ruined 1 of them.
Not my fault you ran right into me!

My perfection got ruined tonight because someone ran by an enemy instead of simply meleeing them from behind. :(

Nutter

Trasher said:
Oh on Reflection? I told you I threw a grenade there, but you went there anyways. lol

You also had two deaths in that game.
Second one came afterwards, and no I didnt go there, I was ALREADY there.

Top Bottom