• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Tourney 2012

789shadow

Banned
Bah. The only times most of my team is available is:

Friday 6-9pm PST (senador, tawpgun, kittens)
Saturday 3-7pm PST (senador, tawpgun, kittens)

Loginius is in Germany so doesn't really line up with the rest of us. I'm not sure what to do.
Eh, it doesn't look possible.

Hey monster, is it possible to face a different team?

So, since today didn't pan out when next? Also, I think I will be available tomorrow 2pm-5pm est now, I had a vet appointment, but I have a bad fever and really do not see myself driving 45 minutes by myself with my dog tomorrow..so all day should work, unless I get better overnight.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Round 2 – All of these games must be completed by Sunday, July 8th at 11:59 PM CST
This date should be pushed back IMO. I don't even think most teams know what's going on atm.

So guys, how would Clan support benefit stuff like this? Would it be easier to just have a league of sorts?

It will be very curious to see if Halo 4 implements such featured.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I will push back the second round dates. In fact, I'll change the deadline for this round. Check OP in a couple mins.

Also, teams Shadow and Senador, I can't give you guys different matches. Teams are already communicating. You should be able to get at least 3v3 by the new deadline

Karl2177

So guys, how would Clan support benefit stuff like this? Would it be easier to just have a league of sorts?

It will be very curious to see if Halo 4 implements such featured.

It would be neat for a limited player pool database/ranking. Imagine Arena, but on a scale much much smaller.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm not sure if any of my PMs lately are even going through to anyone. I've attempted a few to you, Krispy, and Ryaaan who messaged me last night.

I got one from you about 24 hours ago, but not today. Are you friends with him on live? Send him a message then.

We're okay with doing 3v3 if he can't make it.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Is anyone else available?

Vire? Op_Ivy?

Team Carryfu?

sounds like you guys didnt do 3v3 (or 2v2 for that matter). good. i still want in.

to be extra clear, i'll repost in this thread when i can generally play (may be special exceptions...);
Monday - Thursday, 8am to 11:59am
Friday - Sunday, 8am to 11pm

all PST times

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Buddermilk, Mr Greencastle, get yo shit together.

Hey, Sorry for lack of activity. What's up? About what time were you guys thinking of playing? I can play:
7/6 - After 7 PM EST
7/7 - After 7 PM EST
7/8 - All day
7/9 - All day
7/10 - All day
7/11 - All day

kylej

Banned
I can play pretty much any time today, I work from home on Fridays in the summer. That makes me and Demon around. Elzar can you play today?

Also, Booties answer your PMs nerd. Sanjuro can play early this morning or late at night today so I think he's out at work.

I can play pretty much any time today, I work from home on Fridays in the summer. That makes me and Demon around. Elzar can you play today?

Also, Booties answer your PMs nerd. Sanjuro can play early this morning or late at night today so I think he's out at work.

What time were you thinking?

I know Henery can't play today, if need be we can possibly do 3v3.

I'll let the others know.

Overdoziz

Banned
sounds like you guys didnt do 3v3 (or 2v2 for that matter). good. i still want in.

to be extra clear, i'll repost in this thread when i can generally play (may be special exceptions...);
Monday - Thursday, 8am to 12pm

all PST times
Edit:
Never mind I read that wrong. :p

daedalius

Monday - Thursday, 8am to 12pm

all PST times

These times are basically the whole day aren't they?

TEAM HYPERTROOPER ASSEMBLE! Awesome Barlow is away till Sunday. But we can still play. Should we do it today? And when does Team Trey want to lose?

I demand to be traded from Germany and put back into civilization.
Feel free to join Kylej's team. But do not cry when we dong you guys hard. Okay. What am I saying? We are doomed now.

I can play today until 6 o clock (1 EST, I think).

Tomorrow (Sat) I can play between 8 and 10 (3-5 pm EST) if the game is definitely happening.

Yeah I'm gold all day, I'm still sick, but the fever is gone so I should be able to play fine. Ill sign on live, shoot me a message there if I seem to not reply here.

op_ivy

These times are basically the whole day aren't they?

friday through sunday, yes. i'm open (so long as i know in advance). however, monday through thursday i cant play after noon (11:59am), mornings only.

Uh, anyone having issues with XBL? Every time I go to sign in it says

"Can't connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or try downloading your profile again."

Anyways, I did a connection test and it says all is good.. any suggestions of what may be up?

789shadow

Banned

"Can't connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or try downloading your profile again."

Anyways, I did a connection test and it says all is good.. any suggestions of what may be up?
XboxLive website isn't working either.

Noricart

I'm having the same problem as well.

kylej

Banned
!!!! Sanjuro can play after 2pm EST (but possibly after 3pm EST). Demon and I can be one. Elzar can you do 3v3 around 3pm EST today?

!!!! Sanjuro can play after 2pm EST (but possibly after 3pm EST). Demon and I can be one. Elzar can you do 3v3 around 3pm EST today?

I personally can, I need 2 more, Neo and Imperial can you guys be on as well?

I really hope you don't mind Henery. We need to get it done.

kylej

Banned
Booties told me he can play after 6pm EST. That makes my entire team available after 6pm EST today. I'm not sure what Henery's schedule is like.

Booties told me he can play after 6pm EST. That makes my entire team available after 6pm EST today. I'm not sure what Henery's schedule is like.

Henery won't be available. I can maybe ask someone (from HG) to fill in for him, whether he does or not is a different story.

6 EST? That would give me 30 mins to complete our matches. We can do it.

(have to go pick up my dad around that time)

Kyle, It's up to you, what you want to do, re schedule (seeming as we have till wednesday) or continue, or do a 3 v 3 at 3 EST?

kylej

Banned
Henery won't be available. I can maybe ask someone (from HG) to fill in for him, whether he does or not is a different story.

6 EST? That would give me 30 mins to complete our matches. We can do it.

(have to go pick up my dad around that time)

Kyle, It's up to you, what you want to do, re schedule (seeming as we have till wednesday) or continue, or do a 3 v 3 at 3 EST?

Let's do 3v3 at 3 EST, it'll give us more time to warm up and take care of any settings issues, etc. I feel like we should pull the trigger while we've got the opportunity.

Let's do 3v3 at 3 EST, it'll give us more time to warm up and take care of any settings issues, etc. I feel like we should pull the trigger while we've got the opportunity.

Yes. I think so, still, I have asked Henery, if there is any chance he can still come online at 6 EST.

I'll let you know shortly.

op_ivy

So can we play later today?

lol, dont think daedalius can until sunday :p

EDIT: team daedalius/overdoz1z, can you guys post exactly when you can play up to the deadline? i'll keep it all organized in a single post for easy reference to get our match done ASAP 4v4 (crosses fingers)

Tonight is the literally the only night I can't play Halo, I can be on tomorrow night, Sun night etc. If it really has to go ahead tonight and the other guys can't make Sat or Sun night then go for it... Do us proud Bam :)

Tonight is the literally the only night I can't play Halo, I can be on tomorrow night, Sun night etc. If it really has to go ahead tonight and the other guys can't make Sat or Sun night then go for it... Do us proud Bam :)

Thanks Henery. I have a feeling...I'm gonna crumble under the pressure. Lol.

Overdoziz

Banned
see my edit above. once we have a listing of when everyone can be available, we should be able to schedule our match.
I can I'm gone from about 5 PM GMT+1 till 8 PM tomorrow (Saturday) but aside from that I've got all the time in the world. If needed I can play until at about 4 AM these days.

Top Bottom