• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Tourney 2012

CyReN

Sunday - Anytime
Monday - 1pm-4:30pm | 8:45 - 11:59pm
Tuesday - 1pm-4:30pm | 8:45 - 11:59pm
Wednesday - 1pm-4:30pm | 8:45 - 11:59pm

All time EST.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Quoting for Wahrer:
ffs, work hates me this week. Times available:
Sunday 7/8: 6AM - 11AM / 12AM - Whenever
Monday 7/9: 6AM - 11AM / 7 PM - Whenever
Tuesday 7/10: 7 PM - Whenever
Wednesday 7/11: 6AM - 11AM / 7PM - Whenever

All times are CST.
I can pretty much adapt to anytime, atm.

So I'll just say I am available 24/7 Sunday-Wednesday.

I'm going to put myself down as free more or less any time today, and tuesday and wednesday. I might have plans for monday, so I'll be safe and say I can't do that day.

a zoojoo

Banned
Sunday: 3 PM to 9PM
Monday: Pretty much anytime until 10
Tuesday: """"
Wednesday: """"
Thursday: 10AM till 2PM
Friday: 10 AM till 5 PM
Saturday: Not sure yet.

ALL TIMES EST!!!!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Team Daedalius
Daedalius; Sunday, 4:30pm to 10pm. Monday - Tuesday, 4pm to 10pm. PST
op_ivy; Friday - Sunday, 8am to 11:49pm. Monday - Wednesday, 8am to 1pm. PST
thezerofire; Saturday - Sunday, 9am to 7pm. Monday - Friday, 7pm to midnight. PST
vire; Sunday - Wednesday, 5pm to 9pm. PST

Team Overdoz1z
Overdoz1z; Saturday, 11am to 7pm. Sunday - Wednesday, 3am to 7pm. PST
heckfu; Friday, 5pm to 10pm. Sunday, 8pm to midnight. Monday - Wednesday, 5pm to midnight. PST
Buddermilk; Friday - Saturday, 4pm to 9pm. Sunday - Wednesday, 11:49am to 9pm. PST
Mr GreenCastle ?

need times from;
Mr GreenCastle.

reposting, though it doesnt look like its going to work - at at least 4v4.

I will send everyone a PM later of today. I have seen Trey posting today.
Hyper, did you ever find out if Ram switched over to Kyle's team? I can probably make just about anytime except overnight on week days (including tonight). Just let me ahead of time and i should be able to make it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hyper, did you ever find out if Ram switched over to Kyle's team? I can probably make just about anytime except overnight on week days (including tonight). Just let me ahead of time and i should be able to make it.

Ram's not on kyle's team, he's still with Hypertrooper

Fracas

#fuckonami
That's fine. I just wanted to make sure. I think there was a little confusion earlier on who was doing what. I can still be an alternate if some team needs a player in a pinch. You know I"m like the best halo player ever :p

Thought I had you as an alternate, but I didn't.

Just added you to the list

Ramirez

I'm backing out, no chance of me getting up with my team. :p Next time I suggest grouping people based on region/time zone.

JonCha

We need someone to fill in for Team Computron in the next 10 minutes, so hit up me - itsjoncharles - or Computron, at Vlad356.

I meant on that particular team.

Also, Deputy Moonman, step up, you're needed as an alt for Ramirez.
Barrow can't play until after 9pm EDT on Monday, but I have to be at work at 11pm EDT. If we can get everyone on in a timely manner, I could probably still manage, but it will be cutting it close.

Barrow, can you do 9:30pm tomorrow? That basically gives me one hour before I need to pack up and leave lol But it's just one game.

Barrow can't play until after 9pm EDT on Monday, but I have to be at work at 11pm EDT. If we can get everyone on in a timely manner, I could probably still manage, but it will be cutting it close.

Barrow, can you do 9:30pm tomorrow? That basically gives me one hour before I need to pack up and leave lol But it's just one game.
We are playing against Team Trey. I sent him a PMS.

Shadders

Can anyone confirm what time the Louis Wu - Barrow match is today?

Barrow told me to be online at 7pm PST, but the west coast is currently on PDT, right? So I don't know if he meant that?

I want to grab a couple of hours sleep before the game so could do with knowing, thanks!

Barrow told me to be online at 7pm PST, but the west coast is currently on PDT, right? So I don't know if he meant that?

I want to grab a couple of hours sleep before the game so could do with knowing, thanks!

I'm sure that's what he meant. We are still on for 7 Pacific time as far as I'm aware (in a little less than 4 hours).

Fracas

#fuckonami

PM everyone involved

What the heck is this guy talking about? We're not even playing your team. Maybe you mean Barlow?

I didn't know there was a difference. Clearly I need to learn my time zone lingo.

PM everyone involved
I've already done so.

/teamoraganized

Edit: And just so everyone in our matchup is clear, I said be on by 7pm. I originally said to Wu that our match would be between 7-9pm, since I'm heading home from work at 6:30pm I might not be home until about 7:15pm. I'm hoping I can get a few warm-up games before jumping straight into our matches.

I'm in Pacific Time now (Vancouver BC Canada). Mid to late day probably? like around noon to 6-7pm, later if there isn't a commitment for working on my project.

Umm... Wednesday evening. 6pm onwards.

=/

Ok, if I am reading these right, our team should all be on together on Wednesday from about 7pm GMT onwards.

Fyre is GMT -7 so that's 7pm he can make it on most days. I think Dani is the only exception then for being free for the next 3 days.

Can Team Warwood manage Wednesday evening (GMT) from about 7pm onwards?

kylej

Banned
Need a way to randomize who gets red and who gets blue team on Powerhouse before each match. Red getting rocks first is a huge thing when teams start getting competitive.

Need a way to randomize who gets red and who gets blue team on Powerhouse before each match. Red getting rocks first is a huge thing when teams start getting competitive.

Next time we should just have a bunch of FFAs first with the settings imposed and do team set ups based on those numbers.

Our games Team Barrow vs. Team Wu

Powerhouse.jpg

Top Bottom