• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh yeah everything's fine, not that they still have their husbands and could have threatened to kill them if they said anything bad
7bgxpa20sbxb1.png
137X2jj.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

How about something similar for Rachel Corrie from Israelis?
Or Israel capturing those responsible, like Hamas did with Arrigoni's?
🤷‍♂️ indeed.

It's unfortunate that Rachel Corrie was run over after kneeling down on the ground in front of an active bulldozer that was in the middle of a military operation. But that is not the same thing as being captured by terrorists and hanged. There was an investigation and it ruled that her death was an accident by the driver who did not have line of sight to her.

We don't put bags over the heads of our citizens in the West and beat them to death, generally. We perform an investigation and determine wrongdoing in a court. There was no reason to capture the driver.

Left-wing Israeli newspapers and other organizations stood up for her cause, so yes, she was mourned in Israel, even though she was defending Palestinians during the Second Intifada, in which over 1000 Israeli civilians were murdered by Palestinian terrorist attacks.

Alebrije

Some days ago saw a picture of players marching for Palestina on a Roblox game/server..it was somehow funny, rare, weird, to see it. This weekend I played Rocket League and was shocked by the amount of players using the Palestine flag on their cars...I have been playing RL sin lauch and never saw that flag and suddently every 2 o 3 matches there was a player using it.

So , I do not know if that is now common on others games but makes you wonder how just peopel adopt trending stuff and I am pretty sure most of those players do not know the context like a lot of protestors on streets.

We live on a era with a lack of criticall thinking , people just.take a trending from social media and adopt it..this is dangerous because create a perception that something is good or wrong.

Last edited:

Salty Hippo

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, of course the people who said "gas the jews" mean what they're saying. I was referring to the people yelling "Free Palestine" and "From the river to the sea". I genuinely believe many westerners don't understand that it's not a peaceful two state solution in which Israel gives back the land they've taken since 1948, but basically the destruction of the Jewish state so that it goes back to being part of the Arab world.

With that I completely I agree. I think someone even posted a video here showing that most of these people don't even know what the river is, let alone the geographical implications that give that saying its true meaning. But I only give that benefit of the doubt to some ignorant, mostly young westerners who choose this path just because they'll blindly follow whatever their favorite ideologues tell them to. Those people do exist.

Edit: added a few more words for more context.

Last edited:

Embearded

I wish Cristopher Hitchens was still alive.
He would hitchslap the hell and back to many of these morons supporting Hamas.

He would be extremely disappointed today. He left us right before the crazies started taking over.

On the topic, i see articles about Israeli hostages being released or found in Gaza. also yesterday i read about talks for exchange of hostages. My question is, does Hamas as an organization know exactly where every hostage is held? I saw some videos during the early days where Palestinians rushed to hostages and tried to grab and harm them and it feels like Hamas is this decentralized "do as you like" gang that wouldn't care to keep track of their hostages.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
A crash course on history of the PALESTINIAN STATE:
1. Before Israel, there was a British mandate, not a Palestinian state.
2. Before the British Mandate, there was the Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
3. Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.
4. Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Ayubid Arab-Kurdish Empire, not a Palestinian state.
5. Before the Ayubid Empire, there was the Frankish and Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.
6. Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, not a Palestinian state.
7. Before the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, there was the Byzantine empire, not a Palestinian state.
8. Before the Byzantine Empire, there were the Sassanids, not a Palestinian state.
9. Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
10. Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
11. Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.
12. Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid, not a Palestinian state.
13. Before the Seleucid empire, there was the empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.
14. Before the empire of Alexander the Great, there was the Persian empire, not a Palestinian state.
15. Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
16. Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.
17. Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
18. Before the kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
19. Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was an agglomeration of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.
20. Actually, in this piece of land there has been everything, EXCEPT A PALESTINIAN STATE.
🤔

(Borrowed from a friend)
A little more history for those wanting to 'restore Palestine'.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
A crash course on history of the PALESTINIAN STATE:
1. Before Israel, there was a British mandate, not a Palestinian state.
2. Before the British Mandate, there was the Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
3. Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.
4. Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Ayubid Arab-Kurdish Empire, not a Palestinian state.
5. Before the Ayubid Empire, there was the Frankish and Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.
6. Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, not a Palestinian state.
7. Before the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, there was the Byzantine empire, not a Palestinian state.
8. Before the Byzantine Empire, there were the Sassanids, not a Palestinian state.
9. Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
10. Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
11. Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.
12. Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid, not a Palestinian state.
13. Before the Seleucid empire, there was the empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.
14. Before the empire of Alexander the Great, there was the Persian empire, not a Palestinian state.
15. Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
16. Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.
17. Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
18. Before the kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
19. Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was an agglomeration of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.
20. Actually, in this piece of land there has been everything, EXCEPT A PALESTINIAN STATE.
🤔

(Borrowed from a friend)
By the sounds of it, if it's true Palestinians never controlled their own fate it sounds like they are renters, not owners.

Hot5pur

This conflict is a mess, all those civilians...going to lead to generations of trauma and hatred...
It also really bothers me that news headlines use "X number of children are dead". Am I the only one who thinks that adult lives are just as valuable?
Sometimes it's "women and children", because you know, men are disposable. I get it, it's done for shock value, I just don't like society much these days.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Just get them off the wrong side because it never was a State. It's always been heritage land of the Jews occupied by whichever violent aggressor. Therefore, if people really wanted to restore Palestine; they can go ahead and restore it right back to Israel and mosey on back to their myriad Sharia-ruled nations.
They never had any country claim to the territory, and they started wars that lost what they had.
👆
This conflict is a mess, all those civilians...going to lead to generations of trauma and hatred...
It also really bothers me that news headlines use "X number of children are dead". Am I the only one who thinks that adult lives are just as valuable?
Sometimes it's "women and children", because you know, men are disposable. I get it, it's done for shock value, I just don't like society much these days.
This is not a conflict. Conflict insinuates that the disagreement was between lands when we all know that's not why Israel deserves the right to declare war.

Yes. There's trauma and hatred. Has a name too...Hamas. Terrorists. Those fighting the good ole fight for their moon god & Mohammed.

The adults do matter. Have you seen the hostage posters of those taken by Hamas? Children, men, women, adults of all ages...

A growing chunk of society doesn't seem to like Jews very much nowadays because according to them: they're disposable. That's not shock value to see how ugly the enemy is. That's reality and the reality is that they're modern day Nazis.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The girl Hamas released. Unfortunately, I think her eyes tell a story. And remember that for those who publically say they were treated ok, often they have husbands, fathers, friends and family still captured and in all likelihood under threat if they say anything bad.

aaeff89a2c50f98b223bd84bfd389924
Hamas didn't release her, the headlines are wrong. She was rescued by the IDF and Shin Bet.

Some days ago saw a picture of players marching for Palestina on a Roblox game/server..it was somehow funny, rare, weird, to see it. This weekend I played Rocket League and was shocked by the amount of players using the Palestine flag on their cars...I have been playing RL sin lauch and never saw that flag and suddently every 2 o 3 matches there was a player using it.

So , I do not know if that is now common on others games but makes you wonder how just peopel adopt trending stuff and I am pretty sure most of those players do not know the context like a lot of protestors on streets.

We live on a era with a lack of criticall thinking , people just.take a trending from social media and adopt it..this is dangerous because create a perception that something is good or wrong.
It is basically "trendy". Media stops reporting about that - it will go away. That's all to it.

Liljagare

I still cannot understand why the LBQT community, and the feminist movement are wurming for Islam.

I mean, you guys don't get that they want to kill all of you, and send women back to pretty much prior to Ancient Greece rights?

What the f is wrong with theese two groups in our society?

I hate hate that LBQT people have to suffer just for being who they are, and just suffering under our society, with no fault of their own, but, WTF, just seeing community after community making statements for Hamas. And, feminists, seriously? WTH is wrong with you?

THEY WANT TO KILL YOU YA MORONS!!!

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I still cannot understand why the LBQT community, and the feminist movement are wurming for Islam.

I mean, you guys don't get that they want to kill all of you, and send women back to pretty much prior to Ancient Greece rights?

What the f is wrong with theese two groups in our society?

I hate hate that LBQT people have to suffer just for being who they are, and just suffering under our society, with no fault of their own, but, WTF, just seeing community after community making statements for Hamas. And, feminists, seriously? WTH is wrong with you?

THEY WANT TO KILL YOU YA MORONS!!!

Strength in numbers.

It's not about ideology. It's about numbers.

Not everyone in LGBQTABCDEFG communities even agree with each other. You got stories of trans and feminists butting heads. But they all stick together under one acronym for sake of a united front. it's like unions. Not every person in a union agrees with the rules or deal, but it looks bad if the group splinters off into their own L, G, B, T groups. As well as union members vs non-union members who work at the same job beside each other.

nikolino840

Anyone of these idiots who support Hitler need a reality check. If you replaced Isreal with Nazi Germany, Gaza would have been a crater by now. Hitler would have wiped out the Palestinians decades ago.
I remember some arab region i dont know where..that was trying an alliance with Hitler but he always refused 😂

FunkMiller

If you’re giving someone like Ben Shapiro easy wins, you know you’re on shaky ground.

She’s standing there in a head dress that’s dictated to her by men (because of the backwards attitudes of her religion), without proper knowledge of her history - probably because she spends more time in her religious book than she does historical ones. This is meant to be an Oxford student. Who doesn’t know the British had to bomb German civilians (because they did. Dresden was chosen for very specific reasons to further degrade the German war machine).

Hate won’t destroy the world.

Ignorance might though.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Source is "trust me bro." Parrots everything Hamas says as fact. Not a credible account.

So strange there are no pictures, I guess those people who wanted to see the pictures of the headless babies are going to just believe this.

Also please keep us updated if they came back and killed everyone because they didn't raise the Israeli flag... god, Bezelem are the worst liars.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
In Paris, of course it will.
Riots is France's national sport.
It's school break right now in Paris, you better believe we're gonna have fireworks all night long.

edit : "threatening manner" = saying you got a bomb under your niqab and that you're gonna blow up the train you are in.
What happened is someone called the cops on this stupid woman who was doing her allah ackbar death to the infidels schtick in a rer (long distance subway) going from the suburds to center Paris. They were waiting for her at Bibliothèque Nationale (our equivalent to the library of congress) metro station to arrest her. She did not comply with anything the cops told her to do, the cops felt threatened (her saying she has a bomb and she'll detonate it seems sufficient enough) and shot her. Play stupid games...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom