• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Egyptians don't want them either and no one really ever talks about how Egypt has a tougher border into Gaza than Israel.
The annoying part is that the population of palestinians will continue to increase. And nothing much can be done to stop that. Send them to Bolivia for example.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

It's unbelievable how we spent a good part of our last century becoming a secular western world demolishing christian/catholic symbolism and influence to just have it replaced with Islamic sensibility. Pathetic.

Thankfully, the UK is turning its back on all forms of religion more and more.

Link to article

More than half (53%) of the British public now describe themselves as having “no religion”, up from 48% in 2015. The proportion of non-believers has increased gradually since the survey began in 1983, when the proportion saying they had no religion stood at 31%.

These fucking idiots can scream about their holy book all they like, the progress is always towards secularism.

hyperbertha

It's unbelievable how we spent a good part of our last century becoming a secular western world demolishing christian/catholic symbolism and influence to just have it replaced with Islamic sensibility. Pathetic.

Oh well, we will always have France.
What's special about France?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Mugshot for the would-be Cornell terrorist.

F92jJouWsAAUQPV

sedg87

McDonalds and Starbucks in my city have been vandalized in pro-Palestine protests.

Leader of a mosque in my city. A British city. A British city where 30% of the population is Muslim. Really wouldn't surprise me if something really big happened here. We had the Bradford riots here just over twenty years ago and could see a repeat of something similar.

The only option I could think of is the ground operation option that I have cited already
You must be a special kind of stupid if you think a ground operation, into enemy territory, with no tactical advantage or overwatch would have been a good idea; the whole building to building clearing idea doesn't work at all, since it takes way too much time, puts soldiers at an insane tactical disadvantage either outside or inside the building, and "clearing" it means jack shit when there are hidden tunnels for enemies to flood out of right when you turn your back, also enemy combatants blending as civilians etc.
This means you're ok with just literally sending those soldiers to die, because that is what would happen, just an insane number of soldier casualties in the first stages of a ground invasion.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
You must be a special kind of stupid if you think a ground operation, into enemy territory, with no tactical advantage or overwatch would have been a good idea; the whole building to building clearing idea doesn't work at all, since it takes way too much time, puts soldiers at an insane tactical disadvantage either outside or inside the building, and "clearing" it means jack shit when there are hidden tunnels for enemies to flood out of right when you turn your back, also enemy combatants blending as civilians etc.
This means you're ok with just literally sending those soldiers to die, because that is what would happen, just an insane number of soldier casualties in the first stages of a ground invasion.
That’s the point of his plan.

laynelane

This is for Ontario in Canada. I hadn't realized it wasn't being taught already. It certainly was when I was in high school, though that was a long time ago.

From the article:

“Our government is decisively combating the rise of antisemitism and hate in all its forms,” said Education Minister Stephen Lecce, who has been outspoken on the Israeli-Hamas conflict, condemning terrorism and saying he supports Israel and democracy over tyranny.

Last edited:

tommib

Fuck these cunts! Minorities my ass!
CIoAL7Q.png

Let's look at Jews. Hm, 0.2%. This shows you why the left is easily throwing Jews under the bus and invented the islamophobia dogmatic belief. It's a power grab based on statistics. What they seem to forget is that groups like Hamas are extreme right-wing and Islam will more easily align with western far-right politics - if anything unites extreme far-right and Islam is the hate for the the gays, for instance, and they will join forces if needed. Critical theory will blow up on everyone's faces at that point.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Nope, they have other access points. It's like an hour drive south.
This is already older news but for IDF to make their trek from the North of Gaza to where they were yesterday was a straight stretch of like 6 kilometers (as they assimilated). I can take my bike and easily ride out 6 Km on a busy road (maybe not the safest idea) and be off in like 30-40 minutes tops. They had some 2+ weeks of notice, warning to vacate as you & others have stated multiple times. This wasn't an impossible task. That'd be like living in a neighboring area downwind of the Nevada desert in 1955 when atomic weapon tests were occurring regularly. Wasn't a war zone but anyone with common sense knew how dangerous that was. Shows you something that people are so scrubbed into religion and mayhem that they'll place themselves in a warzone in the first place.
Geez, he skipped right past the "Hitler was right" phase and went straight to rape/death threats.
Idiot was less than two years away from a possible engineering degree from Cornell that probably would've landed him a six figure job.
What the hell is wrong with these people?

Oh wait, he was depressed, well that explains everything. I know when I get down in the dumps, I think about raping and slaughtering peoples of a specific ethnicity all the time.
We don't need engineers from Cornell and by the looks of it, a number of other Universities the same. He'll see 7 - 8 figures for bail (if he gets it) and I doubt anyone's going to pay that. If he thought his depression was bad with all those 1st world luxuries...it won't get better. Reap what you sow.
Guess he didn't have a license for his Facebook video...

This is hard to watch. This was an English citizen who from everything we can see (in the video post) is just appalled about what he's seeing. He's not threatening to kill anyone, didn't see him rip down those flags (like people are ripping down posters of hostages) and Article 10 of the HRA should have given him every legal right. Very disturbing about how he was treated...

tommib

Great interview of six college students about the current wave of antisemitism across college campuses.

The moral rot of American universities is shocking as this war has shown and forever crystallised. The same people that have been asking for safe spaces because of problematic™ speakers coming into campus are now showing to be the most violent, hateful, racist people we've seen in academic environments. Which shows that everything has been performative. It's all a performance.

I've always been left but I have nothing to do with these people. They are disgusting. Pro-palestine at this point is a very loud and clear dogwhistle for anti-semitism.

Last edited:

tommib

Cidi director Naomi Mestrum said wearing the yellow star was “inappropriate”. “I understand the emotion in Israel, but the Holocaust must stand alone. This is not a disaster that can be compared with the institutional murder of six million Jews.”

This annoys me. The Israeli ambassador is wearing a Star of David to remember everyone about what happened - since a lot of people have forgotten apparently. And the Cidi director has the nerve to say you can’t compare the Hamas terrorist attack with the Holocaust. How do these people think the Holocaust started? Israel is surround by enemies dying to destroy it and being hyper-energised by the Hamas attack and the fucking idiotic protests in the west.

This is why Israel needs to be ruthless in the war. The message needs to be loud and clear: we will reduce you to dust if you dare to try.

This annoys me. The Israeli ambassador is wearing a Star of David to remember everyone about what happened - since a lot of people have forgotten apparently. And the Cidi director has the nerve to say you can’t compare the Hamas terrorist attack with the Holocaust. How do these people think the Holocaust started? Israel is surround by enemies dying to destroy it and being hyper-energised by the Hamas attack and the fucking idiotic protests in the west.

This is why Israel needs to be ruthless in the war. The message needs to be loud and clear: we will reduce you to dust if you dare to try.
She can hit the road. More yellow stars to remind people again. And create more associations for islamists with nazis.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

But they’re not.

Anglicanism is plummeting. Broad Christianity and even Hinduism.

Islam is growing exponentially.

Yes we are. As a country. The statistics prove it. Just because one religion is seeing growth, it does not mean that religion as a whole is on the increase. It is most definitely not. Thankfully.

The fact the Muslim population has only risen 1.6% in the last ten years in the UK ain't exactly fucking panic stations about sharia law coming in next week, is it?

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Is it possible to dennounce Hamas as the terrorists that they are and not being for any death of innocent Israeli citizens, whilst also pointing out the undisputable war crimes being commited by the IDF against innocent civilians on a daily basis in Gaza?
Call me when the IDF fire bombs the city they tell the "civilians" to evacuate TO. That would be a war crime.

Targeting military infrastructure using human shields or deliberately placed within civilians structures isn't an IDF war crime either, it's awar crime for HAMAS.

MrA

Thankfully, the UK is turning its back on all forms of religion more and more.

Link to article

These fucking idiots can scream about their holy book all they like, the progress is always towards secularism.
Yes we are. As a country. The statistics prove it. Just because one religion is seeing growth, it does not mean that religion as a whole is on the increase. It is most definitely not. Thankfully.

The fact the Muslim population has only risen 1.6% in the last ten years in the UK ain't exactly fucking panic stations about sharia law coming in next week, is it?
Yes because atheism has such a fantastic track record right?
People like you would make mass murderers like Hitler Stalin and pol pot so proud,

jason10mm

Gold Member
Setting aside the horrific things Imperial Japan did do in the 20th century, it should be mentioned that they weren't on board with the Holocaust or antisemitism generally, refusing Nazi Germany's pressure to exterminate the Jewish people living in Japan and Japanese-occupied territory. A Japanese diplomat, Chiune Sugihara, also saved the lives of around 6000 Jewish people by issuing them visas to escape Europe.

Japan has the only Holocaust memorial museum in Asia.
I appreciate the insight but holding up WW2 Era Japan, especially their government/military, as ANY KIND of moral standard is not the way to do it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I appreciate the insight but holding up WW2 Era Japan, especially their government/military, as ANY KIND of moral standard is not the way to do it.
I’m describing historical fact, not holding up moral standards. Should my disclaimer about the atrocities committed by Imperial Japan have included more flagellation to preemptively quell your self-righteousness?

bbmcgee

Banned
What can we do to fight antisemitism?

It feels like so much of it is based on insane conspiracy theories or on a belief that Israel has no right to exist. how can that be fought?

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
They caught the f******?

Awesome! Make an example of him ASAP.
They will. Read the charges...
I’m describing historical fact, not holding up moral standards. Should my disclaimer about the atrocities committed by Imperial Japan have included more flagellation to preemptively quell your self-righteousness?
He referring to the post on Chiune Sugihara? What Sugihara did was contrary to anything of the Imperial Communist Japanese regime at that time. It's an inspiring story which just goes to show that people have a choice to show mercy & bring some peace or hope in a dark time. I'm unsure how that post could have been misinterpreted. For reference (if this was about that post) Sugihara rescued 5,558 Jews during the Holocaust. By the standard of his nation, that was punishable by death. But he cared more than his own life to have undertaken such a brilliant act of benevolence.

This is the type of story that should be circulating in the media and similar to this. There was not only a motive for peace but a passion for it in Waldman's case. An Israeli Jew who just like the nation wanted to give them a chance...and they repay that by the massacre which resulted in the murder of his daughter. That's what we're up against. The majority of the Western world doesn't seem to understand who the real enemy is here and that they don't want peace, 2-state or whatever. They want it all 'from the river to the sea' (massacre of every Jew in Israel) and if by chaos they accomplished that, they'd go for a whole lot more. The call of Islam (for the sake of PC we'll say Hamas) is for massacre of all Jews globally.

LordOfChaos

Bassem's return might be promising. Honestly, one of the cleverest counters to Peirs (on this topic) thus far. Hopefully, they move away from sniping and find some common ground this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom