• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTron

I'm find it challenging to comprehend the shift in Western Liberal discourse from advocating for actions like 'punch a Nazi' in 2020 to this extreme expressions of anti-Semitism in 2023.

Make it make sense to me, a complete 180, How did we get here?

The only way it can make sense to me is that these supposed moral pillars aren't really pillars, hating Nazis is just something kids did because society told them it was the right thing to do, the agenda changed and people are easy to manipulate with current information wars tactics. I said it before, we sold out. Whoever controls the flow of information and discourse, controls public opinion, and it's simply purchased now because well, lemmings. It's shocking and depressing how rapidly you can just flat out buy the moral compass of teeming masses.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The only way it can make sense to me is that these supposed moral pillars aren't really pillars, hating Nazis is just something kids did because society told them it was the right thing to do, the agenda changed and people are easy to manipulate with current information wars tactics. I said it before, we sold out. Whoever controls the flow of information and discourse, controls public opinion, and it's simply purchased now because well, lemmings. It's shocking and depressing how rapidly you can just flat out buy the moral compass of teeming masses.
Think many have shared individual posts about this but the news media agencies who too have blood on their hands; this is also principally why they're just not going to tell what's really happening.

You go a few posts above to see Hamas shooting Palestinian occupant civilians attempting to escape. Above is why you don't get the 'where's.' Such as: where's that coverage showing Hamas taking care of the civilians in Gaza? Where are the journalists reporting to the Western mainstream that Hamas held all civilians in the North as hostages? Where's the media outlet covering how it's the IDF giving them humanitarian effort and cleared a way for them to safely exit? And where's the mainstream media coverage of Hamas shooting those who seek to leave?

That above link I shared answers many questions and if this ever blows over...there'll be more than layoffs in the wake.

Havoc2049

I'm find it challenging to comprehend the shift in Western Liberal discourse from advocating for actions like 'punch a Nazi' in 2020 to this extreme expressions of anti-Semitism in 2023.

It's always been there, but people were sold a false narrative and they gleefully bought the lie.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
We didn't, the traitors to their nations did, but I know what you meant. Glad to see this becoming more and more eye opening to people. I'm just afraid it's too late to change without force. But that is something they want and have planned for.
If/when it comes to that too -- these terrorist rats will see what real power is. Learn 'em one good.

Dural

My wife's cousin posted some Hamas propaganda last night equating what the IDF has done to what the Nazis did, unfuckingbelievable. He always posts liberal BS, but that was just too far. Had to remove him.

Dr.D00p

Pretty much spot on how I feel now that we've seen the ugliness of the past few weeks in my country..

They don't belong in the West. As a people they are fundamentally incompatible with the Liberal democratic model, only a small minority manage to break free of the ideology that dominates their lives.

zenspider

There was never a 180. The definition of “Nazi” expanded. First is was Nazis, then white supremacists, then Trump supporters, then cis straight white men, then Republicans, then Bernie Bros, then all “cis” white men, then all “cis” (TURF), then anti-vax, then anti-woke parents, then anti-war (Ukraine), and now “Zionists”, and very soon Jews and “Jew lovers”.

It’s beyond obvious now that it always been a maneuver, and everyone who has taken their words at face value through sheer politeness has been slowly ushered into this lunacy.

*I haven’t posted here in years and just want to say thank you to everyone here and in this thread you have all kept me sane in my lurking <3

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
There was never a 180. The definition of “Nazi” expanded. First is was Nazis, then white supremacists, then Trump supporters, then cis straight white men, then Republicans, then Bernie Bros, then all “cis” white men, then all “cis” (TURF), then anti-vax, then anti-woke parents, then anti-war (Ukraine), and now “Zionists”, and very soon Jews and “Jew lovers”.

It’s beyond obvious now that it always been a maneuver, and everyone who has taken their words at face value through sheer politeness has been slowly ushered into this lunacy.

*I haven’t posted here in years and just want to say thank you to everyone here and in this thread you have all kept me sane in my lurking <3
bcpNKgJ.gif

FingerBang

Pretty much spot on how I feel now that we've seen the ugliness of the past few weeks in my country..

They don't belong in the West. As a people they are fundamentally incompatible with the Liberal democratic model, only a small minority manage to break free of the ideology that dominates their lives.

I still can't fucking believe the whole "anti-immigration" thing becoming a right-wing thing when the people most affected are those doing the jobs that can be replaced. The left stopped long ago caring about the working class because it realized that fighting racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia is easier and with higher returns in the short term.

And yet when you're in London, you turn the corner and suddenly it looks like Pakistan. You get off the wrong station and it looks like Somalia. And it's not a fun experience, with great culture and diverse food. It's not chinatown with its restaurants; You want to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible. But bringing it up is racist, because of cultural relativism and being able to only criticize your own. That would work if other cultures were ready to do the same, but it seems to be a prerogative of the west.

We won't die, we won't get owned, we won't disappear. But if they don't let the conversation happen, there will be blood. The thousands in the streets of London are scary. Not because of what they've done, which isn't really much, but because of what could happen if something was to be done.

I think that as long as Israel erases Hamas, all these talks will die out as arab countries will continue to work together with Israel again. A lot of those muslim fanatics believe whatever their governments are telling them and switch quite fast.

BlackTron

I think that as long as Israel erases Hamas, all these talks will die out as arab countries will continue to work together with Israel again. A lot of those muslim fanatics believe whatever their governments are telling them and switch quite fast.

Maybe the mass protests will subside. But there's no way the events of the past month can just fade away. We've been shown how easy it is to punt our most supposedly rigid moral principles with a little manipulation, and how embedded the machinations of it are within our own, and have been right under our noses. This is a disastrous sign for the path of the world.

This is why we need to course-correct and punish bad actors. If we don't, we show, definitively, that we have failed as a society, and it's not getting better. Which is just more empowering to miscreants.

Nonehxc

Grenade journalist on motorcycle calling israeli journalist to give his version of the facts and ask if he's in Shin Bet hit list. Obviously he's fucking TERRIFIED of the IDF rampage on Hamas bozos and knows his days/hours are numbered.

FAFO, man. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Shin Bet is gonna extract oh so sweet intelligence out of you...

Doomtrain

It's not a 180. "Nazi" never meant "nazi" to them; it meant "anyone and everyone they disagree with, for any reason," which mostly meant republicans, libertarians, or eventually liberals and even progressives who weren't woke enough. Through that lens, their logic is the same as it ever was: they expect to be able to do whatever they want, to whoever they want, at any time, and to be considered heroes for it, while tarring and feathering anyone who dares to push back against them. It's laziness and ignorance crossed with narcissism, made more contagious by social media. That's what it is here, and that's what it always has been. The specifics never mattered.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Grenade journalist on motorcycle calling israeli journalist to give his version of the facts and ask if he's in Shin Bet hit list. Obviously he's fucking TERRIFIED of the IDF rampage on Hamas bozos and knows his days/hours are numbered.

FAFO, man. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Liam Neeson GIF

Wildebeest

AP and most legacy media has been consolidated and controlled with selective "credibility" for a long, long time. It took this event to finally open a lot of eyes, and that's a good thing out it.
The thing is people thought it was all stage-managed by the CIA, but in the end it was Hamas who was setting the news agenda.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I would bet the farm than 99-100% of all the top Ivy League schools. And most state-funded schools on down.
Raise that bet higher than the farm, 99% is pretty close to the actual number support pro-Palestine / Hamas and/or anti-Semitic propaganda. They won't let a letter like that pop up and ruin everything they've 'accomplished'. These are the same idiots says 'muh free speech'. But when a Jew or Israeli committee submits a formal letter which counters their sadistic team of morons these emails just vanish. Seems desperate but have to laugh when you think of how many Ivy League schools WERE being funded by large Jewish organizations (no longer).
Israel is eliminated heads of Hamas within reach. After that, there are really only two options:

A. Israel & supporting global militaries target the head of the snake (lofty Hamas leaders watching this from their mansions) to prevent them from attempting to backfill in Gaza or the West Bank the moment things 'seem' calm

or

B. Israel retakes all economic, political and statehood control over Palestine territories governed internally (not by outside arab parties on Israel's bill). Honestly, this is the best option. They've negotiated 2-state and nearly every other form of peace. At this point, no one other than Israel can be trusted to govern Gaza or the West Bank and they need to stop negotiating.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I think it's a lot of big players. Not just one or another.
The masks keep falling off. Giving how this whole anti-Semitic movement tends to love drawing attention to itself, can probably narrow down some of those names based on whatever narrative they're publishing on their X/Twitter accounts.

jason10mm

Gold Member
B. Israel retakes all economic, political and statehood control over Palestine territories governed internally (not by outside arab parties on Israel's bill). Honestly, this is the best option. They've negotiated 2-state and nearly every other form of peace. At this point, no one other than Israel can be trusted to govern Gaza or the West Bank and they need to stop negotiating.
But who pays to rebuild Gaza? If Israel takes it over the entire Muslim world will likely back out and take their proxies the UN with them, leaving just Israel and the US to foot the bill (and let's be honest, that means it's just the US).

If Gaza becomes some sort of Islamic nation protectorate its likely it will just fall back to its old ways. It's not like there is a really strong "two state coexisting with Israel" faction to hand power to or even some natural resource for Gaza to sell for $$$ to entice proper governorship. The only export they have is pity and anti-semetic fervor, even as a labor force they are way behind the Asian countries.

It's a sad situation because I just don't think they can swap out their hateful ideology. If 40% of the population is really under 18 then that group is almost 100% hamas brainwashed, the entire future of Gaza is tainted.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
But who pays to rebuild Gaza? If Israel takes it over the entire Muslim world will likely back out and take their proxies the UN with them, leaving just Israel and the US to foot the bill (and let's be honest, that means it's just the US).

If Gaza becomes some sort of Islamic nation protectorate its likely it will just fall back to its old ways. It's not like there is a really strong "two state coexisting with Israel" faction to hand power to or even some natural resource for Gaza to sell for $$$ to entice proper governorship. The only export they have is pity and anti-semetic fervor, even as a labor force they are way behind the Asian countries.

It's a sad situation because I just don't think they can swap out their hateful ideology. If 40% of the population is really under 18 then that group is almost 100% hamas brainwashed, the entire future of Gaza is tainted.
You may ask the Israeli members in this thread as some may have a better idea than myself. However, one thing is for certain...there will be no negotiating any other appendage of Islam in those lands in power. All money they've been getting up till the 7th which had to be approved was filtering directly to Hamas. Hamas spent nothing on Israel. So...who was paying Gaza's phone, internet, light, gas, water, electricity etc. bill(s)? Israel. Don't think they'd mind footing the bill but I'll hear feedback if there are any others who think another muslim Arabic party in Gaza or the West Strip sounds like a good idea.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Universities respecting the free speech of students marching in defense of Hamas on the anniversary of kristallnacht yet in 2020 if a student had a social media post dug up from when they were 12 of them singing along to a rap song that had the N word in it they have their scholarship revoked.

Isn't it funny how the motivation to promote anti-hate and creating safe spaces for people seems to only matter when it's narratives the DEI admins agree with?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
You may ask the Israeli members in this thread as some may have a better idea than myself. However, one thing is for certain...there will be no negotiating any other appendage of Islam in those lands in power. All money they've been getting up till the 7th which had to be approved was filtering directly to Hamas. Hamas spent nothing on Israel. So...who was paying Gaza's phone, internet, light, gas, water, electricity etc. bill(s)? Israel. Don't think they'd mind footing the bill but I'll hear feedback if there are any others who think another muslim Arabic party in Gaza or the West Strip sounds like a good idea.
I dunno. It should be some sort of International government, something that can be held accountable on some level. The problem is they don't have any leaders, no democracy, nothing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

FAFO, man. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe think twice before turning your “journalism” into being the propaganda wing of a terrorist organization.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Jenk just playing the game he thinks his audience wants him to play. He knows the facts he just needs to act progressive. Though this guy gives it to him real good. I'm kinda tired of Piers and his debates, but he does bring voices no one else does.

Jenk like most of these vermin has absolutely no counter rebuttal statement. Does the usual head shaking, smirking and, "shut up, you bigot, you racist..." Can you link the full interview (got annoyed that Piers stepped in to moderate and not sure where this went)
I dunno. It should be some sort of International government, something that can be held accountable on some level. The problem is they don't have any leaders, no democracy, nothing.
International I'd agree. However, not just Islam but look at regular Western nations whose leaders are very pro-Palestine or just silent on everything. One thing I think you can agree on is that if the powers to stabilize and reestablish Gaza were muslim; it's only a matter of time (much less time) before they're chanting from the river to the sea. Every occupant of that territory historically rejects 2-state or other solutions because they want all of Israel. They want the massacre of all Jews. There's practically no Arabic nation outside Israel that could be trusted to take control without this repeating.

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member
Jenk just playing the game he thinks his audience wants him to play. He knows the facts he just needs to act progressive. Though this guy gives it to him real good. I'm kinda tired of Piers and his debates, but he does bring voices no one else does.

LMAO

This clip is pure comedy. Cenk just goes “YOU BIGOT, YOU RACIST” in such a reflexive manner akin to how the bottom half of your leg jumps when a doctor tests motor functions with that rubber mallet to the knee. It’s barely a step above a chihuahua barking at perceived threats.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
LMAO

This clip is pure comedy. Cenk just goes “YOU BIGOT, YOU RACIST” in such a reflexive manner akin to how the bottom half of your leg jumps when a doctor tests motor functions with that rubber mallet to the knee. It’s barely a step above a chihuahua barking at perceived threats.
Cenk needs to be sent to Gaza, along with all the other clowns that are nothing but grifters and named their group after the Armenian genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom