• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Is it? I would love it if it was, but at present, I see exactly one side calling for a ceasefire, and they weren't calling for it when their preferred side was on the offensive. Furthermore, most of the ceasefire slogans are being shouted by the same people who are saying things like "From the river to the sea," which sounds an awful lot like they're okay with the violence continuing -- just in one direction.
Absolutely. We just always hear the loudest voices and in the case of groups of protesters anyone who will say "from the river to the sea" will also 100% demand a ceasefire. The opposite isn't true.

Unfortunately, in addition to the antisemites, we also have a bunch of naive western idealists who think they want to show up to a demonstration wanting to demand a ceasefire but don't realize those are going to be pretty much dominated by pro-hamas shouting antisemetic slogans. Stupid but true.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Absolutely. We just always hear the loudest voices and in the case of groups of protesters anyone who will say "from the river to the sea" will also 100% demand a ceasefire. The opposite isn't true.

Unfortunately, in addition to the antisemites, we also have a bunch of naive western idealists who think they want to show up to a demonstration wanting to demand a ceasefire but don't realize those are going to be pretty much dominated by pro-hamas shouting antisemetic slogans. Stupid but true.
A ceasefire is also not a solution, as it only helps Hamas. Israel is now giving people corridors to escape after Hamas kept them at bay.

Doomtrain

Don't bother sparing them a thought. The brain rot has set in deep.
I'm genuinely trying to wrap my head around their argument. So basically, it's just:

• Ignore (or justify) what Hamas did on 10/7
  • Ignore that Hamas kills civilians (including their own) on purpose, and treat civilians accidentally killed by Israel as intentional
  • Ignore (or justify) Hamas openly declaring they want to genocide Israel, and pretend instead that Israel wants to genocide Palestine
  • Ignore or downplay all of Israel's attempts to get civilians safely evacuated from Gaza
Is that about right?

offtopic

Don't bother sparing them a thought. The brain rot has set in deep.

u2QI3mv.png

This was a response to someone who seriously tried to claim that Israel wasn't actually trying to eliminate Hamas by entering Gaza:
fAiSmmG.png

They just parrot the same delusional garbage we've heard spewed out by anti-Semites in universities and street protests.
Yeah I received a perma there a few months back by merely suggesting, from a scientific perspective, that it might not be fair for a trans athlete to compete against cis athletes. Even though I was mostly there for the NBA and NFL threads (with a side of EVs and footy) it was pretty apparent how far down the rabbit-hole the rest of the conversations were going so I decided to see how far gone they were realizing I would probably be banned lol. Fuck a platform that doesn't allow for any sort of critical, thougtful and respectful conversation. Anything that doesn't fall in line with their specific flavor of identity politics, no matter the topic, immediately goes to "YOU ARE CAUSING A GENOCIDE!". Actually feel a little bad for them in a way.

I've been following the current thread and, yeah, it is riddled with both outright and thinly veiled antisemitism. The identify politics just overwhelms most of their immature, deluded and mentally ill minds. You see these identity politics here as well (although not nearly to the extent of the other place) but as politics isn't formally discussed people typically just let go of random comments that pop up here at and there or say "hey i disagree" and move on.

Anyone who thinks they can go there and explain your perspective and your experiences in a civil, respectful way is just going to get piled on and banned within a post or two.

offtopic

A ceasefire is also not a solution, as it only helps Hamas. Israel is now giving people corridors to escape after Hamas kept them at bay.
I agree. I'm just saying that some are hopeful that somehow we can eliminate hamas with a ceasefire and some sort of diplomatic or covert tactics methods. I don't personally see it but many do think that way.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I'm genuinely trying to wrap my head around their argument. So basically, it's just:

• Ignore (or justify) what Hamas did on 10/7
  • Ignore that Hamas kills civilians (including their own) on purpose, and treat civilians accidentally killed by Israel as intentional
  • Ignore (or justify) Hamas openly declaring they want to genocide Israel, and pretend instead that Israel wants to genocide Palestine
  • Ignore or downplay all of Israel's attempts to get civilians safely evacuated from Gaza
Is that about right?

And a lot of goldfish memory politics, too. The classic "I demand a ceasefire, the one that's lasted for over a decade and only stopped because we showed our ass doesn't count,"

I got sucker punched in the face in eighth grade. Their idea of victimhood in perpetuity would dictate that I'm well within my right, and even civic duty, to go find the guy, and burn the dude's house down. Like, reduce these ideas to the granular scale and the absurdity is saturating.

Embearded

We have Hamas officials on camera saying it's UN who should take care of civilians, not them. The elected government as i understand (?) Is denying to take care of their civilians.

We have video and proof they are firing weapons near hospitals, parks and schools.

We have testimonies and videos* they do not let their people, their own people leave because they use them as shields.

Yet privileged people all over the world believe they are freedom fighters. I would also choose a ceasefire and went the Mosad way to take these fuckers out if it was possible, but if they are hiding in other Arab states, murdering them in there would mean war with that state.

*Personally i don't really know what i see in those videos from both sides as i don't understand the language i hear.

LimanimaPT

Why do posters of kidnapped Israeli-Americans trigger them so much? I really don't get it. Like, if someone wanted to put up posters of Palestinians that had been illegally imprisoned or kidnapped by Israel, I wouldn't go out of my way to tear it down?? It wouldn't bother me at all.
They are terrorist supporters what do you expect?

T-0800

I'm late on this reply but JK has seriously done a 180 on the BS over the years and I'm fucking here for it

I'm not smart enough to actually understand what she is saying. Care to explain it to me?

Edit - never mind I read it again.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I'm late on this reply but JK has seriously done a 180 on the BS over the years and I'm fucking here for it
Someone deep inside ResetERA HQ right now:

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

It must come as a shock to all the liberal arts students to see the whole world not giving a fuck about their apologists for terrorism.

FunkMiller

You're no doubt going to see a lot of social media posts today about the cocksuckers deliberately disrupting the Remembrance Day commemorations in the centre of London.

But before some of you decide that this must mean the fall of the capital to the terrorist hordes... I have to point out that there are many war memorials across the city that will commemorate completely undisturbed by cocksuckers. It's only the centre of the city that'll get their attention.

I went past my nearest memorial in Hampstead this morning, and it was quite peaceful.

Chittagong

Gold Member
You're no doubt going to see a lot of social media posts today about the cocksuckers deliberately disrupting the Remembrance Day commemorations in the centre of London.

But before some of you decide that this must mean the fall of the capital to the terrorist hordes... I have to point out that there are many war memorials across the city that will commemorate completely undisturbed by cocksuckers. It's only the centre of the city that'll get their attention.

I went past my nearest memorial in Hampstead this morning, and it was quite peaceful.
If London has one problem it’s not Hamas riots, it’s those fucking kids with black hoodies and face masks on bikes nicking peoples phones from their hands. Hate that shit so much and as far as I have seen there is zero indication that the mayor would address it.

FunkMiller

If London has one problem it’s not Hamas riots, it’s those fucking kids with black hoodies and face masks on bikes nicking peoples phones from their hands. Hate that shit so much and as far as I have seen there is zero indication that the mayor would address it.

Oh, Metpol is an absolute fucking state, no doubt about that.

FUBARx89

Turns out the remembrance commemoration got disrupted by the right wing cunts instead.

As I always say - the problem is far right and far left together. The rest of us are fine.

Are you surprised with that shit cunt Braverman making all the comments she's made over the past year, more so the ones over the past few days. She's emboldened them with her rhetoric and outrageous claims while weak dithering Sunak has let her get away with it.

It amazes me she comes out with all the shit she does seeing as A) she's asian and B) her parents are immigrants.

Gonna be a long day for the MET.

Bojji

And some people still pretend these are the victims.
They have no respect for other people, for democracy, freedom and the rule of law.

They have no respect for any country (culture, law, citizens) they are living in. In Europe they are for "free money" and to replace local population eventually (and enable sharia law).

Muslim and non muslim world should be separated by w fucking wall. Other differences between people (skin color etc.) are super small compared to mind cancer that islam is, this religion belongs to medieval dark ages.

Last edited:

NickFire

Far-right white supremacists and the Islamic jihad in the streets of London. What could go wrong. 😑
Would be cool if we could just call the white supremacists Nazi supporters, wannabes, or whatever. The terrorist supporting media who had journalists on motorcycles while holding grenades term have expanded the definition of far right over the years to include basically anyone who disagrees with their politics. We shouldn’t let them obfuscate reality any more.

The people supporting Hamas are Nazis and terrorists. No more and no less. We should call them exactly what they are.

Havoc2049

Would be cool if we could just call the white supremacists Nazi supporters, wannabes, or whatever. The terrorist supporting media who had journalists on motorcycles while holding grenades term have expanded the definition of far right over the years to include basically anyone who disagrees with their politics. We shouldn’t let them obfuscate reality any more.

The people supporting Hamas are Nazis and terrorists. No more and no less. We should call them exactly what they are.
I think the exact opposite. Nazi has been so over used the last five years that it means nothing. You have the left calling the right Nazis and you have the right calling the left Nazis. It's just become stupid. People need to expand their vacabulary. All these groups have names. Use their correct names. Nazi is the low brow, low information, easy out.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

I don't know what is going on with these London protests, but it has been a standard Russian psi-op for a while now to arrange violent protests from both the far left and the far right, at the same time, and have them clash. They do this to make normal people feel helpless, like there is no point caring about politics.

NickFire

I think the exact opposite. Nazi has been so over used the last five years that it means nothing. You have the left calling the right Nazis and you have the right calling the left Nazis. It's just become stoopid. People need to expand their vacabulary. All these groups have names. Use their correct names. Nazi is the low brow, low information, easy out.
I feel like we are saying same thing in a way. I just think Nazi fits the bill for any white people who support exterminating Israel.

Dr.D00p

Eh? Do you think it's ok for a bunch of right wing cunts to be going at the police?

Of course it's not right but to a certain extent the Met have brought this on themselves with their blatant double standards to what constitutes 'hate' if its a certain section of the population causing it.

Enter at your own risk. The rabbit hole is deep.

Last time I was there, a couple days after the massacre, the main discussion revolved around whether Israeli babies were actually beheaded or just burned alive, because "facts matter". Biden was strongly condemned as a supporter of genocide for not being clearer on this in his intial statements to the press.
This went on for several pages.

At the same time, no one cared to discuss the water shortage in Gaza in any critical capacity, other than to condemn Israel.

The IDF was fiercely derided for merely announcing its intention to enter Gaza with ground troops, as if war crimes were already being carried out against Palestinians.

The Shareen Abu Aqla incident was used as a basis for a wide consensus that no Israeli information should be trusted, that genocide and ethnic cleansing were inevitably the government's plan and that the IDF was the most ruthless and bloodthirsty terrorist organization in the modern era.

The mods were either helpless or actively pro Hamas.
This was all before massive Palestinian casualties started being reported. I doubt it's become a mass awakening from delusion in the days since.

Yeah it was..... pretty bad. I got banned on one of the beheaded babies defense days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom