• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I gots tah know, is "Jewish Voices for Peace" one of those self-hating 'jewish' groups that think Israel is bad and wants Hamas to win?

Or are they just "both siding" to try to limit any violence (against Jews)?
I was too upset to even consider that possibility. Looks like you're right, they're an anti Zionist organization. So this is not a "both sides" stance. Thank you!

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
My wife just lost a friend over this. She said as a woman she would feel safe in Isreal but not any majority Muslim country. Apparently that is bigoted.
Ask your wife to ask her "friend" if she would feel safe living in Afghanistan, because that's what New Palestine will be like.

Brucey

qUrNAJp.png

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I wouldn't bother. They were already condemning Israel for war crimes before the victims' blood had dried.
I know, but I'm sure if there's one person who sees facts they can maybe understand better. I'm for explaining and countering with facts and I understand they won't accept that.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I know, but I'm sure if there's one person who sees facts they can maybe understand better. I'm for explaining and countering with facts and I understand they won't accept that.
Enter at your own risk. The rabbit hole is deep.

Last time I was there, a couple days after the massacre, the main discussion revolved around whether Israeli babies were actually beheaded or just burned alive, because "facts matter". Biden was strongly condemned as a supporter of genocide for not being clearer on this in his intial statements to the press.
This went on for several pages.

At the same time, no one cared to discuss the water shortage in Gaza in any critical capacity, other than to condemn Israel.

The IDF was fiercely derided for merely announcing its intention to enter Gaza with ground troops, as if war crimes were already being carried out against Palestinians.

The Shareen Abu Aqla incident was used as a basis for a wide consensus that no Israeli information should be trusted, that genocide and ethnic cleansing were inevitably the government's plan and that the IDF was the most ruthless and bloodthirsty terrorist organization in the modern era.

The mods were either helpless or actively pro Hamas.
This was all before massive Palestinian casualties started being reported. I doubt it's become a mass awakening from delusion in the days since.

Doomtrain

What a turnout

I want to shake these people and explain to them that there essentially WAS a ceasefire. Until Hamas broke it.

The entire "ceasefire" narrative is so disingenuous. There could be a ceasefire tomorrow if Hamas released the hostages, stood down, and agreed to stop murdering Israeli civilians. But these people obviously don't want a ceasefire, because that means Israel could continue to exist. So really, they just want *Israel* to cease fire, while Hamas continues to murder them into oblivion. The entire narrative is a lie to make Hamas look innocent, when in fact they started this.

tommib

Last time I was there, a couple days after the massacre, the main discussion revolved around whether Israeli babies were actually beheaded or just burned alive, because "facts matter". Biden was strongly condemned as a supporter of genocide for not being clearer on this in his intial statements to the press.

At the same time, no one cared to discuss the water shortage in Gaza in any critical capacity, other than to condemn Israel.

The IDF was fiercely derided for merely announcing its intention to enter Gaza with ground troops, as if war crimes were already being carried out against Palestinians.

The Shareen Abu Aqla incident was used as a basis for a wide consensus that no Israeli information should be trusted, that genocide and ethnic cleansing were inevitably the government's plan and that the IDF was the most ruthless and bloodthirsty terrorist organization in the modern era.

This was all before massive Palestinian casualties started being reported. I doubt it's become a mass awakening from delusion in the days since.
What’s more interesting about that thread is that it was rebuilt to drive a narrative.

The original thread was deleted. It started with posts of sirens in Israel and step by step images and videos of the atrocities done to the ravers and Jews. A lot of posts were of people completely in shock and acknowledging that Palestine was going to lose all support it had gained.

They tore the thread down and created a new one with big warning signs from moderators on how everyone should be viewing the attack and what was and was not allowed.

They write their own fiction.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I want to shake these people and explain to them that there essentially WAS a ceasefire. Until Hamas broke it.

The entire "ceasefire" narrative is so disingenuous. There could be a ceasefire tomorrow if Hamas released the hostages, stood down, and agreed to stop murdering Israeli civilians. But these people obviously don't want a ceasefire, because that means Israel could continue to exist. So really, they just want *Israel* to cease fire, while Hamas continues to murder them into oblivion. The entire narrative is a lie to make Hamas look innocent, when in fact they started this.

Sooner the gerrymandering is redone on a more permanent scale over there, the better. Guaranteed, there'll be just as many antisemite pieces of shit as there are now, but this whole emboldened international freedom fighters would go back to where it belongs - in some dingy basement in secrecy free from the ears and minds of people with some vague of common human decency.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
J2SJo5O.jpg

I'll share these when I can. This one triggered some anti-Semite Nazis out of the woodwork too. Mods let me know if we should blur the names of those who commented or leave as-is. One comment was already reported/deleted which said something like, "he's in Hell..." and a fellow 'peaceful muslim' chiming in to give a resounding comment.
L7c4nIm.jpg

r2xbgaJ.jpg

Anti-Semites r grate.... at drafting there apollogetics...... with propper ....grammer n syntax to.....!

offtopic

He measures in centimeters

I think that for some it is disingenuous in the ways that you point out but I don't know what that percent might be. I know a number of people who believe Hamas must be eliminated and that Israel has the right to defend itself (and exist!) and yet are so horrified by ongoing civilian/kids casualties (obviously beyond tragic) that they just want a ceasefire so we can get aid in and find another way to eliminate Hamas. I tend to sort of see that as wishful thinking that might just get more Israelis killed but there are many who just desperate to find another path to successfully accomplishing the same goals. I have been interested in other ways to possibly resolve this but haven't heard anything yet that would be tolerable to Israel's preservation of their own safety (a lot of handwavy stuff).

But assuming that someone who wants a ceasefire also wants Hamas to look innocent and allow them to keep murdering is quite a questionable leap.

Doomtrain

But assuming that someone who wants a ceasefire also wants Hamas to look innocent and allow them to keep murdering is quite a questionable leap.
Is it? I would love it if it was, but at present, I see exactly one side calling for a ceasefire, and they weren't calling for it when their preferred side was on the offensive. Furthermore, most of the ceasefire slogans are being shouted by the same people who are saying things like "From the river to the sea," which sounds an awful lot like they're okay with the violence continuing -- just in one direction.

Nonehxc

Poor poor Ham Ass 🍖🍑 freedom fighters in detention making pee pee on themselves.💧💧

Brace yourselves, boyos. You're a few violent motherfuckers who got on top of the food chain by climbing over the dead bodies of the weak and cowards in your population. Now you're gonna experience the strenght of the hatred of a nation.

Ozriel

M$FT
Wanted to look into the thread about this over at reeeee........Hehehahahehehaha, that place is so fucked up its not even fun.

Last time I popped in there, there were posters patting themselves on the back for joining these anti-Israel rallies.

What a turnout

What a completely stupid call. Push for hostages to be returned first then ceasefire can be discussed.

MrA

And yet, everyone is claiming that Israel needs to ceasfire.

They are literally fighting monsters and the world wants them to stop. Its just baffling to me.
at this point, Israel and the IDF represent civilization and humanity
Last time I popped in there, there were posters patting themselves on the back for joining these anti-Israel rallies.

What a completely stupid call. Push for hostages to be returned first then ceasefire can be discussed.
that would require actually caring about people who aren't part of their "in" group.

Denial in record speed!

What an amazingly well funded kindergarten…

Those poor kids,
I know I want Hamas to surrender, and things to end peacefully (the right way with total victory for the Isralis), but these scum sure are pushing hard not to prefer they bleed out from a few shots to the gut over a quick death the IDF usually delivers when they're forced to kill. Like I don't like feeling like that at all either.
What type of vile worldview do you need to have to support Hamas?

hyperbertha

New York Times responds to Honest Reporting expose about their reporter who was kissed by the leader of Hamas and brought a grenade with him while riding along with Hamas during the October 7th massacre:

The accusation that anyone at The New York Times had advance knowledge of the Hamas attacks or accompanied Hamas terrorists during the attacks is untrue and outrageous. It is reckless to make such allegations, putting our journalists on the ground in Israel and Gaza at risk. The Times has extensively covered the Oct. 7 attacks and the war with fairness, impartiality, and an abiding understanding of the complexities of the conflict.

The advocacy group Honest Reporting has made vague allegations about several freelance photojournalists working in Gaza, including Yousef Masoud. Though Yousef was not working for The Times on the day of the attack, he has since done important work for us. There is no evidence for Honest Reporting’s insinuations. Our review of his work shows that he was doing what photojournalists always do during major news events, documenting the tragedy as it unfolded.

We also want to speak in defense of freelance photojournalists working in conflict areas, whose jobs often require them to rush into danger to provide first-hand witness accounts and to document important news. This is the essential role of a free press in wartime. We are gravely concerned that unsupported accusations and threats to freelancers endangers them and undermines work that serves the public interest.
''We investigated ourselves and found no criminal offenses''

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Poor poor Ham Ass 🍖🍑 freedom fighters in detention making pee pee on themselves.💧💧

Brace yourselves, boyos. You're a few violent motherfuckers who got on top of the food chain by climbing over the dead bodies of the weak and cowards in your population. Now you're gonna experience the strenght of the hatred of a nation.

Cherry on top is that the soldier filming this is a woman. Oh how it must trigger these assholes, yet not be able to do anything.

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Gold Member

Don't bother sparing them a thought. The brain rot has set in deep.

u2QI3mv.png

This was a response to someone who seriously tried to claim that Israel wasn't actually trying to eliminate Hamas by entering Gaza:
fAiSmmG.png

They just parrot the same delusional garbage we've heard spewed out by anti-Semites in universities and street protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom